• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Seriously Doubts Biden Can Win

The election seems to be Biden’s to loose, but he may just be up to that challenge. Immigration, Gun Control, and taxes are the three areas I could see Biden pushing moderates away with.

The election seems to be Biden’s to loose, but he may just be up to that challenge. Immigration, Gun Control, and taxes are the three areas I could see Biden pushing moderates away with.

I think covid is going to be the deciding issue this election.

What makes you claim that?

Because your OP said so.

From your OP...

Former President Barack Obama has privately raised concerns over the ability of Joe Biden to beat President Donald Trump on Election Day, Politico reports.

Obama has raised doubts over Biden’s chances to other Democrats.

According to Politico, Obama told one Democrat during the primary campaign, “Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up."

Even though Obama made a public announcement supporting his former vice president, privately, his sentiment is different. Politico reports the former president is worried that Biden doesn’t have a strong connection with the electorate.

Last edited:
Trump whipped up on Hillary and will beat Biden like he is a drum.

Trump stalked Hillary on stage. She should have backed up in her space. Trump speaks of blood coming out of women.

The GOP nomination in 2016 was decided on the most lewd, crude, and debauched level.

Last edited:
That is the article that your article is based on.

What makes you claim that?
I believe Robert may be correct. It is a similar article, but I believe the article that the OP is based on is this one:

One Democrat who is neutral in the 2020 race and spoke to Obama about Biden’s gaffe-prone nature recalled the former president saying: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--- things up.”​

‘Clever’: Biden plays the Obama card - POLITICO

Does that mean only Idaho will vote for Trump? :lamo

It means that Idaho has only 4 measly votes in the EC and is not a player in the election at all. Trump is losing badly in the polls here in Florida and Trump cannot win when he loses here.

I believe Robert may be correct. It is a similar article, but I believe the article that the OP is based on is this one:

One Democrat who is neutral in the 2020 race and spoke to Obama about Biden’s gaffe-prone nature recalled the former president saying: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--- things up.”​

Robert didn't post a link to his OP...so I found a Business Insider article written a day ago that said the exact same thing with an embedded link to the Political article that it was referencing.

From Business Insider with embedded link to Politico article...

"....And you know who really doesn't have it? Joe Biden," Obama told another Democratic Party candidate during the primary run, according to Politico, hitting out at his former Vice President's lack of an intimate bond with the Iowa electorate...."

Barack Obama has privately voiced concerns that Joe Biden could 'f--- things up,' according to a report

It's all Robert's fault for not posting a link in the first place.

President Bush spokesman says the Times story he won't vote for Trump is false.

Can you provide a source where Bush says he supports Trump?

Silence speaks volumes. Bush has not said. Powell has and it is not in support of Trump.

Yet you believe because Obama supported Hilary in 2016 has any bearing on today.

That article is old, too. So why is this suddenly new news about what Obama allegedly said several months ago when no one knew who the candidate would be?

Recycled news made to seem new again is deceitful fake news.

That article is old, too. So why is this suddenly new news about what Obama allegedly said several months ago when no one knew who the candidate would be?

I have no argument with either of your posts. I was merely making sure the correct source found its way into this thread. We see a lot of people who create threads with nothing to substantiate their rhetoric and/or propaganda. Curiously, most seem to be from very conservative posters (I do not believe for a second that Robert is a Centrist).

Robert typically hits us with a long video in his OPs and then accuses people who refuse to watch his video of a lot of nonsense. I have watched a couple of his videos and commented on the errors in them only to have him respond with some off the wall interpretation of what was said and how I was wrong in my interpretation. In other words, he likes to move the goalposts if people hit closer to the truth.

Can you provide a source where Bush says he supports Trump?

Silence speaks volumes. Bush has not said. Powell has and it is not in support of Trump.

Yet you believe because Obama supported Hilary in 2016 has any bearing on today.

I supplied the discussion where the Bush spokesman denied Bush said he would not vote for Trump. I do not believe President Bush can bring himself to vote for Biden.

I have no argument with either of your posts. I was merely making sure the correct source found its way into this thread. We see a lot of people who create threads with nothing to substantiate their rhetoric and/or propaganda. Curiously, most seem to be from very conservative posters (I do not believe for a second that Robert is a Centrist).

Robert typically hits us with a long video in his OPs and then accuses people who refuse to watch his video of a lot of nonsense. I have watched a couple of his videos and commented on the errors in them only to have him respond with some off the wall interpretation of what was said and how I was wrong in my interpretation. In other words, he likes to move the goalposts if people hit closer to the truth.

I see then you are no independent but a hard core Democrat supporter!!!!!

Fair to discuss you in the extreme negative as you do to me.

Good grief, since Trump was elected we republicans have begged you Democrats to stop using anonymous sources. But you refused.

Robert didn't post a link to his OP...so I found a Business Insider article written a day ago that said the exact same thing with an embedded link to the Political article that it was referencing.

From Business Insider with embedded link to Politico article...

"....And you know who really doesn't have it? Joe Biden," Obama told another Democratic Party candidate during the primary run, according to Politico, hitting out at his former Vice President's lack of an intimate bond with the Iowa electorate...."

Barack Obama has privately voiced concerns that Joe Biden could 'f--- things up,' according to a report

It's all Robert's fault for not posting a link in the first place.

And yet it was you that posted a very ancient link. And an ancient story.

Supply the exact quote by me saying what you claim?

I did in my response

Why would Obama tell me to vote for a man he has no confidence in? Has Obama gone crazy?

You and I both know Obama has NO confidence in Trump, which is way less than confidence he has in Joe. If anything, I am sure Obama has a lot of confidence in Trump to continue to ramp up his damage to this country.

The entire Democratic primary, even one of the reasons the MSN did it's 24/7 covid-19 bio-terrorism coverage, was singular: Stop Bernie Sanders - after Elizabeth Warren proved she was "too radical" for claiming she would break up the Amazon and Google monopolies - while Biden assured the richest people on earth he is perfectly safe for them.

Thus, the richest people on earth - who totally control television, the press and the Internet - used covid-19 to totally silence Sanders and declared Biden the winner. Most Democratic primary voters do whatever the super rich tell them to do thru their television outlets they own and control.

The super rich of the world don't give a damn about the USA or Americans. Amazon isn't even an American company. Google is an international company wealthier than the majority of countries on earth. THEY ARE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY LEADERSHIP. They want Biden, so Biden it is. Biden not only won't tax them, he will lift the tariffs on their slave labor sweatshops making them billions. A Biden win is worth TRILLIONS of dollars to the super rich. So Biden it is.

Former Vice President Joe Biden assured rich donors at a ritzy New York fundraiser that “nothing would fundamentally change” if he is elected.
Biden told donors at an event at the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan on Tuesday evening that he would not “demonize” the rich and promised that “no one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change,” Bloomberg News reported.
Biden’s assurance to donors in New York came shortly after his appearance at the Poor People’s Campaign Presidential Forum in Washington on Monday.
Speaking to wealthy donors in New York, Biden appeared to suggest that his plan would not involve big tax hikes on the rich.
“I mean, we may not want to demonize anybody who has made money,” he said. “The truth of the matter is, you all, you all know, you all know in your gut what has to be done. We can disagree in the margins but the truth of the matter is it’s all within our wheelhouse and nobody has to be punished. No one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change.”
Biden went on to say that the rich should not be blamed for income inequality, pleading to the donors, “I need you very badly.”
“I hope if I win this nomination, I won’t let you down. I promise you,” he added.
Biden pointed out that his ability to work with segregationists like former Mississippi Sen. James O. Eastland and Georgia Sen. Herman Talmadge showed that he could “bring people together,” The Washington Post reported.

Joe Biden to rich donors: "Nothing would fundamentally change" if he's elected | Salon.com

I see then you are no independent but a hard core Democrat supporter!!!!!

Fair to discuss you in the extreme negative as you do to me.

Care to provide examples of why you believe I am a hard core Democratic Party supporter?

I see you as very conservative because of the following post:

I already proved that [black drug dealers] are arrested disproportionately, which implies unjustly. If you believe Ben was correct, all I can say is I feel sorry for you. Brainwashing really needs to stop in our country.

I realized early on your mission is to attack me and claim the video is wrong. But I know Ben Shapiro is not wrong. And who told you there has to be proportionality?

Your post shows that you believe that even though White Americans deal drugs at nearly the same rate as Black Americans (~90%), you believe it is okay to send Black Americans to prison 650% of the time compared to White Americans.

Rates of Drug Use and Sales, by Race; Rates of Drug Related Criminal Justice Measures, by Race | The Hamilton Project

Does it make me a hard core Democratic Party supporter because I provide facts that refute your opinions?

Back
Top Bottom