• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Okay now, Kamala Harris just COMMITTED A FELONY!!!!

Where I come from the 100 feet is measured from the room where people vote.
It’s actually from the building. And also if they can hear you cause you’re using a bullhorn, you can even be a little further away, since the bullhorn makes you able to hear the message anyways.

Since you guys won’t admit to this, you wouldn’t admit to things like voter fraud. You know the media buries stories about leftists, but your side will never admit because it goes against your agenda.
This is the single most important issue facing the country today. Lol

The video doesn't show the entrance to the polling place and she is outside marked cones which generally constitutes the distance required. You guys got NOTHING.
I demand a full congressional investigation! Lol

The video doesn't show the entrance to the polling place and she is outside marked cones which generally constitutes the distance required. You guys got NOTHING.

But she's using a bullhorn. Bullhorns make sound travel farther if you remember. That counts.

I demand a full congressional investigation! Lol

I swear every time I read or hear what a Trump supporter says I feel like I am stuck in the movie "idiocracy" where they are all Trump supporters. All that's missing is a Trump supporter shouting "BRANDOW HAS WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!!!!"

But she's using a bullhorn. Bullhorns make sound travel farther if you remember. That counts.
Alpha team you have a green light. Take the shot!

Actually it doesn't matter. It's not 100 feet away from where people can hear you, it's 100 feet away from the polling place which means the entrance, not the line. You guys got NOTHING as usual.

I swear every time I read or hear what a Trump supporter says I feel like I am stuck in the movie "idiocracy" where they are all Trump supporters. All that's missing is a Trump supporter shouting "BRANDOW HAS WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!!!!"
It's got electrolytes!

You do realize that bullhorns make sound travel farther? If she was shouting, maybe she'd be okay, but she's using a bullhorn. You would be using the same argument if the shoe was on the other foot.

You do realize that bullhorns make sound travel farther? If she was shouting, maybe she'd be okay, but she's using a bullhorn. You would be using the same argument if the shoe was on the other foot.
I need a full forensic team measuring this with lasers

Let's move people!

You do know federal laws about campaigning within polling places, don’t you? Every single city, and state also has that law! She’s violating local, state, and federal laws!! You’ll just continue to make excuses for the left! If the truth bit bit you on the back of the ass, you wouldn’t admit it! Your side has been outed and you know it!
How is she campaigning?

You realize the law says 100 feet away, not the sound, the person. She was 100 feet away from the polling place entrance. Learn the law, instead of looking foolish.

😂😂😂

This is getting funnier by the minute.

You keep refusing to provide an impartial source that clearly shows how Kamala broke the law by allegedly campaigning too close to a polling location.

All you can come up with is...THAT. But please keep embarrassing yourself. I always love free entertainment, and you sure are delivering tonight. (y)
I posted her actual tweet with video. If I could actually use the word "moron" to some people without getting a warning I would.

I posted her actual tweet with video. If I could actually use the word "moron" to some people without getting a warning I would.
CSI is on the case. We wil get to the bottom of this

How is she campaigning?
How is saying "Your voice is your vote! Your vote is your voice! There is so much at stake!" and so on not campaigning?!?!?!

In other words, you've got nothing but your own pathetic interpretation of a complete nothingburger.

Keep it up. This is pure comedy gold. :LOL:

How is saying "Your voice is your vote! Your vote is your voice! There is so much at stake!" and so on not campaigning?!?!?!
Is encouraging people to vote campaigning? Did she say vote for me?

Here's a link to her twitter...

Do you actually think she is within 100 feet of the front of that line? You are lyihng to yourself.

These guys hate Murcia. If she was 1/16th of an inch over the line we need to take down to china town!

She's well away from the 100feet requirement and the law doesn't mentione ANYTHING about sound, just the person. Sorry you don't like the law, I guess you should work to change it if you live near there. Otherwise, as I said before, YOU GOT NOTHING!!!!

You realize the law says 100 feet away, not the sound, the person. She was 100 feet away from the polling place entrance. Learn the law, instead of looking foolish.

Try again. Here is the law from Texas for example...

Sound Amplification Devices
It is also prohibited to use a sound amplification device to electioneer within 1,000 feet of the early voting or election day polling place; per Section 61.004 of the Code, a violation of this provision is a Class C misdemeanor.

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/laws/certain-activities-in-vicinity-of-pp.shtml

But just keep making excuses....

Back
Top Bottom