• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parents-upset-after-middle-school-girls forced Into 'Lesbian Kiss'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, haven't seen anything posted showing this didn't happen:

Haven't seen anything posted that the author of the article isn't a child molester either

Hmmmm.

Perhaps you could fill me in as to why you believe it's all a lie, particularly the above quoted section.

You claimed "they're outright telling kids it's okay to engage in sexual behavior at that age"

That is a lie.

Haven't seen anything posted that the author of the article isn't a child molester either

Hmmmm.

You claimed "they're outright telling kids it's okay to engage in sexual behavior at that age"

That is a lie.

Hey buddy. they're minors. they were forced to kiss one another. That is criminal conduct.

Now the fact that this was called education just enforces the fact that "education" is codeword for brainwashing kids.

The school has no freaking business teaching MY kids the meaning of genderqueer, **** ***, ****** *** * ****, *******. Legitimizing these words isn't the school's job.

Don't know what **** ***, etc are but schools definitely do have business teaching every child that age what genderqueer means.

Their job? To teach my kid to read. How 'bout we start there?

Those kids already know how to read. The schools in Red Hook (which BTW, are not far from where I live) are doing an excellent job of it.

In fact, the schools in Red Hook are excellent, possibly because they don't limit their teaching they way you would like them to.

Apparently, many parents weren't supportive. That is the whole point. I know dozens of moms who wouldn't support that **** for a moment. There are many legitimate ways to teach kids about bullying and that making fun of people who are different is wrong. This one is out of line, IMO.

Apparently, you're wrong. Only two parents seem to have any complaints at all and the rest of the community is supportive of their efforts to reduce violence.

Hey buddy. they're minors. they were forced to kiss one another. That is criminal conduct.

Now the fact that this was called education just enforces the fact that "education" is codeword for brainwashing kids.

They didn't kiss each other.

The boys didn't have condoms.

Let's move on.

Yes, words that have a sexual meaning.

OH NOES!!!

Are they teaching "****buddies" or "ass to mouth" now too?

BTW, I'm pretty sure they all know what lesbian means. Probably know about ass to mouth too.

And you know this how? Considering parents weren't informed of this event or it's contents until the kids spoke up afterwards.

I know it because the facts were reported and linked to in this thread.

Now tell us another lie, like how those kids were told it was OK to have sex!

They didn't kiss each other.

The boys didn't have condoms.

Let's move on.

You can move on. The next thread awaits.

If I had children at that school, you'd better expect it to get sued and the people responsible a can of public shaming. Perverts.

Can anyone answer my question that I asked earlier in the thread?

Why is schools teaching children empathy of sexual orientation and why are they putting kids in other orientations shoes??

Can anyone answer it without simply saying "acceptance" because honestly acceptance has nothing to do with the purpose of school.

Reading, writing, math, science.

Sorry, but where does accepting each other and where does "putting kids in other kids sexual orientations" come in play?

For some reason I find alot of this hard to believe. I think the source is over playing it's hand. If anything like this really happened then it should stop and someone should be in trouble over it but some of this sounds like an article from the onion...

I'm upset that my middle school didn't have sex ed classes with lesbians going at it and good advice for how to tell who's a slut.

Hmmmm.

So, as far as you know, what was reported in the article is correct? But you don't want to believe it because it doesn't suit your argument here? Right.

That is a lie.

I quoted the section that clearly shows it isn't a lie. Why else would they suggest carrying condoms at all times at that age? Balloon animals on demand?

So, as far as you know, what was reported in the article is correct? But you don't want to believe it because it doesn't suit your argument here? Right.

No.

What I know is that the article was dishonest and deceptive.

I also know that you posted a lie

I quoted the section that clearly shows it isn't a lie. Why else would they suggest carrying condoms at all times at that age? Balloon animals on demand?

You posted nothing that supports your dishonest claim that they taught that it was OK for them to have sex.

I know it because the facts were reported and linked to in this thread.

Now tell us another lie, like how those kids were told it was OK to have sex!

I asked you for that info specifically and you didn't produce it. Stop lying.

Information regarding that has already been posted. Whether you consider that "proof" is up to you, but you should keep in mind that you don't have "proof" that this happened in the first place. Just the word of a clearly-biased "news" source.

Hell, even following through this article's own links makes it back off immediately. The article in the OP says "forced into lesbian kiss." The first link in the article has another article saying the girls were told to ask for a kiss. (because it was an exercise on saying no) The reason it was two girls instead of a boy and a girl is that in 2013 apparently we are still separating girls and boys for sex ed. Oh, and homosexuals exist. Deal with it.

After having read the OP I looked at the source. Red flags. Something wasn't right. I then went to the school website and the district web site and also the state education anti-bullying web site. They were pretty good sites as far as education goes. They programs appear to be open and accessible to parents and to student. Links were provided concerning NY State Dignity Act, guidelines for acceptable and unacceptable behavior covering a broad spectrum human differences were fairly detailed and precise. I am impressed. I am also less inclined to believe the OP. The story doesn't fit the image the school and the district portrays online.

Yea, media attention due to people misreporting what actually happened.

So you refuse to believe anything might happen that might actually be something that should not have happened. Funny how that works.

This is manufactured garbage by Fox.

Socking eh? A school denying it did anything wrong. Never seen THAT before.

If the story is as stated, the school is in the wrong.

Can anyone answer my question that I asked earlier in the thread?

Can anyone answer it without simply saying "acceptance" because honestly acceptance has nothing to do with the purpose of school.

Reading, writing, math, science.

Sorry, but where does accepting each other and where does "putting kids in other kids sexual orientations" come in play?

Bullying in the schools is a big problem. It affects kids' ability to read and leads to some kids killing themselves. Anti-bullying programs - of which "acceptance" is a part - are there to reduce the bullying, reduce the effects of bullying.

We need schools to be as safe as possible for kids. We can't stop all of it; but we can reduce it.l

And I told you that it has already been posted

I haven't posted any lies. You have:

No, you did not that is a lie.

I asked:
Originally Posted by clownboy
Hmmm, haven't seen anything posted showing this didn't happen:

Perhaps you could fill me in as to why you believe it's all a lie, particularly the above quoted section.

Your answer:

Hmmmm.

I found the link you're referring to and it's just the administrator ducking and weaving now that he got caught. We have no reason to believe anything he says on the matter and every reason not to. He's on the hot seat.

No, you did not.

I asked:

No, you didn't "ask", you "claimed" and what you claimed was a lie:

Not to mention, they're outright telling kids it's okay to engage in sexual behavior at that age.

I'm still waiting for you to post where they said "it okay to engage in sexual behavior at that age"

Bullying in the schools is a big problem. It affects kids' ability to read and leads to some kids killing themselves. Anti-bullying programs - of which "acceptance" is a part - are there to reduce the bullying, reduce the effects of bullying.

We need schools to be as safe as possible for kids. We can't stop all of it; but we can reduce it.l

We have detention, being sent home, and suspensions for that. Furthermore, you are not going to make me believe that bullying is any worse today than when I went to school. Teaching kids to behave and accept people is a parents job.

No, you didn't "ask", you "claimed" and what you claimed was a lie:

I clearly did and I just reposted where I did. Here it is again since you appear to be reading challenged today:

I'm still waiting for you to post where they said "it okay to engage in sexual behavior at that age"

Already posted the specific section of the article where I drew that from. Stop lying.

It never happened!! It's another fine example of FOX news "fair and balanced" reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom