• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First will be the 122MM Grad rocket.

Also known as Katayusha.

Military grade.

Range : 20-40Km

Warhead : 18-25Kg

The preferred model for Hamas is the Chinese Type 90A .

What is your point? Both sides have weapons, that's why it's called a war.

Second up

The Qassam One

With a mass of 35Kg and length of 180 cm this is on the smaller end of the scale.

Warhead weight is a meager 5 kg and range of 5 Km isn't much either.

This was first fired on October 2001 and it appears wasn't in operation for much longer.

Next is the al-Quds 101 Rocket

Made and used by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad for use in attacks against Israel.

Range : 13 km - Ashkelon, Israel

Warhead : Believed to be on par with Qassam 2 rockets

I don't think it is the quality of the rockets so much as the mentality behind them.
They point them at populated civilian areas, women, kids, etc. hoping to kill or maim as many as possible.

Like saying if I shoot you with a 22, it's not as bad as if I shoot you with a 44 mag.

The Qassam Two

With a mass of 40Kg and length of 180 cm this too is on the smaller end of the scale.

Warhead weight is 10Kg and range of 12 Km is both greater than military 120MM class mortars.

A Palestinian drone

drone.jpg

Isreali drone

dragone.jpg

dragone bomber.jpg

Palestinian airforce

balloon 2.jpg

ballon.jpg

Israeli airforce

f16.jpg

Palestinian tank

tanky.jpg

Israeli tank

ta.jpg

Palestinian Navy

tuggy.jpg

Israeli Navy

ere.jpg

The Fajr-5, a 6.48 meter long, 333 millimeter-calibre Fajr-5 artillery rocket, with a range of 75 kilometers (50 mi), weighing 915 kilograms each and carrying 175-kg fragmentation warheads with 90 kg of high explosive (HE).

Once again... Military grade weapons. Imported from Iran purchased using desperately needed monies that suffering Palestinians need for survival....

Imported from Iran purchased using desperately needed monies that suffering Palestinians need for survival....

If you cared about the " suffering Palestinians" you wouldn't spend all your time posting material that enables and ensures that suffering goes on, year in year out.

You wouldn't blame them for everything and anything that has happened in this conflict.

You wouldn't try to defend the crimes that kill and maim them in their tens of thousands, condemn them to homelessness, force them to drink water that is poisonous.

You wouldn't resist and condemn attempts at agreeing a long term ceasefire that would save their lives and suffering .

You wouldn't undermine their credentials as a people by putting " Palestinians" in inverted commas, as you regularly do.

You wouldn't be peddling fabrications aimed at dehumanizing them.

I know exactly what you think about the Palestinians and it isn't the sham position bstated above, in fact, when we look at your posts and commentary, its the complete opposite.

If you cared about the " suffering Palestinians" you wouldn't spend all your time posting material that enables and ensures that suffering goes on, year in year out.

You wouldn't blame them for everything and anything that has happened in this conflict.

You wouldn't try to defend the crimes that kill and maim them in their tens of thousands, condemn them to homelessness, force them to drink water that is poisonous.

You wouldn't resist and condemn attempts at agreeing a long term ceasefire that would save their lives and suffering .

You wouldn't undermine their credentials as a people by putting " Palestinians" in inverted commas, as you regularly do.

You wouldn't be peddling fabrications aimed at dehumanizing them.

I know exactly what you think about the Palestinians and it isn't the sham position bstated above, in fact, when we look at your posts and commentary, its the complete opposite.

This thread is about the terror weapons used by Hamas and other terrorist groups...

Feel free to rant elsewhere.

Last edited:
From Wiki

Fajr-5 rockets are held in the Gaza strip by Palestinian militant groups. The first was fired by Hamas in November 2012.[14] It is believed that manufacture of some sub-components and final assembly may take place in Gaza, but that the critical components of the rocket are furnished by Iran.[6] Iran denied transferring any rockets to Gaza but said they instead transferred technology to manufacture the rocket.[15]

Some Palestinians have named their children after the Fajr-5.[16]

This thread is about the terror weapons used by Hamas and other terrorist groups...

Please whine elsewhere.

Shockingly obvious when it's laid bare like that, isn't it ?

There's no denying it when it's laid bare like that either so the only thing you can do is change the subject.

Shockingly obvious when it's laid bare like that, isn't it ?

There's no denying it when it's laid bare like that either so the only thing you can do is change the subject.

Triggered....

This is the "Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)" thread....

Welcome.

Have you anything to say about the terrorists and their toys?

Triggered....

This is the "Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)" thread....

Welcome.

Have you anything to say about the terrorists and their toys?

I was but I am not now.

Thanks

Yep it's another Palestinian demonisation thread created by yourself, who knew?

I included some information about the disparity in fighting capacity that will go some way to explaining why the state terrorism of Israel dwarfs the group terrorism of SOME Palestinians and how that translates to masses of Palestinian victims and only a few Israeli ones.

Yep the toys of Israeli state terrorists will always kill infinitely more Palestinians than the other way around, so your attempt at equivelence is always doomed to failure imo.

Not only that, terrorism , is always the result of a huge disparity of power. Some Israelis engaged in it when they faced the then might of the British. Some Irish resorted to it when also facing the might of the British. Some Arabs have engaged in it when facing the might of the US and Israel.

The bottom line is that there is nothing unusual about Palestinians wrt the resort to terrorist actions. The groups you wish to target have also engaged in legitimate acts of resistance to rid themselves of the mass abuses they are suffering at the hands of an occupying military and illegal settler onslaught.

If you cared, I mean truly cared, you would support the notion of both sides engaging in a long term ceasefire thus ending terrorism/crimes to some degree. Recall even when all it quiet the mass crimes against the people of Palestine continue. But you don't, which makes every reference you make condemning violence, insincere.

I took the liberty of snipping the TRIGGERED ranting that has nothing to do with the thread.

So, the Qassam 3 rocket.... Any opinion?

Nah, you always " snip " the stuff you struggle to answer that was definitely not " triggered ranting ". You just couldn't answer it and hold together your preferred narrative

Yep it lacks the ability to be targeted like accepted military grade weapons are and doesn't compare to the 1000lb bombs dropped on Gazan civilians when the Israeli state terrorism kicks in and massacres the population of Gaza again

I asked my professor years ago, how many Palestinians were there, when we felt guilty enough to steal the Jews some land? He said, about the population of Orange County, Ca. I asked, why the hell didnt we simply take in those Pals, so we could not suffer all this hatred and violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom