• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

It could very well be the interpretation of the notes... Best way to determine who is right is to get EVERY party under oath testifying before congress...
Sure, let's do that for every call the President makes. Have Congress review and see if they should be impeached. That would impeach every President, Except Biden. I don't think he knows how to use the phone, Harris does all the calls for him.

Sure, let's do that for every call the President makes. Have Congress review and see if they should be impeached. That would impeach every President, Except Biden. I don't think he knows how to use the phone, Harris does all the calls for him.

Of course, you could take that position but there is no need to review every call. Just the ones that potentially involve sedition...

This latest revelation regarding Trump's illegal crap to steal the election one would think would get the prosecutors to finally get moving.

I'm repeating myself here, but until Trump is put away in jail for his myriad of crimes, this country cannot move forward the way it should.

Bullying the country's sacred Department of Justice to overthrow an election is just about as low as it can possibly get.

To all these radical right wing Trump supporters that stink up the boards here crying election fraud. should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating utter nonsense.

Still getting hustled by the con man I see.

By the way, you really don't do Trump any favors by trying to talk down Biden. I mean Trump did get beat by him, so the more you try to trash Biden the more Trump looks like an even bigger loser.

Still getting hustled by the con man I see.

By the way, you really don't do Trump any favors by trying to talk down Biden. I mean Trump did get beat by him, so the more you try to trash Biden the more Trump looks like an even bigger loser.
No need to talk down Biden, his actions do that. Trump had the border under somewhat control, Biden made it into a full blown crisis. Plus, he's got infected people that he is sending all over the country. He's doing a horrible job with the China flu, gas prices are way up, etc, etc... This guy is a pandemic in the White House.

Back
Top Bottom