• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

His rally was intended to overturn the results. The proof is found in the rally's name and purpose, to '"Stop the steal." Trump's support for breaking the law to do this can be found in his own stated demand that Pence should violate the constitution to do this. His approval for breaking the law can also be found in his unwillingness to stop the assault as it was occurring.

If there is any inaccuracy in these assertions, please point it out.
Yes, Trump felt the election was stolen. That much, is correct. Otherwise, you've got nothing else.

That " sliver of more votes in 3 states, " is why they should make a law to stop " Winner take all " that is in most states
They should go by Congressional districts because the way it is now say your state has 9 Million people in it and 4,500,001 people vote for one person that means he gets all the EC votes for that state . well what happens to the say of almost half of the people in that state, that ONE vote could tip the scale in favor of a person almost half the people of the state do not want
Do it by Congressional districts so that a state like NY would have to divide their EC vote along the lines of what the voters want
If it has 27 districts and 13 vote one way and 14 the other that is how the EC votes should be
and the 2 state vote should go to the over all winner
Have a nice afternoon
This would only work if the votes were split based on actual percentages of votes for candidates, not congressional districts themselves.

I am not.

Ted is looking into it. I'm not gonna hold my breath honestly.
I don't know what your point was in posting the Ted Lieu link, maybe you translated that to mean that it's somehow doubtful that Trump committed a crime? It's clear from Ted Lieu's tweet that he clearly believes that Trump committed a criminal offence, not the type of offense that gets a 'slap on the wrist', this is a serious federal crime that, if convicted, Trump could spend the last few years of his life behind bars for.

tedlieu-2021-08-01-112546.jpg

Here is why your post is totally wrong. First sentence. Donald Trump sabotaged himself with his massive lies. First day in office set the tone. First press briefing. "The Biggest Crowd Ever" Obama's crowd was 4 times the size. Proven with pictures widely available.

He then went on to lie over 30,000 times in 4 years. No credibility whatsoever.
And......"It didn't rain". That's probably the first lie of his administration.

The only problem is, you have those people switched around.
Ahh still can't answer I see.

Nine months, 60+ attempts in the courts and nothing. You're still being hustled and can't even see it. That's why you deflect. The evidence doesn't exist.

But hey, just wait for the My Pillow dude to bust this whole thing open in 2 weeks. Or maybe it'll be the fallen comrade dripping farting Giuliani and his white binder. How about whacky Wood? Maybe he can take time out from his own legal issues of ripping off his ex client. Tbh, I hope they bring back the star witness Melissa Carone. Now that woman was worth the watch!!

What ever happened to Sidney Powell releasing the kracken? Has she gotten a date with the supreme court yet? Or is that another "just wait, you'll see" empty promise?

Only hires the best people. That's what Trump said. So where are they?

All this defense from the right for the indefensible, the new hallmark from Trump conspiracy theory loving lunatics destroying the party.

Ahh still can't answer I see.

Nine months, 60+ attempts in the courts and nothing. You're still being hustled and can't even see it. That's why you deflect. The evidence doesn't exist.

But hey, just wait for the My Pillow dude to bust this whole thing open in 2 weeks. Or maybe it'll be the fallen comrade dripping farting Giuliani and his white binder. How about whacky Wood? Maybe he can take time out from his own legal issues of ripping off his ex client. Tbh, I hope they bring back the star witness Melissa Carone. Now that woman was worth the watch!!

What ever happened to Sidney Powell releasing the kracken? Has she gotten a date with the supreme court yet? Or is that another "just wait, you'll see" empty promise?

Only hires the best people. That's what Trump said. So where are they?
I tried to pick out a debate point among all the BS you posted, but there wasn't even one. Courts punted on the cases, they didn't want to get involved no matter how much evidence there was. You act as if there were trials and all evidence was presented. When did that happen? You base your entire argument on false premises. And we know why that is.

I thought only snowflakes acted on "feelings" cause it's a complete, total and utter lie.

Why is Trump such a snowflake?
He can't be a snowflake, now can he? It's Summer! From the reaction of the left, you guys see he more like Captain America!

I tried to pick out a debate point among all the BS you posted, but there wasn't even one. Courts punted on the cases, they didn't want to get involved no matter how much evidence there was. You act as if there were trials and all evidence was presented. When did that happen? You base your entire argument on false premises. And we know why that is.

This isn't hard Anthony. You gave a list of what you think suggests a corrupt and insecure election.. I asked you to show evidence.

Here, I'll make it even easier. Let's break down your list and see your evidence that mail in and drop boxes were part of what you claim.

A half dozen ways he tried to facilitate a coup??? LOL, I mean, have you people lost your collective minds? Wow. I mean, was he going to take hostages? Did he get military backing to take over the country? That's how these things work, usually. I didn't notice anything like that in the post. Thanks!

The most important thing Trump did was to claim -- without any ****ing basis in fact or objective reality -- that the election was definitely stolen from him. His idiotic, uneducated, spiteful, braindead, seditious supporters became angry and then stormed the Capitol Building in order to overturn the election. To this very day, Trump continues to claim the election was stolen -- note: he's not saying he thinks it was stolen and it needs to be investigated, he is saying it was DEFINITELY stolen and he should be President immediately. All of his political allies are saying this. Many of his supporters -- SOME ON THIS FORUM -- continue to say it.

But it's all a lie. All of it. They are all lying to you.

Last edited:
I don't know what your point was in posting the Ted Lieu link, maybe you translated that to mean that it's somehow doubtful that Trump committed a crime? It's clear from Ted Lieu's tweet that he clearly believes that Trump committed a criminal offence, not the type of offense that gets a 'slap on the wrist', this is a serious federal crime that, if convicted, Trump could spend the last few years of his life behind bars for.

tedlieu-2021-08-01-112546.jpg
Thinking he might have broken the law is it the same as saying he broke the law. Ted purposed the question, not a statement

What a flaming crock of bullshit. There is no evidence. And your messiah lost.

This isn't hard Anthony. You gave a list of what you think suggests a corrupt and insecure election.. I asked you to show evidence.

Here, I'll make it even easier. Let's break down your list and see your evidence that mail in and drop boxes were part of what you claim.
Good luck. All you will get is "Look over there, it's Hunter Biden!"

But many have said this is about election integrity not who one. How do we know the places Trump won is for real? Don't we need an audit?

The premise of "there could be fraud" is what is driving many of the audits or call for audits. That is not good enough for me. Especially when checks/verification of equipment, signatures, etc. has been completed. This was done before the election was certified.
If Biden or the DEM's think Trump committed Fraud then they should got to those places and have audits!
Trump has identified where there was Clear evidence of major fraud , so he's looking at those places only. That's just
being practical.

God, I can't believe you posted that, as if it is true.

I posted as one of the answers a person can give to your question why Trump had no problem to offer troops . It is YOU who assumes as truth that Trump's offer (which you also assume as being a fact) was a sign that he was not interested in having his minions engage in fighting with security forces.

Sadly, the courts, including those with Trump appointees, are corrupted, as was moron Bill Barr, who also denied there was massive fraud.
Yeah the fact that Roberts yelled at the other SCOTUS to make them vote to not look at the Trump Cases is scary !
At least Thomas wrote a descent that politely said Roberts was either a moron or a criminal .

Back
Top Bottom