• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Okay now, Kamala Harris just COMMITTED A FELONY!!!!

It's illegal to campaign within 100 feet of a polling place. This link has it on video!!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/watc...aQiYRh7KNjnM9wQgIQijbGLYNygTqM0UajklgJoJpC9D8

No doubt the media WILL BURY THIS!!!!

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Get another source.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Get another source.

EXCEPT IT'S ON VIDEO!!!! Try again!!! You can clearly see that that is Kamala Harris!!!

To be fair, Eman, are you sure she was within a hundred feet of the polling place? It looks close, but I don't know.

I'm not clicking on a crackpot website. Get another source.

Videos don't lie. I'd even believe something from the New York Times if they had it on video. You can also see it on Kamala Harris's Twitter if you scroll down.

Videos don't lie. I'd even believe something from the New York Times if they had it on video. You can also see it on Kamala Harris's Twitter if you scroll down.

Videos lie all the time. Prove your ridiculous claim with a better source.

To be fair, Eman, are you sure she was within a hundred feet of the polling place? It looks close, but I don't know.

She was using a foghorn talking to the voters. Since the sound from the foghorn can be heard clearly to them, it counts anyways.

Videos lie all the time. Prove your ridiculous claim with a better source.

Go to the Kamala Harris Twitter page and scroll down.

the staff where my wife and i voted early thanked us for voting while we were within the confines of the polling place

does that mean those poll workers committed federal felonies?

Here's a link to her twitter...

So she's speaking to people. Okay.

Now prove that she broke the law with a decent source, not the garbage one in your OP.

So she's speaking to people. Okay.

Now prove that she broke the law with a decent source, not the garbage one in your OP.

You do know federal laws about campaigning within polling places, don’t you? Every single city, and state also has that law! She’s violating local, state, and federal laws!! You’ll just continue to make excuses for the left! If the truth bit bit you on the back of the ass, you wouldn’t admit it! Your side has been outed and you know it!

You do know federal laws about campaigning within polling places, don’t you. Every single city, and state also has that law! She’s violating local, state, and federal laws!! You’ll just continue to make excuses for the left! If the truth bit bit you on the back of the ass, you wouldn’t admit it! Your side has been outed and you know it!
Call the swat team!!!!!!!!

Call the swat team!!!!!!!!
Since you guys won’t admit to this, you wouldn’t admit to things like voter fraud. You know the media buries stories about leftists, but your side will never admit because it goes against your agenda.

You do know federal laws about campaigning within polling places, don’t you? Every single city, and state also has that law! She’s violating local, state, and federal laws!! You’ll just continue to make excuses for the left! If the truth bit bit you on the back of the ass, you wouldn’t admit it! Your side has been outed and you know it!

^ No source for your idiotic claim. :LOL:

What excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I love your TRumpian excitement.

Meantime, the child TRump is president endangering us all.

But the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom