• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Party moving too radical?

I think the left need to become even more radical, especially between now and November.

When Dems lose the House and Senate, the only possible response is to intensify the radical rhetoric and behavior.

If that fails, I say go bonkers and show the world just how much radical they've been holding back. really let go man.

BBB wasn't that radical. America needs free pre-K, childcare etc.

BBB wasn't that radical. America needs free pre-K, childcare etc.
Why exactly do Americans who don’t have kids or have a stay at home parents need to pay more taxes to cover for people who can’t afford the children they decided to have.

No, I'm just sticking to my claim that hundreds of "protesters" committed the crime of break and enter, on 1/6/2001

The crime of break and enter does not require that damage be done. In fact, if you pick a lock (causing no damage at all) to obtain entry, you have committed that crime. And relevantly, if you pick the lock then go wait in the car while your accomplices enter the property, all of you are guilty of break-and-enter.

It's you who is seeking to minimize the crimes done, by saying they're not other crimes.

I am only asking that the crimes be characterized accurately and that the events of the day be described honestly and with accuracy.

One of the folks who was arrested after the fact was from around here. She was a grandma and was charged with parading. No B&E. Just parading. That seems accurate.

30,000 in attendance. Comparatively few of them, far fewer than half, walked on over to the Capitol. Of those who walked on over to the Capitol, comparatively few entered the Capitol.

From those that entered the Capitol, very little real damage was done.

From the news "reporting" by the lying propagandists, we are asked to believe that this was an attempted coup aimed at the overthrow of the government.

Back
Top Bottom