• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palestinian Weapons of "war" (AKA Terrorism)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cared about the " suffering Palestinians" you wouldn't spend all your time posting material that enables and ensures that suffering goes on, year in year out.

You wouldn't blame them for everything and anything that has happened in this conflict.

You wouldn't try to defend the crimes that kill and maim them in their tens of thousands, condemn them to homelessness, force them to drink water that is poisonous.

You wouldn't resist and condemn attempts at agreeing a long term ceasefire that would save their lives and suffering .

You wouldn't undermine their credentials as a people by putting " Palestinians" in inverted commas, as you regularly do.

You wouldn't be peddling fabrications aimed at dehumanizing them.

I know exactly what you think about the Palestinians and it isn't the sham position bstated above, in fact, when we look at your posts and commentary, its the complete opposite.
His dogma cut the throats of his bigotry.
The german American and I don't know what else, but I have a very good idea, portrays a hatred for America and a love fest for Israeli butchery, of Palestinians and Americans. As long as American tax payers are footing the wars of attrition of there Nazi concentration camps in Gaza and the West Bank, paying for infrastructure hospitals roads walls housing aircraft tanks ship missiles to murder defenceless starving Palestinians, everything in his world is hunky dory ! And if sons and daughters of American families are required to put out the wars they started, it wasn't to be Israelis that pay with there lives.

His dogma cut the throats of his bigotry.
The german American and I don't know what else, but I have a very good idea, portrays a hatred for America and a love fest for Israeli butchery, of Palestinians and Americans. As long as American tax payers are footing the wars of attrition of there Nazi concentration camps in Gaza and the West Bank, paying for infrastructure hospitals roads walls housing aircraft tanks ship missiles to murder defenceless starving Palestinians, everything in his world is hunky dory ! And if sons and daughters of American families are required to put out the wars they started, it wasn't to be Israelis that pay with there lives.

An off topic hyperbole filled rant.

And the thing I hate is lying. As you so often do.

Have you anything intelligent to add about the actual subject?

I asked my professor years ago, how many Palestinians were there, when we felt guilty enough to steal the Jews some land? He said, about the population of Orange County, Ca. I asked, why the hell didnt we simply take in those Pals, so we could not suffer all this hatred and violence?

Surrounding nations flooded the area with brainwashed refugees.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for mod review with ALL posts still subject to moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom