• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Sometimes it's hard to tell what they are making up. This story is about what again? Trump supposedly said something, in private, and there is a big story in WaPo that he may have said something. Is that about right? And what is supposed to happen now?
This isn't that hard. I guess some need a paint by numbers

first of all I didn't mock YOU, but you keep trying to get a dig in on me about my debating skills.
I mocked Trump, and that obviously triggered a personal response, so let me know when I name call you something, ok?
Well, at least you now admit you abandoned the debate in favor of name calling.

Wait, you think that you posting BS like "he created a rally intended to blah, blah, blah..." that you just make up is to be taken as fact? LOL! You must be kidding!
You then must have some secret recording of Trump laying out this plot to storm the Capitol and take over the United States of America. Please, post this or continue to look foolish.
Of course he didn’t “lay out a plot.” Trump simply set the stage. He said months before the election that he only could lose if there was fraud. Then true to form as in other elections, he said — as he had every time he loses — that there was fraud. Then he trashed his own VP, his own AG, told his followers they would lose their country if they didn’t act.

He wound up the toy, pointed it in the direction he wanted, and we saw what happened. And his rabid supporters, people whose intelligence he insulted, did the rest.

Mail in, drop boxes, truck loads of ballots, stopped counting in the middle of the night, but really didn't. unconstitutional changes to election laws, etc...
So, yes, Trump is right, again. Why should we believe the liars that say the election was the "most secure in history", LOL!

Sorry, I didn't ask you for a laundry list of what you "think" proves there was a corrupt insecure election. Put some meat on those bones and give us the proof. You guys have had 9 months. So offer it up. I could tell you my next door neighbor stole my lawn mower and broke the side mirror off my Jeep. But you know what? Unless I have proof I can ramble all day. It proves nothing.

So it was close. Too bad for Donald. Flip the same amount in 2016 and Hillary might have won. The question remains: Trump ALWAYS claims fraud when he loses. Do you think it’s possible that he was cheated all the times he claims he was. Look up “sore loser” in the dictionary and you’ll find him. I am amused and amazed that people believe such an obvious flim-flam artist after Trump U, the Trump Foundation, and his other scams. But as Abe Lincoln said, “you can fool some of the people all of the time.” Trump himself said so about some of his supporters.

LOL The idiot starts screaming it before he even knows if he won or lost. He's the king of setting it all up for the "I told you so". I look back now and laugh about all his belly aching that the 2016 election was RIGGED!!!! Then he wins and instead of being happy? He craps his damn pants over the crowd size at the inauguration.

Of course he didn’t “lay out a plot.” Trump simply set the stage. He said months before the election that he only could lose if there was fraud. Then true to form as in other elections, he said — as he had every time he loses — that there was fraud. Then he trashed his own VP, his own AG, told his followers they would lose their country if they didn’t act.

He wound up the toy, pointed it in the direction he wanted, and we saw what happened. And his rabid supporters, people whose intelligence he insulted, did the rest.
Please, still waiting for something showing that Trump did anything wrong at all. Please hurry. Oh, and why did he offer the National Guard to protect the Capitol if he was planning an attack?

Sorry, I didn't ask you for a laundry list of what you "think" proves there was a corrupt insecure election. Put some meat on those bones and give us the proof. You guys have had 9 months. So offer it up. I could tell you my next door neighbor stole my lawn mower and broke the side mirror off my Jeep. But you know what? Unless I have proof I can ramble all day. It proves nothing.
Another guy that can't answer, thanks for trying.

Another guy that can't answer, thanks for trying.

LOL yes apparently you are. Generally in a debate when a person makes a claim, they then go on to offer proof. although you did take the route I expected if that's any consolation.

And I will answer your question. I don't care whether you believe them or not. What I choose to believe is that there are still good people who do choose their country over a person or political party. Those are the people I choose to give credibility to. Not a man who lies about where his father was born, throws a fit over crowd sizes and lies to the country about a deadly pandemic because it won't make him look "strong".

Now, your turn. Show the proof.

for one thing isn't it amazing how they can now take a video and manipulate it to show anything people want it to
show
when there is real proof of fraud found if there ever is I am sure they will look at it
It still amazes me that there are people out here that still believe Trump not only with all his lies ( thousands of them ) but can't they see that he started planting the idea that the elections he has been in ( and may be in ) were " RIGGED " WAY WAY WAY before the elections were even held
and his followers have taken that idea he planted in their little brains and are running with it hook line and sinker.
what a bunch of morons
One of the questions I have for Him and his followers is how dose and how did he know they were rigged way before they were even held unless it was HIM and his followers that " Rigged " them
Have a nice afternoon
Trump said the same in 2016, the only way he could loose if the Dems committed fraud. Of course he won, so he dropped the line.

my comment #14
"Question: why are audits ONLY being asked for and Trump complaining about the results, in districts he LOST, not in districts he WON?"

YOU don't find that a tad strange?
Because Trump is a sore looser, plain and simple.

Please, still waiting for something showing that Trump did anything wrong at all. Please hurry. Oh, and why did he offer the National Guard to protect the Capitol if he was planning an attack?
Trump did ask for the National Guard for Jan 6. To protect his crowd, not the Capital, or lawmakers.

Read it!!

Surprise, surprise, surprise - Gomer Pyle

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

Shows that democracy and the vote of the people means nothing to him.

You need to make sure that none of the Trumpies winn in the 2022 elections. None... Or this coup will be on continuance.

Telling extremists to "stand by"

Supporting accusations about "stolen elections" despite court decisions

Paving the way for violence by pumping up crowds based on the above unsupported accusations ( because people who were sworn to protect the republic from foreign and domestic enemies can justify violence to address a perceived treason by lawmakers and Pence)

Releasing a videotaped message hours late after the start of the violence

Trump used his fans as pawns and probably hoped that some bloodbath by the Capitol police or NG or whatever security forces were in place could be used to his advantage by triggering a perhaps wide armed insurrection against Biden.

The less authority a government has the less opportunity there is to abuse authority. Just imagine if Donald J. Trump and his appointees had been in charge of your healthcare for those four years. Sound like an arrangement you’d find agreeable?

What does government size have to do with government authority? Mr. Trump was fully capable of destroying our government all by himself.

Wait, you think that you posting BS like "he created a rally intended to blah, blah, blah..." that you just make up is to be taken as fact? LOL! You must be kidding!
You then must have some secret recording of Trump laying out this plot to storm the Capitol and take over the United States of America. Please, post this or continue to look foolish.

His rally was intended to overturn the results. The proof is found in the rally's name and purpose, to '"Stop the steal." Trump's support for breaking the law to do this can be found in his own stated demand that Pence should violate the constitution to do this. His approval for breaking the law can also be found in his unwillingness to stop the assault as it was occurring.

If there is any inaccuracy in these assertions, please point it out.

Trump said the same in 2016, the only way he could loose if the Dems committed fraud. Of course he won, so he dropped the line.

He actually tried to investigate his win because he didn't win the popular vote.

Let's not give the guy credit he doesn't deserve. He was also a sore winner.

LOL yes apparently you are. Generally in a debate when a person makes a claim, they then go on to offer proof. although you did take the route I expected if that's any consolation.

And I will answer your question. I don't care whether you believe them or not. What I choose to believe is that there are still good people who do choose their country over a person or political party. Those are the people I choose to give credibility to. Not a man who lies about where his father was born, throws a fit over crowd sizes and lies to the country about a deadly pandemic because it won't make him look "strong".

Now, your turn. Show the proof.
The only problem is, you have those people switched around.

Trump did ask for the National Guard for Jan 6. To protect his crowd, not the Capital, or lawmakers.

Read it!!

Well, at least you admit that he offered the NG, which was turned down. Whatever he said doesn't matter. Their mission would be to keep the peace, protect people, etc... that doesn't change.

Telling extremists to "stand by"

Supporting accusations about "stolen elections" despite court decisions

Paving the way for violence by pumping up crowds based on the above unsupported accusations ( because people who were sworn to protect the republic from foreign and domestic enemies can justify violence to address a perceived treason by lawmakers and Pence)

Releasing a videotaped message hours late after the start of the violence

Trump used his fans as pawns and probably hoped that some bloodbath by the Capitol police or NG or whatever security forces were in place could be used to his advantage by triggering a perhaps wide armed insurrection against Biden.
God, I can't believe you posted that, as if it is true.

He actually tried to investigate his win because he didn't win the popular vote.

Let's not give the guy credit he doesn't deserve. He was also a sore winner.
True

All those illegel voters bussed up I95 from Mass to NH

Odd not one eye witness to such a spectacle on election day Nov 2016. It must be true, Trump seen it on the internet. 🙄

😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom