• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh, Glenn...

There are million of uninformed and yes stupid American sheeple on both sides of the aisle. At least some of the things that Beck is talking about have to be true and that is a little frightening.

There are million of uninformed and yes stupid American sheeple on both sides of the aisle. At least some of the things that Beck is talking about have to be true and that is a little frightening.

Why does ny of it have to be true? it is easy to take something true and turn it into something it isn't. Most commentators are skilled at doing that, especially for those who want to believe.

Not cool.

Also wrong. There are some people that believe many of the stories in the bible correlate with what one could consider UFO sightings. I don't believe such things myself, but being a man that believes in God I also believe we aren't alone in this world.
You mean in the universe, right? I think we know that we are not alone in this world....

The best propogandists know how to tell lots of truth while occasionally slipping in a few lies. It takes a long time to wash the average brain...

Back
Top Bottom