• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Seriously Doubts Biden Can Win

The relationship between Obama and Biden is a complex one. Much of the Politico article covers the years Obama was in office and the 2016 election with Hilary as the candidate. It is very short on current day relationships.

So let me ask you. How many past Republican Presidents have come out in support of Trump?

Biden was his loyal VP for 8 years but Obama passed on him twice since then. The reason must be Biden cuz the field being too loaded with talent sure wasn't it.

Biden was his loyal VP for 8 years but Obama passed on him twice since then. The reason must be Biden cuz the field being too loaded with talent sure wasn't it.

Want to bet the Obama's tell a different story this week?

Of course President Bush , Powell, and other top Republicans are all over the airwaves supporting Trump, right?

When you compare the Trump rallies to the Biden lack of rallies, you get the idea that Trump will win again.

I get that idea. Apparently so does Obama.

Obama says Biden will find a way to FU things up.

But more.
Trump rallies = Dead Folks

Of course President Bush , Powell, and other top Republicans are all over the airwaves supporting Trump, right?

President Bush spokesman says the Times story he won't vote for Trump is false.

The Times article never claimed Bush was not voting for Trump. Did you read it?

Why did the Bush spokesman call BS on the story then?

I do not read two papers ever. The Washington Post and the New York Times.

Nope. I'm sure he will.

Nope again. Trump ain't one of them.

Who cares? In response to Mike's question, the answer is zero. No past Republican President has come out in favor of Trump.

Because the paper implied that he would not vote for Trump. That part is false since he has not publicly declared how he plans to vote.

Former President George W. Bush won’t [publicly] support the re-election of Mr. Trump, and Jeb Bush isn’t sure how he’ll vote, say people familiar with their thinking.
Yet neither Mr. Mattis, nor any other former Trump official, is likely to be able to prod Mr. Bush to publicly state his opposition. Freddy Ford, a spokesman for Mr. Bush, said the former president would stay out of the election and speak only on policy issues, as he did this week in stating that the country must “examine our tragic failures” on race.​

Bush, Romney and Colin Powell Won't Support Trump Re-Election - The New York Times

Robert, you couldn't have signalled your abject fears about this election any clearer than this.

LOL You think Idaho matters? How cute.

Idaho really is a hidden jewel. Kind of two states. Mormon-land in the South and Nazi-land in the North. He’s in the South. They’d be getting another CD this census if they didn’t discourage people from moving in.

Supply the exact quote by me saying what you claim?

Why would Obama tell me to vote for a man he has no confidence in? Has Obama gone crazy?

The source in the OP says Obama doubts Biden can win. This is not a horse race where the important thing is to pick the eventual winner.

You want us to believe Obama is secretly backing Trump?

You know, Trump has backed various candidates in the past couple of years, and when his candidate wins, he takes credit. When his candidate loses, Trump claims no responsibility.

When you compare the Trump rallies to the Biden lack of rallies, you get the idea that Trump will win again.

I get that idea. Apparently so does Obama.

Obama says Biden will find a way to FU things up.

But more.

This is moldy oldie news. The referenced Political article was written in November 2019.

Waiting for Obama - POLITICO

Back
Top Bottom