• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigratio

Re: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigr

One find in years of Batboy, Aliens, and Celebrity Scandals that don't exist, by people who have since left the magazine, does not lend credibility.

Breitbart is propaganda. :shrug: It's no one's fault but their own leadership's.
I'm pointing out the media sits on stories whenever it's convenient and the MSM is hardcore in the tank for Hillary this election cycle. As bad as Fox has been in the past I've rarely seen them act like this in favor of Republicans.

Re: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigr

If I had to guess it's because he's getting harassed from terrible rotten people. I looked at the website. It says nothing about muslim immigration and Breitbart supplied no sources for the claims that he's making tons of money, that he deals with any kind of illegal immigration work, or anything else.

You are on the wrong side of this. Man up and cut the ****.

This.

^ One cannot also assume he deleted his website (though I am certain the man is getting harassed by Trumpstains and likely even death threats)

Still a blank webpage does not mean one deleted. It could have been hack, or any number of things.

And Breitbart sucks donkey balls.

I'm pointing out the media sits on stories whenever it's convenient and the MSM is hardcore in the tank for Hillary this election cycle. As bad as Fox has been in the past I've rarely seen them act like this in favor of Republicans.

:shrug: I don't disagree. The MSM sat on negative stories about Trump all throughout the primary, for example. FOX split for a while between the pro-Trump and anti-Trump sections of the GOP (mostly it was FOX NY v FOX DC), but is now fairly solidly pro-Trump(ish - some who haven't bent the knee).

That, however, doesn't lend credibility to the National Inquirer, or say-so articles from Breitbart smearing anyone who becomes politically inconvenient to Trump.

He wanted to get in the political game and expected to Be immuned from criticism because of his dead son. He's pissing on his son's sacrifice by doing so.

Yeah. Let me know when you're going to start lambasting Patricia Smith for doing the exact same thing.

Because until then. You're a hypocrite.

No, I'm pointing out that Khan has other motives. He stands to lose a lot of money if Muslim immigration is decreased. The sad part, is he's using his dead son to prop up his immigration racket.

Let's hope Trump says that next.

This thread is another example of my assertion that "the Trump bots are out in force."

All of a sudden, the furthest right rag media sites are pumping out accusations against the Khan family as fast as possible; they're getting copy/pasted to comments sections and debate forums all over the internet by "Trump bots".

Anything and everything to defend the Great Leader and tear down his critics.

From Khan's website:

E2 and EB5 Investor Immigration and International Business Transactions

International Business Legal Advice and Representation

At the KM Khan Law Office we recognize that world economies are rapidly becoming more interdependent and integrated. We advise businesses and business owners from around the globe on a wide range of legal concerns, including:

• How to conduct business in the different parts of the world including the United States, Latin America, Asia, Middle East

• How to select an appropriate business form - partnership, corporation or joint venture

• The purchase or sale of commercial real estate

• Issues related to franchise business

• Legal representation in litigation and arbitration to resolve business dispute

• E2 Treaty Investor and EB5 Investor Services and Immigration Services

================
E-S Visa's:

E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification. (For dependent family members, see “Family of E-2 Treaty Investors and Employees” below.)
See U.S. Department of State's Treaty Countries for a current list of countries with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.
Who May File for Change of Status to E-2 Classification

If the treaty investor is currently in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status, he or she may file Form I-129 to request a change of status to E-2 classification. If the desired employee is currently in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status, the qualifying employer may file Form I-129 on the employee’s behalf.
How to Obtain E-2 Classification if Outside the United States

A request for E-2 classification may not be made on Form I-129 if the person being filed for is physically outside the United States. Interested parties should refer to the U.S. Department of State website for further information about applying for an E-2 nonimmigrant visa abroad. Upon issuance of a visa, the person may then apply to a DHS immigration officer at a U.S. port of entry for admission as an E-2 nonimmigrant.
General Qualifications of a Treaty Investor

To qualify for E-2 classification, the treaty investor must:

• Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
  • Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
  • Be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise. This is established by showing at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.
An investment is the treaty investor’s placing of capital, including funds and/or other assets, at risk in the commercial sense with the objective of generating a profit. The capital must be subject to partial or total loss if the investment fails. The treaty investor must show that the funds have not been obtained, directly or indirectly, from criminal activity. See 8 CFR 214.2(e)(12) for more information.
A substantial amount of capital is:

<cont>

No, I'm pointing out that Khan has other motives.

You've posted multiple attacks on the Khan family from every site you can find today....

• Substantial in relationship to the total cost of either purchasing an established enterprise or establishing a new one
  • Sufficient to ensure the treaty investor’s financial commitment to the successful operation of the enterprise
  • Of a magnitude to support the likelihood that the treaty investor will successfully develop and direct the enterprise. The lower the cost of the enterprise, the higher, proportionately, the investment must be to be considered substantial.

A bona fide enterprise refers to a real, active and operating commercial or entrepreneurial undertaking which produces services or goods for profit. It must meet applicable legal requirements for doing business within its jurisdiction.

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/e-2-treaty-investors

EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program

USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:

<cont>
  • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
This program is known as EB-5 for the name of the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive.

Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program. This sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.

https://www.uscis.gov/eb-5

You've posted multiple attacks on the Khan family from every site you can find today....

No attacks. Just the facts. Why are you afraid?

Yeah. Let me know when you're going to start lambasting Patricia Smith for doing the exact same thing.

Because until then. You're a hypocrite.

How much money does Pat Smith stand to make?

How much money does Pat Smith stand to make?

Off her dead son? No more than the Kahn's. Though your attack on and disparagement of a Gold Star family is worthy of a Trump supporter.

Let me know when / if you're willing to lambast your own side for doing what you find atrocious in the other. Because until then, you're just another partisan hypocrite, and your accusations are meaningless.

Breitbart? Yeah, you run with that.

Just like Twitter.

That is his right on this forum. You do not have to read them.

Pay to stay?

Or pay to have people familiar with the both languages and laws assist you to renew or obtain visas or green card and help you understand what you are doing? Laws and legal procedures can be confusing for citizens that have English as a first language,so yes they do pay to get help to stay.

Off her dead son? No more than the Kahn's. Though your attack on and disparagement of a Gold Star family is worthy of a Trump supporter.

Let me know when / if you're willing to lambast your own side for doing what you find atrocious in the other. Because until then, you're just another partisan hypocrite, and your accusations are meaningless.

You Be sure and point out your outrage over the attacks against her, the way you nut up over people crticizing Khizr Khan's politics. K, punkin?

Or pay to have people familiar with the both languages and laws assist you to renew or obtain visas or green card and help you understand what you are doing? Laws and legal procedures can be confusing for citizens that have English as a first language,so yes they do pay to get help to stay.

Or, rich Muslims jump on the EB5 train and skip the line...

Breaking: Khan Father Panics, Deletes Little Known Website Linked To Him

You Be sure and point out your outrage over the attacks against her, the way you nut up over people crticizing Khizr Khan's politics. K, punkin?

I think that they are equally, if not even more disgusting. Liberals reacted to Patricia Smith's speech by calling it a cynical and shamelss exploitation of grief by the GOP. They accused Patricia Smith of wanting to drink blood, and called her speech an offensive dip into the gutter. One writer (who has since apologized) said he wanted to beat her to death. Democrats who aren't willing to stand up and denounce that kind of activity on their side have no business denouncing it on the GOP side.*

I, however, think that both are ****ing vile, and lowlife, and representative of everything that is wrong about politics in this country.

*Hillary Clinton, however, was smart enough not to do so herself, and the campaign remained respectful to Mrs Smith while disagreeing with her on the facts. For once Hillary Clinton was able to claim the moral high ground on the troops. FFS.

I think that they are equally, if not even more disgusting. Liberals reacted to Patricia Smith's speech by calling it a cynical and shamelss exploitation of grief by the GOP. They accused Patricia Smith of wanting to drink blood, and called her speech an offensive dip into the gutter. One writer (who has since apologized) said he wanted to beat her to death. Democrats who aren't willing to stand up and denounce that kind of activity on their side have no business denouncing it on the GOP side.*

I, however, think that both are ****ing vile, and lowlife, and representative of everything that is wrong about politics in this country.

*Hillary Clinton, however, was smart enough not to do so herself, and the campaign remained respectful to Mrs Smith while disagreeing with her on the facts. For once Hillary Clinton was able to claim the moral high ground on the troops. FFS.

Yeah, NOW you say that.

Yeah, NOW you say that.

:shrug: I've said it during this entire debate. I've even pointed out that I tend to expect this kind of vile behavior from the dregs of the anti-war left (just not from conservatives).

You can't stand up and attack the Khan's while cheering Patricia Smith, or the reverse, without being a partisan hypocrite (as most, it turns out, are).

I just want to shake anyone who defends Trump for what he said about this soldier. You don't have to defend him just because he has an R after his name. Have some integrity, people!

:shrug: I've said it during this entire debate. I've even pointed out that I tend to expect this kind of vile behavior from the dregs of the anti-war left (just not from conservatives).

You can't stand up and attack the Khan's while cheering Patricia Smith, or the reverse, without being a partisan hypocrite (as most, it turns out, are).

Shut up ya damn libtard! ;)

Not sure that's the way it went. If it was on the up and up , why delete your files?

Oh wait...Hillary must have told him he could get away with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom