• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NRA Tells Doctors to Shut up and Dribble

I guess that defending the 2nd requires mounting an assault on the 1st.

Great timing too, NRA.

Most people should stay in their lanes.

Avoid accidents.

God bless.

Doctors are desperate to divert from the fact that for deaths caused by humans in the USA, THEY are THE #1 cause of death in the USA. #1 & #2 are cancer and heart disease. #3 are medical mistakes - over 250,000 a year.

Doctors wrongly KILL more people than any other group - at least 5 times more than even auto accidents. DOCTORS ARE KILLERS - the #1 HUMAN KILLERS - in the USA. OF COURSE they want to divert attention to firearm deaths, most of which are suicides that would happen anyway without any guns.

The same day 12 people were shot by a lunatic, doctors killed nearly 1000 people. Doctors kill far more people in a week than were killed in the 9/11 attack. Doctors kill more people PER DAY than in every domestic and foreign terror attack in the USA combined over the last 10 years. But don't expect to hear a word of it in the press or MSM.

Some people care about Twitter slap fights...some people don't.

Moving on...
Me thinks you underestimate the power of the tweet
David Hogg
David Hogg
@davidhogg111
“The NRA admitted in a recent court filing that it’s hurting financially thanks to activism by the teenage survivors of the Parkland school massacre”

Clearly the young people are winning. #USAoverNRA #RoadToChange

Teen anti-gun activism is killing the profitability of NRA TV

Doctors are desperate to divert from the fact that for deaths caused by humans in the USA, THEY are THE #1 cause of death in the USA. #1 & #2 are cancer and heart disease. #3 are medical mistakes - over 250,000 a year.

Doctors wrongly KILL more people than any other group - at least 5 times more than even auto accidents. DOCTORS ARE KILLERS - the #1 HUMAN KILLERS - in the USA. OF COURSE they want to divert attention to firearm deaths, most of which are suicides that would happen anyway without any guns.

The same day 12 people were shot by a lunatic, doctors killed nearly 1000 people. Doctors kill far more people in a week than were killed in the 9/11 attack. Doctors kill more people PER DAY than in every domestic and foreign terror attack in the USA combined over the last 10 years. But don't expect to hear a word of it in the press or MSM.
Pure genius. You have ripped away the medical profession’s facade of actually caring about people being injured and dying from gunshot wounds. Scotland Yard may soon call on you.

So, then why post in an NRA thread if you are going to play "neutral"?

What makes you think that if someone's stance is neutral, that means he can't post in an NRA thread?

What makes you think that if someone's stance is neutral, that means he can't post in an NRA thread?

Read the conversation; draw your own conclusion.

I didn't say he can't. I asked why he would.

I didn't say he can't. I asked why he would.

So you did not outright state he couldn't, but instead you asked why he would. Ok, then I will simply ask you, why do you sound like you are suggesting one needs to have something other than a neutral stance in order to participate in an NRA thread?

So you did not outright state he couldn't, but instead you asked why he would. Ok, then I will simply ask you, why do you sound like you are suggesting one needs to have something other than a neutral stance in order to participate in an NRA thread?

I asked you to read the conversation for a reason.

I asked you to read the conversation for a reason.

And its because you could not answer my question.

Just a weasel being his usual weasel self. Got it.

And its because you could not answer my question.

Just a weasel being his usual weasel self. Got it.

So, you don't want to answer your own question by reading it. OK.

So, you don't want to answer your own question by reading it. OK.

What's the point of asking a question with the aim of answering it myself? Usually when people ask a question, it's directed at other people.

What's the point of asking a question with the aim of answering it myself? Usually when people ask a question, it's directed at other people.

Well, since the answer is there in the conversation, you can find it all by yourself. See how easy that is?

Well, since the answer is there in the conversation

Where is this "answer" in this thread? Give me the post number. Although I am sure you will just respond with even more vagueness and evasion. You can't deal with the fact that you got called on the your stupidity.

calamity: is it really that difficult to say, "I was wrong. People with a neutral stance can still participate in an NRA thread"?

I guess that defending the 2nd requires mounting an assault on the 1st.

Great timing too, NRA.

The NRA is actually very damaging to the 2A also. Throughout history, they've been complicit in a lot of the gun control measures at both national and state levels. If you want to see what a real group that supports the 2A looks like, check out GOA or JPFO.

The NRA is actually very damaging to the 2A also. Throughout history, they've been complicit in a lot of the gun control measures at both national and state levels. If you want to see what a real group that supports the 2A looks like, check out GOA or JPFO.

Both groups are far less political and probably more sincere.

Both groups are far less political and probably more sincere.

Yep. The NRA is a business, plain and simple. They don't care about the issue past what kind of donations/subscriptions it can bring them. I've seen them block another gun rights organization (Georga Carry .Org) from accomplishing things at the state level just because they didn't like the competition.

Back
Top Bottom