• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OAN just now: 6 January was 100% ANTIFA's doing

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
While channel surfing a few mins ago, spokesman named Pearson on OAN spun an elaborate tale whose intent was to demonstrate that the 1/06 insurrection was entirely ANTIFA's product. Lowlights included group of people under a tree said to be changing into all-black ANTTIFA uniforms. Other supposed 1/06 footage I haven't seen before, so questionable authenticity.

The right wing doesn't need any more crazies.

Last edited:
ANTIFA should sue them just for the jollies. (What? It's not like so-called "anarchists" actually live the anarchist life)
If they did, they would have to admit they are an organization. Can't have that, now, can we?

ANTIFA should sue them just for the jollies. (What? It's not like so-called "anarchists" actually live the anarchist life)

I'm always getting anarchist & antichrist mixed up.

Anyone that believes there were no organized agitators from anarchist and/or left wing communes is absurdly naive.

I don't know if all the agitators were lefties and bloggers looking to get a shitload of streaming views but we KNOW that at least one was and where there's one there are more.

B
Anyone that believes there were no organized agitators from anarchist and/or left wing communes is absurdly naive.

I don't know if all the agitators were lefties and bloggers looking to get a shitload of streaming views but we KNOW that at least one was and where there's one there are more.
Did you stretch before those mental gymnastics?

B
Did you stretch before those mental gymnastics?
Shit.

We were told all summer long that the BLM/Floyd protests over the summer were totally peaceful except that right wing activists kept coming in and wrecking stuff. That was "fact" and now you want to call my claim "mental gymnastics" even though the Sullivan video which featured the Ashli Babbit assassination was filmed by a well known agitator.

Shit.

We were told all summer long that the BLM/Floyd protests over the summer were totally peaceful except that right wing activists kept coming in and wrecking stuff. That was "fact" and now you want to call my claim "mental gymnastics" even though the Sullivan video which featured the Ashli Babbit assassination was filmed by a well known agitator.
Nobody

Ever

Said

The

BLM

Protests

Were

"Completely"

Peaceful.

While channel surfing a few mins ago, spokesman named Pearson on OAN spun an elaborate tale whose intent was to demonstrate that the 1/06 insurrection was entirely ANTIFA's product. Lowlights included group of people under a tree said to be changing into all-black ANTTIFA uniforms. Other supposed 1/06 footage I haven't seen before, so questionable authenticity.

Propaganda and lies, its all that the fascists have left...

Standard conservatism. Can't take responsibility. Nope, all those MAGA hat wearing terrorists were literally mind controlled into entering the capitol and shitting in the hallways.

Shit.

No, we weren’t. It was pretty clear, as often happens in lefty demonstrations, that violent leftist folks show up, often late, and do property damage. Here and there, there might be agents provocateurs from the right, but in general we leftists supply our own crazies.

No, we weren’t. It was pretty clear, as often happens in lefty demonstrations, that violent leftist folks show up, often late, and do property damage. Here and there, there might be agents provocateurs from the right, but in general we leftists supply our own crazies.

The violent lefties are accelerationists, many of whom decided to support Trump "because Bernie didn't win".
They naturally have a bit of common cause with extreme righties for that very reason, "burn it all down"...

Yeah, sad, you never know who is going to show up......

6-jan-2021-jpg.67311227

....when the POTUS himself invites people to "protest"......

61963155fce766f166ecad13dcbba98da5692dfb.jpg

.....like who would have thought rioters & looters would be there.

51922c30c5e251b562ad76050dbd5eb57cf2cb43.png

:rolleyes:

Care to prove that claim, or is that more right-wing bullshit?

The violent lefties are accelerationists, many of whom decided to support Trump "because Bernie didn't win".
They naturally have a bit of common cause with extreme righties for that very reason, "burn it all down"...
My first response to your post was “hard to believe.” But then I remembered that some lefty crazies voted for Reagan decades ago under the assumption that it would bring the revolution sooner.

My first response to your post was “hard to believe.” But then I remembered that some lefty crazies voted for Reagan decades ago under the assumption that it would bring the revolution sooner.

We have a handful right here on DP, former Bernie people who said as much as
"**** it, might as well put Trump in there, teach America a lesson"
OR
"**** it, at least if Trump becomes President he'll wreck it for us and then we can burn it all down afterwards"

"Imagine, if you will, that faced with a binary choice between a fascist white nationalist movement that openly and loudly brags about how it's going to murder democracy and commit genocide and the Democratic Party, you still have to demand your vote be earned or you'll stay home.
There no words to describe the level of sneering white privilege here. The absolute belief that when the cattle cars start rolling, you'll be perfectly safe so it doesn't really matter if the monster wins.
When these people call themselves "progressives" and then willingly enable Nazis, I do not see progressives. I see collaborators."

---Justin Rosario

That "one" was more widely known for being an unwelcome agitator at antifa and BLM protests. He was basically persona non grata at those place due to his tendency to cause chaos and encourage violence. He also has a very right wing family and is more likely an anarchist who is closer to being conservative than liberal.

ANTIFA need to actually be an organization to be able to sue anyone.

It never ceases to amaze me the things people can convince themselves to believe. At least one was there and of course that one caused it all. The guys walloping the cops with their american flags were all true patriots.

Its one of the more bewildering things about the whole "stolen election", "vaccines are poison", "1/6 was done by Antifa/BLM/The Left" arguments. Not only are the general arguments farcically stupid....each and every individual variation is even more moronic.

For example....supposedly--according to these guys, the Dominion voting machines changed the totals, right? So please tell us why there would be these thousands of ballots having to be ran through twice where someone may see you do it, it could be recorded, etc... when you could just change the totals?
And while we're on the subject of voter fraud...how in the world can the elections that delivered Biden also have increased the number of Republicans in the House?

Its one of the more bewildering things about the whole "stolen election", "vaccines are poison", "1/6 was done by Antifa/BLM/The Left" arguments. Not only are the general arguments farcically stupid....each and every individual variation is even more moronic.

For example....supposedly--according to these guys, the Dominion voting machines changed the totals, right? So please tell us why there would be these thousands of ballots having to be ran through twice where someone may see you do it, it could be recorded, etc... when you could just change the totals?
And while we're on the subject of voter fraud...how in the world can the elections that delivered Biden also have increased the number of Republicans in the House?
1/6 was obviously planned, funded & staged by the right. Why was Mo Brooks wearing body armor if we hadn't planned on running into violence at that rally? Why was Roger Stone staying at the Willard Hotel the night before with his 'security' contingent of Proud Boys? 1/6 was plainly staged by the rights in a try at overturning the Gov't.

Was your link intended to support your post?

Back
Top Bottom