• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tweets save face embarrassing Biden video surfaces

He says it everyday. It’s a lie.
The big lie is that the election was not stolen. BLM used it to stuff mail boxes and those votes weren't tossed.

Provide your proof.
Biden in the basement and when he did "campaign" he got 14 girls standing 16 feet apart in crop circles and Trump got 50,000 at each rally.

BLM, FB mailboxes in black areas, vans parked outside of polling places, Georgia water pipe break that wasn't. All kinds of mail-in ballots allowed and not reviewed.

Biden in the basement and when he did "campaign" he got 14 girls standing 16 feet apart in crop circles and Trump got 50,000 at each rally.

BLM, FB mailboxes in black areas, vans parked outside of polling places, Georgia water pipe break that wasn't. All kinds of mail-in ballots allowed and not reviewed.
So you say. However, just because you say it doesn’t make it any kind of proof. Again, where is your proof? I will remind you that over 60 legal cases where brought against the election results but none proved anything. Basically, you have no proof whatsoever, and you are simply flapping your jaws and rabblerousing.

So you say. However, just because you say it doesn’t make it any kind of proof. Again, where is your proof? I will remind you that over 60 legal cases where brought against the election results but none proved anything. Basically, you have no proof whatsoever, and you are simply flapping your jaws and rabblerousing.
How in the world can I get absolute proof? Seeing people claim there was a broken water pipe and shoo everyone away and then pull out boxes of ballots isn't enough? FB admitting they spent a half-billion for unwatched mailboxes in the hood? The electioneers in Arizona not worrying about mail-in ballots and approving nearly every one of them. The list goes on and on and on.

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?

wow another failed and dishonest OP with a failed and dishonest story from fox that gets instantly destroyed in post number two LMAO

SHock factor? ZERO
😂🍿

How in the world can I get absolute proof? Seeing people claim there was a broken water pipe and shoo everyone away and then pull out boxes of ballots isn't enough? FB admitting they spent a half-billion for unwatched mailboxes in the hood? The electioneers in Arizona not worrying about mail-in ballots and approving nearly every one of them. The list goes on and on and on.
I’m not asking for absolute proof. I’m asking for ANY proof. You still haven’t provided any, because—we all have to presume—you don’t have any!

I will make it very, very easy for you. Give me one verifiable example of election fraud that would have made the outcome of the election any different. Just one.

Back
Top Bottom