• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Okay now, Kamala Harris just COMMITTED A FELONY!!!!

I have called in a team of legal experts and we can take this all the way to the Supreme Court.

Murica!
You can keeping dodging it all you want but you know you’ve been exposed, and you know you’re wrong. If the left can’t use the media to cover for them, they do things like deny repeatedly, make fun of people, and also joke their way out of the situation. It’s kinda like how you always use the word “racism” because you have nothing else.

You can keeping dodging it all you want but you know you’ve been exposed, and you know you’re wrong. If the left can’t use the media to cover for them, they do things like deny repeatedly, make fun of people, and also joke their way out of the situation. It’s kinda like how you always use the word “racism” because you have nothing else.
I'm with you buddy. If we can get residue from her shoe and match it to the ground it's all over.

This is a case of national importance!

How many people did 45 infect and encourage to jeopardize their health in the last few months. And how many have died and/infected their families and communities?

The excitement almost comes within a stone's throw of every Democrat who wants Trump's incompetent ass catapulted from the White House forevermore.

Last edited:
EXCEPT IT'S ON VIDEO!!!! Try again!!! You can clearly see that that is Kamala Harris!!!

eman926:

Um-hmm. If it's on video it must be true? And if it comes from a reliable source it must be rock solid? Then explain this:

Critical thinking, sir, is a life-skill which is sometimes wanting in some of those around us.

Harris wasn't partisan, she delivered a speech which was halfway a civics lesson and halfway a prep cheer for participating voters. The video does not clearly indicate whether she was within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling station. Your case is very, very weak.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Oh my god. You're trying to cite Texas law for an alleged incident in OHIO?!

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. 😂😂😂😂

Doesn't matter. Voter intimidation is illegal everywhere regardless of distance. A bullhorn could be construed as intimidation. I'll keep researching for more input, but cripes this is common sense!

She was using a foghorn talking to the voters. Since the sound from the foghorn can be heard clearly to them, it counts anyways.
Thank you, "counselor" :)

How many fans of POTUS exhibit symptoms today?

Doesn't matter. Voter intimidation is illegal everywhere regardless of distance. A bullhorn could be construed as intimidation. I'll keep researching for more input, but cripes this is common sense!
She was congratulating people for voting - OH THE HORROR! If I told you I thought you were wearing a nice shirt through a bullhorn would you consider that intimidating? How skittish are you?

eman926:
Um-hmm. If it's on video it must be true? And if it comes from a reliable source it must be rock solid? Then explain this:

Critical thinking, sir, is a life-skill which is sometimes wanting in some of those around us.

Harris wasn't partisan, she delivered a speech which was halfway a civics lesson and halfway a prep cheer for participating voters. The video does not clearly indicate whether she was within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling station. Your case is very, very weak.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

It's VERY HARD to selectively edit a vice-presidential candidate SHOWN IN THE VIDEO so you can see her, shouting on a bullhorn, talking about voting issues to the crowd, and yes she was campaigning. She actually looked about 50 feet of people standing in line. And no you can't even give motivational statements about voting that way either. That would still be campaigning.

She was congratulating people for voting - OH THE HORROR! If I told you I thought you were wearing a nice shirt through a bullhorn would you consider that intimidating? How skittish are you?
Doesn't matter. It's still campaigning and could be seen as voter intimidation for people voting against her.

It's VERY HARD to selectively edit a vice-presidential candidate SHOWN IN THE VIDEO so you can see her, shouting on a bullhorn, talking about voting issues to the crowd, and yes she was campaigning. She actually looked about 50 feet of people standing in line. And no you can't even give motivational statements about voting that way either. That would still be campaigning.

Still waiting for you to show Ohio law since you were citing TEXAS law before. Why is it you can't produce this?

Still waiting for you to show Ohio law since you were citing TEXAS law before. Why is it you can't produce this?

Doesn't matter. I looked at the video again and she actually looked about 50 feet from people in line near the door.

Ought we give her the death penalty?

Clearly, this is treason.

Doesn't matter. I looked at the video again and she actually looked about 50 feet from people in line near the door.

It does matter because each state has DIFFERENT laws and requirements on polling places. Cite Ohio law on this or keep looking foolish spouting off shit you know nothing about.

Doesn't matter. It's still campaigning and could be seen as voter intimidation for people voting against her.
1. Do you have a legal basis for your opinion?
2. Who measured the distance from where Kamala was speaking and the building?
3. As several people have asked, do you have any other source for your claim besides that extreme, right-wing website?

How can a True Patriot not be tracking her down right now in order to perform a citizen's arrest?

To the helicopters!

eman926:

Here is the law from Ohio which took me all of 30 seconds to find. No Ohio law was broken.

Your case fails.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Back
Top Bottom