• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, without the means to fight on an level field with the IDF, it is a hugely regretable reality that some will resort to terrorism. Support a long term ceasefire agreement if you want to make a positive step would be better than peddling this junk post after post

So, no. You don't have anything to say about the (not all) Palestinian Weapons...

I didn't think so.

Interesting how you speak of a level playing field when discussing terrorists.

So, no. You don't have anything to say about the (not all) Palestinian Weapons...

I didn't think so.

Interesting how you speak of a level playing field when discussing terrorists.

It's interesting how people only refer to the terrorists on the one side and ignore that a more even battlefield could signify a move away from terrorist actions. Where would you be then ?

You don't have anything to say about the (not all) Palestinian Weapons...

I didn't think so.

Why post then?

Why post?

Because I think it's hugely important that hate threads aimed at inciting hatred should be contested and shown to be what they are. The onesided diatribe should be tempered with other points and relevant information regarding context, misrepresentations, omissions etc etc

Your threads tick the boxes of those worthy, necessary of challenging because they are hate threads. Ridiculously adding in, now, the " not all " Palestinians stuff, is just a whole lot little and too late and is aimed at ,imo. deceiving others about the true drivers behind them, the aim of the demonisation and delegitimization of all Palestinians and their national struggle.

Keep posting hate threads, keep expecting the responses to them

Why post?

Because I think it's hugely important that hate threads aimed at inciting hatred should be contested and shown to be what they are. The onesided diatribe should be tempered with other points and relevant information regarding context, misrepresentations, omissions etc etc

Your threads tick the boxes of those worthy, necessary of challenging because they are hate threads. Ridiculously adding in, now, the " not all " Palestinians stuff, is just a whole lot little and too late and is aimed at ,imo. deceiving others about the true drivers behind them, the aim of the demonisation and delegitimization of all Palestinians and their national struggle.

Keep posting hate threads, keep expecting the responses to them
Another off topic post by the person who has cried about off topic posts...

You brand threads containing nothing but factual evidence "hate threads" simply because you hate facts that show Hamas et al in a bad, but factual light.

And was it not you that whined because I did not indicate it was "not all" Palestinians that cheered murder and mayhem?

Another off topic post by the person who has cried about off topic posts...

I accept threads go off topic and I also sometimes try to keep them on track . You demand that your own threads be kept on track and often threaten people with complaints to the moderation team if that demand is ignored. Often times the interpretations by yourself as to of what is allowed to be discussed are so narrow they beggar belief. I have seen it were even stuff contained in the OP of the thread is deemed "Off topic" by yourself

The difference is stark and your posts contain the major league hypocrisy wrt complaints of off topic posting

You brand threads containing nothing but factual evidence "hate threads" simply because you hate facts that show Hamas et al in a bad, but factual light.

Factual evidence is often/always found in hate threads/posts. If they were fact free zones altogether they would be easily and instantly dismissed, and would thus be just a waste of time. That's not how this works, as you know.

What happens is that facts are presented free from contexts , mitigating circumstances and other aspects relevant, often crucial, to the undestanding of the subject. Some facts are willfully omitted and to be censored out of the discussion should someone dare mention them as things progress, like you have tried( and failed ) to do here again ,so that the narrow parameters placed on discussions won't stray far enough where they attempt to demonize the target is in danger of failing.

And was it not you that whined because I did not indicate it was "not all" Palestinians that cheered murder and mayhem?

I made the point that the use of the acts of some to demonize the whole is a classic hate tactic. That the shift has come as a result of the exposure hardly counts for anything other than a wish to deflect from that point imo

I snipped the part that does not mention (not all) Palestinian terror weapons.

Censoring all the inconvenient truths is fully expected and was predicted. My point is proven once more

So, now that the meaningless interruptions are done...

Balloon bombs.

The current craze among (not all) Gaza Palestinians is using balloons for weapons. These range from simple incendiary devices to RPG warheads. Many times the balloons are what children would be attacked to. For example "Happy Birthday" and animal shapes such as unicorns.

