• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Seriously Doubts Biden Can Win

Care to provide examples of why you believe I am a hard core Democratic Party supporter?

I see you as very conservative because of the following post:

Your post shows that you believe that even though White Americans deal drugs at nearly the same rate as Black Americans (~90%), you believe it is okay to send Black Americans to prison 650% of the time compared to White Americans.

Rates of Drug Use and Sales, by Race; Rates of Drug Related Criminal Justice Measures, by Race | The Hamilton Project

Does it make me a hard core Democratic Party supporter because I provide facts that refute your opinions?

Look, after the rough way you treated me, how can you expect kid gloves?

I did not know the status on whites dealing drugs in comparison to blacks nor did I hear that blacks by a huge number get sent to prison. Knowing how justice works in various states would have been helpful.

No refutals do not make you a hard core anything but you had to attack me over my being centrist. That was not my finding but the finding of political compass.

Perhaps you need to consult this book on black crimes.

Freakonomics.jpg

Last edited:
Former Vice President Joe Biden assured rich donors at a ritzy New York fundraiser that “nothing would fundamentally change” if he is elected.
Biden told donors at an event at the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan on Tuesday evening that he would not “demonize” the rich and promised that “no one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change,” Bloomberg News reported.
Biden’s assurance to donors in New York came shortly after his appearance at the Poor People’s Campaign Presidential Forum in Washington on Monday.
Speaking to wealthy donors in New York, Biden appeared to suggest that his plan would not involve big tax hikes on the rich.
“I mean, we may not want to demonize anybody who has made money,” he said. “The truth of the matter is, you all, you all know, you all know in your gut what has to be done. We can disagree in the margins but the truth of the matter is it’s all within our wheelhouse and nobody has to be punished. No one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change.”
Biden went on to say that the rich should not be blamed for income inequality, pleading to the donors, “I need you very badly.”
“I hope if I win this nomination, I won’t let you down. I promise you,” he added.
Biden pointed out that his ability to work with segregationists like former Mississippi Sen. James O. Eastland and Georgia Sen. Herman Talmadge showed that he could “bring people together,” The Washington Post reported.

Joe Biden to rich donors: "Nothing would fundamentally change" if he's elected | Salon.com

That explains Biden. Now you know all of you you must elect Trump.

Care to provide examples of why you believe I am a hard core Democratic Party supporter?

I see you as very conservative because of the following post:

Your post shows that you believe that even though White Americans deal drugs at nearly the same rate as Black Americans (~90%), you believe it is okay to send Black Americans to prison 650% of the time compared to White Americans.

Rates of Drug Use and Sales, by Race; Rates of Drug Related Criminal Justice Measures, by Race | The Hamilton Project

Does it make me a hard core Democratic Party supporter because I provide facts that refute your opinions?

Hamilton which you use is allied with Brookings both hard core supporters of Democrats.

Is this your way of acknowledging that your thread is bull****?

My concept differs from yours. My work here is to expose Democrats as the liars they are. Thanks for your help.

I supplied the discussion where the Bush spokesman denied Bush said he would not vote for Trump. I do not believe President Bush can bring himself to vote for Biden.

Like I said, silence is golden between Bush and Trump. People are trying to make a big deal on what President Obama did back in 2016 with his support going to Hillary. They are also trying to make a big deal out of Obama coming out late to support Biden. At the same time they ignore the silence coming from Bush in support of Trump.

I highly doubt Bush will vote for Trump. Personally any past President or celebrity support for a candidate has little to no value in how I make my choice.

My concept differs from yours. My work here is to expose Democrats as the liars they are. Thanks for your help.

You said, "Every bad story about Trump comes from anonymous too." You just announced that this story is bad. You gave the game away.

Better luck next time dude.

Nah, he will probably get the vote of all that land mass up in Montana too....

I measure the vote by my own poll perspective.

Crowd enthusiasm. Trump has it. Biden lacks it.

Biden will not tolerate even newsmen or women asking him questions.

You said, "Every bad story about Trump comes from anonymous too." You just announced that this story is bad. You gave the game away.

Better luck next time dude.

Frankly you did not dispute that every bad story about Trump comes from anonymous sources. That is what the WAPO and Times uses.

Frankly you did not dispute that every bad story about Trump comes from anonymous sources. That is what the WAPO and Times uses.

