• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigratio

Re: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigr

Shut up ya damn libtard! ;)

Oh, woops, sorry, I forgot.

Um. Yay Communism?

Re: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigr

It gets even better.

Man. You're really going to all the **** sources you can find, arent ya? Lets go through this **** article now.

Hillary Clinton supported the war.
Donald Trump did not.
Hillary did support the war in Iraq and so did Trump.
"In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.
“Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”
"“We still don’t know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I’m no warmonger,” Trump wrote. “But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”" https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...ng-iraq-on-the?utm_term=.wbzlnaxJK#.ucZnAlK9L

Donald Trump has NOTHING to do with the death of Khan’s son.
No one ever said he did...

Last night he deleted his law firm’s website from the internet.
That’s weird.
So what?

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”
Nowhere on his website does it state that he only assists one religious group...

Maybe Khan did not want voters to see his support for Sharia law.
Oh boy! A snapshot of the only page of the paper freely available (which in no part suggested support for Sharia law and appears to be an academic piece, not an advocacy paper).

What more ignorant bull**** are you gonna offer?

I just want to shake anyone who defends Trump for what he said about this soldier. You don't have to defend him just because he has an R after his name. Have some integrity, people!

I've really spent some time soul-searching the last couple of days, wondering if this is what Trump has turned the GOP into, or if this is what they always were, and I really just didn't know who I was standing with. :(

I just want to shake anyone who defends Trump for what he said about this soldier. You don't have to defend him just because he has an R after his name. Have some integrity, people!

What did Donald Trump say about Captain Khan?

I think I have a more reasonable explanation for why a website got taken down.... Privacy form all the bigoted Trump supporters spreading fear and conspiracy theories thrown at the Khan's.

Man. You're really going to all the **** sources you can find, arent ya? Lets go through this **** article now.

Hillary did support the war in Iraq and so did Trump.
"In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.
“Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”
"“We still don’t know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I’m no warmonger,” Trump wrote. “But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”" https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...ng-iraq-on-the?utm_term=.wbzlnaxJK#.ucZnAlK9L

No one ever said he did...

So what?

Nowhere on his website does it state that he only assists one religious group...

Oh boy! A snapshot of the only page of the paper freely available (which in no part suggested support for Sharia law and appears to be an academic piece, not an advocacy paper).

What more ignorant bull**** are you gonna offer?

The facts have you running scared.

I think I have a more reasonable explanation for why a website got taken down.... Privacy form all the bigoted Trump supporters spreading fear and conspiracy theories thrown at the Khan's.

Link?

Relevancy called for you.

Didn't leave a message.

Anything else? Maybe something on topic?

The facts have you running scared.

:lamo Oh adpst.... Go back to your ignorant blogs about how if someone writes a paper on Sharia law that automatically means they support shariah law.

:lamo Oh adpst.... Go back to your ignorant blogs about how if someone writes a paper on Sharia law that automatically means they support shariah law.

I'm right. This new revelation does have you worried.

Anything else? Maybe something on topic?

LOL! Oh, you mean like how Twitter was on topic?

You sure you know what 'on topic' means?

I'm right. This new revelation does have you worried.

Show how you are right.... Go on....

LOL! Oh, you mean like how Twitter was on topic?

You sure you know what 'on topic' means?

You shouldn't worry about me. I am not the topic. It seems you are only here to prove something about yourself that you never will. What a shame.

Show how you are right.... Go on....

Your personal attacks and deflection prove me right.

You shouldn't worry about me. I am not the topic. It seems you are only here to prove something about yourself that you never will. What a shame.

You're the one braying about Twitter.

Please try and stay on topic.

Your personal attacks and deflection prove me right.

Im still waiting. Show me how you are right...

You're the one braying about Twitter.

Please try and stay on topic.

Something was said about Breitbart. Pay attention.

How much money is Khan making off his dead son?

Are you laboring under the delusion that I am Mr. Khan?

Something was said about Breitbart. Pay attention.

To which Twitter was utterly irrelevant.

Thanks for proving my point, each and every time.

Im still waiting. Show me how you are right...

I already have. Do try and keep up.

I already have. Do try and keep up.

No you havent you posted a article. I then went point for point through it and all you did was said, im right and your wrong without providing anything of substance.

:shrug: I've said it during this entire debate. I've even pointed out that I tend to expect this kind of vile behavior from the dregs of the anti-war left (just not from conservatives).

You can't stand up and attack the Khan's while cheering Patricia Smith, or the reverse, without being a partisan hypocrite (as most, it turns out, are).

I'm shocked, shocked, to find gambling is going on in here!

(Bonus points if you get it:mrgreen:)

I just want to shake anyone who defends Trump for what he said about this soldier.

And what did Trump say about the soldier? Trump, however, did show his usual crassness in addressing the family of the soldier.

Trump right or wrong, Khan agreed to go on national TV and make what was even by partisan politics standards, an extremely personal attack against Trump. As such, Trump's crassness did not manifest itself in a vacuam.

In the end, I don't plan on voting for Trump, but will support him as president until he loses a constitutional freedom case 9-0 at the Supreme Court. Barak Obama has done just that.

Back
Top Bottom