Outside the police station in nearby Ofakim, Fahima laid out some of the 15 to 20 inflatables that land in the district or are reported flying over it every day. Among them was a crumpled unicorn, a flaccid bunch of red birthday balloons and a plastic bag that had been inflated and fitted with a payload.

“Some are decoys, and some are designed to kill,” Fahima said.

Of the balloons reported each day, about a third carry explosives of some kind, Fahima said, from small homemade packets to powerful munitions. Pulling out his phone, he showed a photo of a rocket-propelled grenade head his team had defused a day earlier.

Isn't sweet. Some (not all) Palestinians targeting innocent children. I wonder which of these children are IDF or interrogators.

A high level overview:

So, now that the meaningless interruptions are done...

Balloon bombs.

The current craze among (not all) Gaza Palestinians is using balloons for weapons. These range from simple incendiary devices to RPG warheads. Many times the balloons are what children would be attacked to. For example "Happy Birthday" and animal shapes such as unicorns.

Outside the police station in nearby Ofakim, Fahima laid out some of the 15 to 20 inflatables that land in the district or are reported flying over it every day. Among them was a crumpled unicorn, a flaccid bunch of red birthday balloons and a plastic bag that had been inflated and fitted with a payload.

“Some are decoys, and some are designed to kill,” Fahima said.

Of the balloons reported each day, about a third carry explosives of some kind, Fahima said, from small homemade packets to powerful munitions. Pulling out his phone, he showed a photo of a rocket-propelled grenade head his team had defused a day earlier.

Isn't sweet. Some (not all) Palestinians targeting innocent children. I wonder which of these children are IDF or interrogators.

Hate post number ?

al-Quds rocket

Islamic Jihad has recently released a video showing the development of a much larger Quds-4 rocket.

These rockets cannot be fired precisely to target specific military objectives in or near civilian areas. Human Rights Watch issued an analysis, stating, that "such weapons are therefore indiscriminate when used against targets in population centers. The absence of Israeli military forces in the areas where rockets hit, as well as statements by leaders of Palestinian armed groups that population centers were being targeted, indicate that the armed groups deliberately attacked Israeli civilians and civilian objects.

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - The armed wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad movement al-Quds Brigades unveiled its missile by firing it at targets in the Israeli occupied territories.

The resistance group released a video on Sunday which showcased the new missile, dubbed Badr 3, before cutting to footage of it being launched at positions in the city of Ashkelon, which is located 50 kilometers (31 miles) south of Tel Aviv.

The missile carried a 250-kilogram (551 lb) warhead, a major leap from its predecessor which had a much smaller 40-kilogram warhead.

The video shows at least four Badr 3 missiles roaring into the dark of the night on May 4 and 5. Ashkelon is 13 kilometers north of the fence between the Gaza Strip and Israel.
The al-Quds Brigades warned Israel that “what is coming next will be even greater.”

Bottle rocket? Roman Candle? Fireworks?

No, I don't keep track of all the times you ignore and/or minimize the hatred shown publicly by (not all) Palestinians.

Have you anything intelligent to add to this thread?

I haven't ignored it or minimized it. I have called it what it is,,,,,,,,,,,poor behaviour, bad behaviour................but you have called for the same thing yourself.

These are your words...........

" So, piss off Palestinians and you can expect terrorism....And subsequent celebration after the murders. ".

How are your words calling for exactly the same thing any better than their actions doing the same ?

If their actions are based on hatred, then so are your words in the above quote

Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)

Have anything intelligent to add?

always

How can you condemn that which you call for yourself ?

Small arms. The small arms (not all) Palestinians use are mix of Soviet, American and European makes and models.

For rifles primarily the AK series of Soviet main battle rifles. One of the original "Assault Rifles".

Definitely military grade.

Definitely military grade.

But no match for Apache helicopters or F16's. Only good for street to street fighting which the IDF doesn't have to do much of because ? they have a whole shed load of Apaches , F16s, predator drones, tanks, frigates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom