• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NRA Tells Doctors to Shut up and Dribble

Pretty much all one needs as proof that the term "gun nut" is a perfectly justifiable term.

"Oh Noes...30 children were shot. Quick! Lets go out and buy some more guns."

I guess that would apply to the year Obama ran for office, 2008. "Let's go buy lots of 'assault weapons' in case that gun-banner gets elected' ".
or 2009 - "Heck Obama's going to take our guns - better get more 'assault weapons'".
Or 2010 - "The economy is going to hell in a handbasket, better get more 'assault weapons'".

Over 1.5 million "assault weapons" manufactured and sold those years. Zero mass shootings with "assault weapons" during those years.

That's what I get for posting here on my phone.
At least your phone has spellcheck. Mine doesn't or at least I haven't figured it out yet. It does recommend words whenever I type.

Back
Top Bottom