• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tweets save face embarrassing Biden video surfaces

How can I link to an abandoned investigation? Saying the investigation is ongoing is like saying Jesus will be back and not placing a date on it.
Then why not show me the proof the investigation is abandoned? Or is this just a thought in your head?

Then why not show me the proof the investigation is abandoned? Or is this just a thought in your head?
Gaetz has blasted them. This is all a scam like Trump collusion intended to get rid of him. He is not concerned

The Russians were in Ukraine for the entire time trump was President.

Trump endorsed their activities . He publicly agreed that Ukraine was part of Russia.

Then he participated in a Russian sponsored scheme to blackmail and try and embarrass the Ukrainian president.

Then he endorsed the invasion.

So, you’re one shallow claim holds little water.

Were trump president now, he would be bellowing that NATO is useless and that the US should withdraw.

NATO would be deeply divided and smarting from their abandonment by their one major ally.

And Putin would have marched right in, with Trump’s enthusiatic approval.

Trump would have been standing next to Putin on Lenin’s Tomb for the Russians victory parade. (He would probably had some Georingseque military uniform run up for himself to wear.
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Ask the people in the Ukraine if they believe the invasion is "one shallow claim" that "holds little water." Ask them if they are better off now that Biden is president. After that, ask them if life was worse for them when Trump was president.
Also, Trump didn't " publicly agree that Ukraine was part of Russia." He was "quoted" by the proverbial "anonymous source" as allegedly saying "Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian". The article went on to say "It is unclear whether Trump’s comments were throwaway remarks said in jest, or whether he was signaling a radical departure from current US foreign policy." https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/albertonardelli/trump-russia-crimea

I know it's reflexive to blame Trump for the invasion in your circles, but:
"First of all, Russia had grabbed Crimea and started a long-running war in eastern Ukraine in 2014, long before anyone had any notion that Donald Trump would run for president, let alone win. It clearly didn’t take Trump to give Putin the idea that he could get away with invading Ukraine — he invaded Ukraine and got away with it under the administration of Barack Obama, when, by the way, Joe Biden was vice president."

"Biden advisers now admit that the sanctions back then were too timid, a concession that they let Putin off too lightly. Surely, that must have figured into the Russian leader’s calculation whether to invade yet again."

"Then, there’s the fact that Obama steadfastly resisted providing Ukraine lethal aid after it had already been invaded. Bipartisan opposition to Obama didn’t move him. He believed deeply in the appeaser’s logic that it would be too “provocative” to give Ukraine weapons simply to defend itself."
Again, Trump had nothing to do with this misbegotten decision — indeed, he criticized it."

"Trump’s offense in 2019 was to delay military aid — including Javelin missiles — that Congress had approved for Ukraine, in a reversal of Obama’s policy. Trump never should have engaged in this self-interested gamesmanship, but he released the assistance by September 2019."
"And it wasn’t Trump who told Biden to execute a humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan, to give Putin the gift of a summit after he menaced Ukraine the first time, to remove sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, to speak forthrightly about Western divisions at a pre-invasion press conference or to forgo pre-emptive sanctions."
https://nypost.com/2022/03/14/no-biden-fans-trump-didnt-cause-the-ukraine-war/

I’m sure you gave a lot of thought to gas mileage when you picked your gas hog.
And that's the end game, isn't it. Inflate gas prices to the point of making it untenable to own a combustion engine. Then we can live here in the US in an electric utopia. Then China and Russia will follow our lead and live happily ever after. Right? lol China is expanding their manufacturing and coal plants. They'll be happy to make our solar panels, electric cars and windmills.
FYI my preferred transportation when not in a cast or recovering from surgery is my '05 Road King. It get about 40 mpg. I usually ride 8 months regularly, and winter months if it's not snowing or ice. Otherwise I have a 2019 Nissan Titan. I'm getting about 20 mpg.

He was "king of chaos" only because CNN and MSNBC made you believe, They indoctrinated the masses to hate Trump because he didn't kiss their asses like Obama did and Biden does. MSM wants sissified hard left presidents and that's why they filled the minds of America that "Trump bad!"

In actuality, Trump led a prosperous, peaceful nation to recovery after the horrible Obama years, brought respect back to the military and police and other nations, and created low gas and food prices. The left hated him because well, he isn't left. Your side will do the same to ANY Republican. They did it to Reagan, Bush and every other Republican with the playbook to demonize, and then instill hate. They are already demonizing DeSantis because of his successes.

He was the king of chaos because he had been that way all his life. He ran his businesses that way.

He ran his White House that way. There was no reason to expect any competence or professionalism.

I knew all of that before MSNBC was even on the air. CNN existed, but I have never been a regular viewer. I never relied on television as a primary news source anyway.

I learned about Trump’s incompetence and duplicity; his preference for flunkies and bag men, and his disregard for the law from reading the business pages, the business press, and the commercial real estate trade press. Trump has always been a joke in he industry in which he claims expretise and leadership. His record of collapsed deals, unpaid bills, his defaults is long and was very well documented before he ever appointed himself king of the birthers.

When trump rode the esculator and claimed that he had “borrowed a million and made a billion”, developers, bankers and institutional investors laughed out loud. They knew that no legitimate bank would loan on a Trump deal. His history of defaults was too well known. Which is why he was dependent on his Russian money launderers. (That Trump was a front man for Russian money launderers was no secret either).

In actuality, Trump inherited a steadily growing economy. Steve Mnuchin managed to get the taxpayers to pony up for another handout to the stock market players. Otherwise he kept Trump away from the economic levers.

I don’t even begin to know where you got the notion that Trump brought any addiional respect to either the military or the police.

The military distrusted him. He was always breathing his chest and flag waving. And he tried several times to use the military as props in his pathetic big man act. Even to demanding Red Square style military parades (which he never got).

There was active discussion about taking the nuclear codes away from Trump.

When Trump duped the military into allowing him to order an attack on legally assembled protests, his secretary of defense said he had been duped and eventually resigned before the military could be drawn into your fuhrer’s insurrection plot.

So much for building respect.

As for the police.

Before Jan 6th, thin blue line flags sprouted all across Trump nation. We had quite a few here.

They all disappeared on Jan 7th, right after the trump mob killed one Capitol policeman and injured several others.

So much for building respect.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Ask the people in the Ukraine if they believe the invasion is "one shallow claim" that "holds little water." Ask them if they are better off now that Biden is president. After that, ask them if life was worse for them when Trump was president.
Also, Trump didn't " publicly agree that Ukraine was part of Russia." He was "quoted" by the proverbial "anonymous source" as allegedly saying "Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian". The article went on to say "It is unclear whether Trump’s comments were throwaway remarks said in jest, or whether he was signaling a radical departure from current US foreign policy." https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/albertonardelli/trump-russia-crimea

I know it's reflexive to blame Trump for the invasion in your circles, but:
"First of all, Russia had grabbed Crimea and started a long-running war in eastern Ukraine in 2014, long before anyone had any notion that Donald Trump would run for president, let alone win. It clearly didn’t take Trump to give Putin the idea that he could get away with invading Ukraine — he invaded Ukraine and got away with it under the administration of Barack Obama, when, by the way, Joe Biden was vice president."

"Biden advisers now admit that the sanctions back then were too timid, a concession that they let Putin off too lightly. Surely, that must have figured into the Russian leader’s calculation whether to invade yet again."

"Then, there’s the fact that Obama steadfastly resisted providing Ukraine lethal aid after it had already been invaded. Bipartisan opposition to Obama didn’t move him. He believed deeply in the appeaser’s logic that it would be too “provocative” to give Ukraine weapons simply to defend itself."
Again, Trump had nothing to do with this misbegotten decision — indeed, he criticized it."

"Trump’s offense in 2019 was to delay military aid — including Javelin missiles — that Congress had approved for Ukraine, in a reversal of Obama’s policy. Trump never should have engaged in this self-interested gamesmanship, but he released the assistance by September 2019."
"And it wasn’t Trump who told Biden to execute a humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan, to give Putin the gift of a summit after he menaced Ukraine the first time, to remove sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, to speak forthrightly about Western divisions at a pre-invasion press conference or to forgo pre-emptive sanctions."
https://nypost.com/2022/03/14/no-biden-fans-trump-didnt-cause-the-ukraine-war/

If you ask then now whether or not they are better off that Biden is President, the near unanimous response would be yes.

They know full well that Trump was Putin’s pump. They remembered the way he withheld weapons in order to support a Russian led scheme to manufacure a fake scandal by blackmailing the Zelensky (who is now a national hero)

Trump sucked up to Putin constantly.

Trump did publically say that “Crimea was part of Russia”. You’re attempt to dodge that fact by saying he attributed the remark to “anonymous sources” doesn’t hold any water at all. He did it in front of world leaders, in a venue that was fully intended to intimidate and sow disttust amongst American allies. And his “people are saying, some people are telling me” act was also well known. It was a sure sign that whatever he was saying, he just made up.

You were careful NOT to mention that at the same conference, Trump repeatedly publicly demanded that Russia be re-admitted to the G-7 (after having been expelled for the Ukrainian invastion)

And they remember that Paul Manafort, trump’s campaign manager had been a Russian asset helping prop up the Russian sponsors government of Victor Yanokovich.

Ukrainians remember all of that. So does the entire EU, NATO and the members of the OECD.

And, of course, Trump endorsed the invastion, calling it a ”genius move”.

Ukrainians remember that too.

If you ask then now whether or not they are better off that Biden is President, the near unanimous response would be yes.

They know full well that Trump was Putin’s pump. They remembered the way he withheld weapons in order to support a Russian led scheme to manufacure a fake scandal by blackmailing the Zelensky (who is now a national hero)

Trump sucked up to Putin constantly.

Trump did publically say that “Crimea was part of Russia”. You’re attempt to dodge that fact by saying he attributed the remark to “anonymous sources” doesn’t hold any water at all. He did it in front of world leaders, in a venue that was fully intended to intimidate and sow disttust amongst American allies. And his “people are saying, some people are telling me” act was also well known. It was a sure sign that whatever he was saying, he just made up.

You were careful NOT to mention that at the same conference, Trump repeatedly publicly demanded that Russia be re-admitted to the G-7 (after having been expelled for the Ukrainian invastion)

And they remember that Paul Manafort, trump’s campaign manager had been a Russian asset helping prop up the Russian sponsors government of Victor Yanokovich.

Ukrainians remember all of that. So does the entire EU, NATO and the members of the OECD.

And, of course, Trump endorsed the invastion, calling it a ”genius move”.

Ukrainians remember that too.
You said he publicly said Ukraine was part of Russia. It wasn't public, it was at a private dinner, and he said "Crimea is Russian because they speak Russian." And the article even stated they didn't know if it was an off the cuff or throw away statement. Do me a favor. If you are going to make false accusations, please provide a link. Your musings and partisan attacks on articles that dispute your narrative, are what actually "doesn't hold water." Stop making false accusations without a link to back it up.
BTW, the decision to use our own political unrest to drive the final nail in our coffin by North Viet Nam was a "genius move". I do not however "endorse" their use of it. Saying "he endorsed it" (the invasion) was a lie. I noticed you tried to clean it up a little with the real statement as a qualifier.
Either way, I get it. You hate Trump. That's fine. I feel the same way about Biden, so, I guess we're at an impasse. I'll give you the last word.

Everyone knows Obama is still president and Biden is just a figurehead. It's much like when Putin put his puppet in charge of Russia for a short while.
You can't be friggin' serious.

Gaetz has blasted them. This is all a scam like Trump collusion intended to get rid of him. He is not concerned
Oh well certainly a politician like Gaetz can be taken at face value, on faith.

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?
Not unexpected really. Obama the messiah, a deity vs an old foolish pedo, China Joe.

You said he publicly said Ukraine was part of Russia. It wasn't public, it was at a private dinner, and he said "Crimea is Russian because they speak Russian." And the article even stated they didn't know if it was an off the cuff or throw away statement. Do me a favor. If you are going to make false accusations, please provide a link. Your musings and partisan attacks on articles that dispute your narrative, are what actually "doesn't hold water." Stop making false accusations without a link to back it up.
BTW, the decision to use our own political unrest to drive the final nail in our coffin by North Viet Nam was a "genius move". I do not however "endorse" their use of it. Saying "he endorsed it" (the invasion) was a lie. I noticed you tried to clean it up a little with the real statement as a qualifier.
Either way, I get it. You hate Trump. That's fine. I feel the same way about Biden, so, I guess we're at an impasse. I'll give you the last word.

Your attempt to brush trump’s behavior aside holds no water either.

The dinner was only private in that there was no press pool.

But what trump said to the assembled leaders of the G-7 shook the Western Alliance to the core, and contributed significantly to the EU (and others) considerable distrust of trump and his tendancy to make radically inconsistent statements on policy matters.

Trump preceded his endorsement of the Russian occupatron of Crimea by repeatedly demanding that that Russia be readmitted to the G-7, something you danced past, but which contributed to the growing mistrust of the United States in Europe.

Then, at the same meeting, trump attacked Obama for letting Russia invade Crimea, right AFTER saying that Crimea was part of Russia.

Real leaders don’t make “throwaway remarks” at top level diplomatic events (ESPECIALLY no then). Especially when his remarks were a repudiation of existing US and NATO policy.

The only excuses are either Trump’s habit of making careless and divisive remarks. That is a facet of his personality. He isn’t the king of chaos for nothing.

So, he’s either an inexperienced, arrogant and irresponsible fool, or his remarks were calculated to please Putin.

Not unexpected really. Obama the messiah, a deity vs an old foolish pedo, China Joe.
A deity ONLY to the far left. To conservatives, the initiation of using race to divide the world and to be just another country instead of the leader of the free world. He was immune to criticism because if he was, the race card would be pilled out faster than a speeding bullet.

I know that is your wish.
A scam for a scam? We know the Trump presidency was a scam, but meanwhile, the Gaetz investigation in ongoing until the DOJ says otherwise.

I know that is your wish.
A scam for a scam? We know the Trump presidency was a scam, but meanwhile, the Gaetz investigation in ongoing until the DOJ says otherwise.
Ummm, what did they find after two years?

Oh, WAIT! that Hillary, Perkins Coie, the FBI, and CIA set Trump up, and then called the press and told them to talk about it 24/7

Ummm, what did they find after two years?

Oh, WAIT! that Hillary, Perkins Coie, the FBI, and CIA set Trump up, and then called the press and told them to talk about it 24/7
Hillary testified for 11 hours on Benghazi. Where's Trump? Could it be a )))))))COVER-UP(((((((!!!!!!!?????? :rolleyes:

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?
Yes, it bodes well.

Hillary testified for 11 hours on Benghazi. Where's Trump? Could it be a )))))))COVER-UP(((((((!!!!!!!?????? :rolleyes:
Trump endured 2 YEARS. Hillary for 11 hours with a battery of Perkins Coie attorneys helping her.

Trump endured 2 YEARS. Hillary for 11 hours with a battery of Perkins Coie attorneys helping her.
Huh? Trump has yet to testify on anything. And there are many things on which he needs to testify, believe me.

Huh? Trump has yet to testify on anything. And there are many things on which he needs to testify, believe me.
A perpetual trial of Trump? He has been out of office for over a year now, watching Biden ruin America with high food prices, open borders, cell phones for illegals, an embarrassment in Afghanistan and now Ukraine, docks not unloaded, the oil industry basically shut down, pandering to minorities CRT, etc.

Wait until November, just 7 months away, if America can survive that long. He wants to turn us into the UN.

A perpetual trial of Trump? He has been out of office for over a year now, watching Biden ruin America with high food prices, open borders, cell phones for illegals, an embarrassment in Afghanistan and now Ukraine, docks not unloaded, the oil industry basically shut down, pandering to minorities CRT, etc.

Wait until November, just 7 months away, if America can survive that long. He wants to turn us into the UN.
It's about the process of a legitimate government. Hillary sits for the Republicans, but Trump gets a pass? I may be neutral if it was about an isolated incident, but with Trump there's been continuous issues and damning evidence of his acts. The bipartisan January 6th committee now say they have enough to recommend prosecution. Trump has already suffered enough!? Law and order, remember?

It's about the process of a legitimate government. Hillary sits for the Republicans, but Trump gets a pass? I may be neutral if it was about an isolated incident, but with Trump there's been continuous issues and damning evidence of his acts. The bipartisan January 6th committee now say they have enough to recommend prosecution. Trump has already suffered enough!? Law and order, remember?
You see, all you are going by is the claims and propaganda of the MSM idiots like Stelter, tapper, Joy Reid, etal. Trump has done nothing wrong. He endured over 2 years of BS claims intended to instill hatred. It worked.

Back
Top Bottom