• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Rourke rips Trump's border wall in video: 'A symbol of division'

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking again because that is nowhere close to what I said. Try again instead of failing as usual con.

The only thing you have actually said is that you oppose Trumps wall because of its size. Thats fairly dumb since replacing the current wall with one a couple feet higher isnt what makes a wall ineffective, divisive, immoral and racist. So its not my comprehension that is failing here but your ability to discuss this honestly or rationally.

us_mexican_border_fence.jpg

The sad thing is that idiots on the left will swallow anything they are told to swallow and smile for the cameras while doing it.

The only thing you have actually said is that you oppose Trumps wall because of its size. Thats fairly dumb since replacing the current wall with one a couple feet higher isnt what makes a wall ineffective, divisive, immoral and racist. So its not my comprehension that is failing here but your ability to discuss this honestly or rationally.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking again because my words were quite clear and understandable and I did explain why. Try again instead of failing as usual con.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking again because my words were quite clear and understandable and I did explain why. Try again instead of failing as usual con.

Link to these clear words of yours then.

Link to these clear words of yours then.

They are in this thread, are you incapable of reading? I'm not your errand boy for your trolling.

Well Turtle only has a few more days and then the house bill will be gone. Then the turtle will have to start all over again with a DEM house. Elections do have consequences, so you better get used to it.
Oh we are up to it alright. Its life and we will make cherry pie. You see, life is already grand... that is given.

We just don't want you folks fudging it up for all times.

Translation: Beto O'Rourke First 2020 Presidential Ad Bltiz Gets 3.2 Million views in 24 hours - and it makes you think:

Video text quoted here:

O'Rourke rips Trump's border wall in video: 'A symbol of division'

Ummmm yeeessss. Of course it is Beto, THAT, AND MORE IS THE POINT. It would seem Beto flunked geography and political science: a border is also a symbol of division, a DIVISION INTO COUNTRIES, "GENIUS".

What an idiot - I hope this is just a brain fart of an otherwise rational being. Last thing the Republic needs is another O-Cortez as the future leadership of the Democratic party.

Last edited:
They are in this thread, are you incapable of reading? I'm not your errand boy for your trolling.

They arent in this thread. If they were you would link to them. Your refusal just exposes your own dishonesty.

Robert Francis O'Rourke is the future of the national Democratic Party. You can bet on it.

Not if we actually plan to win.

Obama 2.0 I don't think is going to be a convincing sell now that people know what to expect from that kind of politico, hence the implosion of the party's political fortunes after his election. Obama should also count himself lucky that he went up against such a weak opponent in 2012 post-disenchantment when it turned out he wasn't nearly as progressive as advertised.

You two dont even understand your own party. Beto is NOT the future for three simple reasons. He is a 1) straight 2) white 3) male

More damaging is he's a fake progressive, and fundamentally duplicitous per his voting record.

Nope, he is more a "path to citizenship" guy. Converting illegal immigrants into demorat for life voters. Si se puede!

Yeah and the path is: walk across the border, sign here, you're a United States citizen.

That's the same thing as "open borders".

Yeah and the path is: walk across the border, sign here, you're a United States citizen.

That's the same thing as "open borders".

Not necessarily open borders but certainly head of line privileges for line jumpers.

Back
Top Bottom