So you posted this thread as an expression of grievance. We're not your shrinks.

Look, after the rough way you treated me, how can you expect kid gloves?

I did not know the status on whites dealing drugs in comparison to blacks nor did I hear that blacks by a huge number get sent to prison. Knowing how justice works in various states would have been helpful.

No refutals do not make you a hard core anything but you had to attack me over my being centrist. That was not my finding but the finding of political compass.

Perhaps you need to consult this book on black crimes.

View attachment 67291795

I am not sure that book is intended to be a reference for anything overly serious based on the research I have done on it. I also question how honest you were with political compass.

Hamilton which you use is allied with Brookings both hard core supporters of Democrats.

The data gathered is from the FBI and calculations have been through a rigorous peer-review process.

Last edited:
Every bad story about Trump comes from anonymous too.

Does reliance on anonymous sources make a 'story' bull****? Or is it not a problem?

Trumpists have a habit of ignoring every bad thing they hear about Trump, no matter how many of such things ended up being proven true, no matter how consistent witness accounts are, etc., by claiming "anonymous source". But then they also do not seem to have a problem relying on anonymous sources when they want to say something bad about someone else. It'd be quite puzzling if I didn't know what was going on.

No, see, you can't have it both ways. You can't say stories about Trump are bull because they rely on anonymous sources, say a story bad about someone you want to target is true despite anonymous sources AND say that someone who criticized you for dismissing stories because they were based on anonymous sources must accept your story as true.

You don't get to have your cake, eat it too, AND smush it in someone else's face.

Well he won 1 primary for the first time ever in his life in a state that Trump won handedly and was suddenly the presumptive nominee as everybody else looked at the COVID situation and said "Peace Out", so I am not sure why Obama would think such a thing.

So wait. Biden won a democratic primary in a state that didn't or had limited republican turn out and there hasn't been a republican primary and
you think this is some kind of insight into anything?

Good grief, since Trump was elected we republicans have begged you Democrats to stop using anonymous sources. But you refused.

You weren't here when Trump was elected.

The only time rightwingers bitched about anonymous sources was when the article criticized or disagreed with them. Basically, it's just a cheap way to dismiss an article without having to address the substance.

This is how and why major news outlets use anonymous sources and what to look out for...

Anonymous Sources - Telling the Story | News Values | AP

Trump can still win this thing....he can certainly steal it. The Right seems utterly beside itself trying to prove Trump can't lose it. The absurd crap that has been appearing in these threads lately is just beyond the pale....then again DonDon is beyond pale. Has been for a looooooong time.

Personally, I am less concerned about a Qanon supporter in the Congress when we already have one in the WH.

So you posted this thread as an expression of grievance. We're not your shrinks.

Look, Democrats whine like children on any topic I post. But I also keep an eye on my many thanks. Democrats need shrinks.

They realize Trump will win again and it makes them furious.

Trump can still win this thing....he can certainly steal it. The Right seems utterly beside itself trying to prove Trump can't lose it. The absurd crap that has been appearing in these threads lately is just beyond the pale....then again DonDon is beyond pale. Has been for a looooooong time.

Personally, I am less concerned about a Qanon supporter in the Congress when we already have one in the WH.

This must be the new call sign of Democrats.

You weren't here when Trump was elected.

You are correct. But I was on a different site where many supported Obama and it made me so disgusted. I found a nest of Democrats here and felt this forum needed my expertise.

trump3.jpg

trump2.jpg

trump7.jpg

trump30.jpg

trump19.jpg

There are many, many more of course, but that's a start.

You are correct. But I was on a different site where many supported Obama and it made me so disgusted. I found a nest of Democrats here and felt this forum needed my expertise.

I know how you feel...Trump supporters disgust me, too. I long for the good ol days when republicans were rational enough to know the difference between a "verified" anonymous source and an "unverified" anonymous source. Nowadays you can't even talk to a Trump supporter without getting a bunch of hateful, biased, extremist, mumbo jumbo idiocy in return.

When you compare the Trump rallies to the Biden lack of rallies, you get the idea that Trump will win again.

I get that idea. Apparently so does Obama.

Obama says Biden will find a way to FU things up.

But more.
You sure you wanna talk about Trump rallies?
56861CE3-746D-4849-ADD3-C2AB3D64D1DC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom