• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked my professor years ago, how many Palestinians were there, when we felt guilty enough to steal the Jews some land? He said, about the population of Orange County, Ca. I asked, why the hell didnt we simply take in those Pals, so we could not suffer all this hatred and violence?

You might want to consider suing the Uni :)

The Balfour Declaration, which was the official start of the British commitment to creating the Jewish state in Palestine. That was in 1917 and the population of Palestine was around 700,000 ( see below link) and the population of Orange County in 1920 was around 61,000( see below link )

And the solution to all this is... what?

You might want to consider suing the Uni :)

The Balfour Declaration, which was the official start of the British commitment to creating the Jewish state in Palestine. That was in 1917 and the population of Palestine was around 700,000 ( see below link) and the population of Orange County in 1920 was around 61,000( see below link )

Orange county THEN, when I had the professor. Not in ancient times.

And the solution to all this is... what?

IMHO the application of international law to the conflict so as to resolve it in as just a way as possible along the 67 lines

M-302 (M302), Palestinian designation R160 (R-160) – a Chinese designed, Syrian made rocket, used in attacks on cities near Jerusalem

Syrian-made 302 mm rocket - Descended from the Chinese WS-1....100 km range ~150Kg warhead weight. Definitely war weapons used for terroristic means..

Orange county THEN, when I had the professor. Not in ancient times.

Having no idea what age you are and ,thus, what time /era we are talking about I can only speculate. And, 1917 is hardly " ancient times "imo .Either way my guess is his figures will be wrong . The US supported the partition vote in November 1947 by then the population in Palestine was around 2,000,000 souls. The population of Orange county ws 200,000 souls. If you paid, see if you can get a refund

A slightly more modern version of giving them all small pox blankets.

Your post indicates you never studied morals there either

Palestinian attack helicopter

copter.jpg

Israeli attack helicopter

copter 2.jpg

What say you about the military grade weapons Palestinians employ to murder innocent civilians?

Nowhere near as lethal or accurate as the military grade weapons some Israeli terrorists use to murder innocent Palestinian civilians. Definitely no comparison

The MILITARY GRADE weapons are just as lethal as the military grade weapons the IDF uses to squash terrorists.

Sucks for the Palestinian terrorists that they are as inept as they are murderous...

But please. Continue to demonstrate intentional ignorance about the Palestinian weaponry.

The MILITARY GRADE weapons are just as lethal as the military grade weapons the IDF uses to squash terrorists.

Sucks for the Palestinian terrorists that they are as inept as they are murderous...

But please. Continue to demonstrate intentional ignorance about the Palestinian weaponry.

Nope the disparity in the competing sides to actual defend themselves from such weaponry is just as much of a factor as the weaponry itself. Israeli state terrorists , in the form of the IDF, just have by far the best weapons AND the best defence. Gaza is practically defenceless and is battered by tanks it can't do anything about and planes/helicopters that have a free range in their airspace unchallenged.

Your comparisons are ridiculous

Nope the disparity in the competing sides to actual defend themselves from such weaponry is just as much of a factor as the weaponry itself. Israeli state terrorists , in the form of the IDF, just have by far the best weapons AND the best defence. Gaza is practically defenceless and is battered by tanks it can't do anything about and planes/helicopters that have a free range in their airspace unchallenged.

Your comparisons are ridiculous

This thread is about the weaponry ....

If you want a "disparity" thread feel free to create one.

And Gaza in anything but defenseless. Not with tens of thousands of rockets and mortar rounds.

This thread is about the weaponry ....

If you want a "disparity" thread feel free to create one.

And Gaza in anything but defenseless. Not with tens of thousands of rockets and mortar rounds.

Correct "weaponry", and I have and will continue to post about weaponry as I have done all along

Gaza is defenceless against the Israeli onslaught, that's just a fact, They can throw out some military grade stuff and a whole load of homemade stuff ( which counts as offensive, obviously)but they are virtually defenceless to long raange tank fire, recall they have only the toy tanks I have shown and the Israeli air force that enjoy unmolested access to their airspace, where the Palestinian airforce is made up of the balloons I cited

Correct "weaponry", and I have and will continue to post about weaponry as I have done all along

Gaza is defenceless against the Israeli onslaught, that's just a fact, They can throw out some military grade stuff and a whole load of homemade stuff ( which counts as offensive, obviously)but they are virtually defenceless to long raange tank fire, recall they have only the toy tanks I have shown and the Israeli air force that enjoy unmolested access to their airspace, where the Palestinian airforce is made up of the balloons I cited

No, you have posted childish responses that have nothing to do with the very real and deadly weapons the (not all) Palestinians use to attack innocent civilians and once in a blue moon against the IDF.

A pathetic form of denial.

No, you have posted childish responses that have nothing to do with the very real and deadly weapons the (not all) Palestinians use to attack innocent civilians and once in a blue moon against the IDF.

A pathetic form of denial.

The weapons that are in the hands of the IDF personnel that use them to terrorize and abuse the Palestinians make the list you are citing look like fireworks..

What is childish in a gross way , imo, is to ignore the massive disparity in military capabilities that show in the casualty figures and destruction being visited on the people of both sides.

You are hyping those available to Palestinians and are remaining silent on the vastly, monsterously, superior weapons that take the lives of masses of innocent Palestinians every year.

Not only that you are a vocal opponent, found in numerous posts, of any hint/hope of a negotiated ceasefire agreement that would benefit the peoples of both sides. So while denouncing the use of weapons by the weakest side but resisting all talk of a ceasefire agreement your posts are vile and hypocritical monstrosities that deserve nothing but contempt

The weapons that are in the hands of the IDF personnel that use them to terrorize and abuse the Palestinians make the list you are citing look like fireworks..

What is childish in a gross way , imo, is to ignore the massive disparity in military capabilities that show in the casualty figures and destruction being visited on the people of both sides.

You are hyping those available to Palestinians and are remaining silent on the vastly, monsterously, superior weapons that take the lives of masses of innocent Palestinians every year.

Not only that you are a vocal opponent, found in numerous posts, of any hint/hope of a negotiated ceasefire agreement that would benefit the peoples of both sides. So while denouncing the use of weapons by the weakest side but resisting all talk of a ceasefire agreement your posts are vile and hypocritical monstrosities that deserve nothing but contempt

More blather and nothing about the weapons (not all) Palestinians use in their terrorism against innocent civilians.

Looks like you are trying to derail.

Facts must be caustic to you.

And calling military grade 122mm and larger artillery "fireworks" is the height of ignorance.

Facts must be caustic to you.

And calling military grade 122mm and larger artillery "fireworks" is the height of ignorance.

Nope the facts are the disparity in the means to fight impacts on the tactics used. Inconvenient for this propaganda thread but true nonetheless

I never called the weapons " fireworks ", you don't appear to be able to understand what people say in their posts, so I will quote what I said

oneworld2 said:

IE in comparison they look like fireworks. Not the same thing, another misrepresentation piece

Nope the facts are the disparity in the means to fight impacts on the tactics used. Inconvenient for this propaganda thread but true nonetheless

I never called the weapons " fireworks ", you don't appear to be able to understand what people say in their posts, so I will quote what I said

IE in comparison they look like fireworks. Not the same thing, another misrepresentation piece

Only someone with zero understanding would equate military grade rocket artillery with fireworks.... In any way, shape or form.

They don't "look like fireworks".

You are using the same type of silly words as those who call them bottle rockets, roman candles, etc.

It is supremely ignorant.

Only someone with zero understanding would equate military grade rocket artillery with fireworks.... In any way, shape or form.

They don't "look like fireworks".

You are using the same type of silly words as those who call them bottle rockets, roman candles, etc.

It is supremely ignorant.

Soooo dishonest in your postings here again

False claims that morph into quotes taken out of their context , :giggle: it's like the Sun Tzu manual for deceptive/dishonest posting

Goal post shift from " you called them fireworks " ( false claim number ? )to " they don't look like fireworks " now removing the context from the quote lols

Compared to the weaponry available to the IDF some of them do look like fireworks.

Soooo dishonest in your postings here again

False claims that morph into quotes taken out of their context , :giggle: it's like the Sun Tzu manual for deceptive/dishonest posting

Goal post shift from " you called them fireworks " ( false claim number ? )to " they don't look like fireworks " now removing the context from the quote lols

Compared to the weaponry available to the IDF some of them do look like fireworks.

So, the weapons of (not all) Palestinians in their quest for slaughter of innocent civilians..

Anything to say?

So, the weapons of (not all) Palestinians in their quest for slaughter of innocent civilians..

Anything to say?

Yep, without the means to fight on an level field with the IDF, it is a hugely regretable reality that some will resort to terrorism. Support a long term ceasefire agreement if you want to make a positive step would be better than peddling this junk post after post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom