• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tweets save face embarrassing Biden video surfaces

what has Gaetz been convicted of?
Nothing yet. I said that (his sex trafficking investigation) is moving slooooowly forward. That's part of my point, all the illegalities surrounding the GOP in indictments, pleas and investigations. The current GOP has to be the most corrupt bunch in U.S. history.

You are the third person now I have had to say this to:

This thread is not about Trump.

Look, I know all of you have trouble defending this wretched senile old criminal fool called Biden. The man isn't all there. If he was a Republican he would have been impeached Day One.

No, I was commenting on you obvious and quite flagrant double standard.

You are the third person now I have had to say this to:

This thread is not about Trump.

Look, I know all of you have trouble defending this wretched senile old criminal fool called Biden. The man isn't all there. If he was a Republican he would have been impeached Day One.

I don’t have to defend Biden. He’s doing very well. He’s leading NATO and standing up to Putin.

Nothing yet. I said that (his sex trafficking investigation) is moving slooooowly forward. That's part of my point, all the illegalities surrounding the GOP in indictments, pleas and investigations. The current GOP has to be the most corrupt bunch in U.S. history.
Slowly forward means stopped. They know their witness lied.

No, I was commenting on you obvious and quite flagrant double standard.
The h=threa is about Biden. Not Trump. Isn't there a DP rule against trolling and/or diversion/derailment?

Can't say as I disagree but I don't consider her "black". She is not Afro-American. She is just "of color". If the Dems are gonna play the race card, why not include Asians in their fold?
This is one of the whitest things ever posted here.

Is this like saying Trump wasn't found "innocent" after a two-year investigation and that means he COULD still be guilty?
He wasn't found innocent. All that came out of that s*** show was Trump not being exonerated, whatever that means. Also, that was a concluded investigation, again, the Gaetz investigation is ongoing.

The h=threa is about Biden. Not Trump. Isn't there a DP rule against trolling and/or diversion/derailment?

If there is, you violate it every day.

What part of my post makes you think I’m a Trump supporter?

I‘d hardly say the “world” has rallied around the US. The US and NATO is on board. I can’t give Biden much credit for rallying the countries that are in harms way. Where’s the rest of the world?

Also, Biden is still a frail weak leader. I wonder if a stronger President would have deterred Putin.

Sorry about that. It’s a sign of the times, I guess……

As for Biden being a frail and weak leader, I couldn’t disagree more.

What I see is a very experienced Congressional and world leader. He has been at it in the Senate since the 1970’s. He knows everybody. And he is liked and very well respected.

He is also a capable executive. Having run the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the Judicial Committee, and being one of leaders on the legislative side in passing the ACA.

When Biden is with NATO leaders, you won’t see him isolated and walking around hoping someone will talk to him, the way Trump was.

He brought a top notch management team with him. All focused, competent, and on message. There are no reports of office politics, factions, or bureaucratic warfare (even though all of these things occur to one extent or another in most organizations). The lack of it is a considerable contrast to recent history.

A lot of people took the wrong lesson from the Afghan withdrawal. I can see why. The optics weren’t good, and we’ve left a lot behind (Weapons as well as commitments, something we have a habit of doing).

But the withdrawal was an act of supreme political courage. There are few more difficult jobs in politics than tackling the elephant in the room. And Afghanistan was that elephant. An endless and expensive war, started in haste with no clear objective and no realistic plan.

Getting that behind us was going to be a totally thankless job for anyone who undertook it. No Republican elected official is man enough to take on a job like that. Certainly not TRump or Bush. Obama dithered.

Biden does not.

He wasn't found innocent. All that came out of that s*** show was Trump not being exonerated, whatever that means. Also, that was a concluded investigation, again, the Gaetz investigation is ongoing.
Gotcha if you mean in file 13.

Sorry about that. It’s a sign of the times, I guess……

As for Biden being a frail and weak leader, I couldn’t disagree more.

What I see is a very experienced Congressional and world leader. He has been at it in the Senate since the 1970’s. He knows everybody. And he is liked and very well respected.

He is also a capable executive. Having run the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the Judicial Committee, and being one of leaders on the legislative side in passing the ACA.

When Biden is with NATO leaders, you won’t see him isolated and walking around hoping someone will talk to him, the way Trump was.

He brought a top notch management team with him. All focused, competent, and on message. There are no reports of office politics, factions, or bureaucratic warfare (even though all of these things occur to one extent or another in most organizations). The lack of it is a considerable contrast to recent history.

A lot of people took the wrong lesson from the Afghan withdrawal. I can see why. The optics weren’t good, and we’ve left a lot behind (Weapons as well as commitments, something we have a habit of doing).

But the withdrawal was an act of supreme political courage. There are few more difficult jobs in politics than tackling the elephant in the room. And Afghanistan was that elephant. An endless and expensive war, started in haste with no clear objective and no realistic plan.

Getting that behind us was going to be a totally thankless job for anyone who undertook it. No Republican elected official is man enough to take on a job like that. Certainly not TRump or Bush. Obama dithered.

Biden does not.
OMFG

There, there. You’ll get over it.
Get over what? I am over anything that a poster posts. Just incredulous but not surprised.

What I see is a very experienced Congressional and world leader.

If I wrote what I think of that statement I am sure I would be banned. Suffice to say the most ludicrous statement ever posted on DP, bar none.

Well, this is no real surprise.

People LIKED Obama.

Biden was elected to get rid of Trump. That's all I ever asked of the man, and he delivered it.

Well, this is no real surprise.

People LIKED Obama.

Biden was elected to get rid of Trump. That's all I ever asked of the man, and he delivered it.
We are paying a heavy price now. Unfettered illegal immigration. High crime rates and murders, racism on the left, pandering to transgenders, high gas prices, high food, an embarrassment in Afghanistan and now Ukraine, China siding with Putin, a woke military and government, embarrassment.

November is 7 months away and then the bloodbath happens. So much for your joy at Biden being there. The Dems will be decimated.

Gotcha if you mean in file 13.
Get over what? I am over anything that a poster posts. Just incredulous but not surprised.

What I see is a very experienced Congressional and world leader.

If I wrote what I think of that statement I am sure I would be banned. Suffice to say the most ludicrous statement ever posted on DP, bar none.

I don’t really care. I don’t believe anyone who even considered voting for the recently departed king of chaos has any real idea of what a true professional or a strong leader really is.

I don’t really care. I don’t believe anyone who even considered voting for the recently departed king of chaos has any real idea of what a true professional or a strong leader really is.
He was "king of chaos" only because CNN and MSNBC made you believe, They indoctrinated the masses to hate Trump because he didn't kiss their asses like Obama did and Biden does. MSM wants sissified hard left presidents and that's why they filled the minds of America that "Trump bad!"

In actuality, Trump led a prosperous, peaceful nation to recovery after the horrible Obama years, brought respect back to the military and police and other nations, and created low gas and food prices. The left hated him because well, he isn't left. Your side will do the same to ANY Republican. They did it to Reagan, Bush and every other Republican with the playbook to demonize, and then instill hate. They are already demonizing DeSantis because of his successes.

Do you have a link to what you are talking about?
How can I link to an abandoned investigation? Saying the investigation is ongoing is like saying Jesus will be back and not placing a date on it.

Back
Top Bottom