• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Just Putin: Most Russians Support the War in Ukraine

Russians are with Vladimir Putin in supporting the invasion of Ukraine:

I suggest you read what Masha Gessen has to say about the journalistic environment in Russia.

Russian journalists with integrity - those who wish to report facts and truth- are leaving Russia before they are arrested and sent to jail for 15 years. State propaganda is the only information that Russians now receive. ...but you should be aware of this.

No shit Sherlock?

Do they have any other choice?
I'm stating a fact that the majority of Russians stand behind Putin, despite what the gaslighting western media would have people believe with their incessant exaggerated coverage of the protests.

I'm stating a fact that the majority of Russians stand behind Putin, despite what the gaslighting western media would have people believe with their incessant exaggerated coverage of the protests.

You would't know a fact if it bit you in the ***. You're too busy defending a war criminal. Odd you just showed up at the beginning of the war.

I think we should get on the internet and ask them. Because they don't seem to be conversing with us,.

You would't know a fact if it bit you in the ***. You're too busy defending a war criminal. Odd you just showed up at the beginning of the war.
NATO knew all along that this course of action would lead them into conflict with Russia. They poked the bear one too many times and now Ukraine's gonna get de-Nazified

NATO knew all along that this course of action would lead them into conflict with Russia. They poked the bear one too many times and now Ukraine's gonna get de-Nazified

Of all the various groups who may be subject to being targeted for murder by the Russians, I am willing to bet money that Ukrainian Nazis will not be on the top of that list.

Life on the farm on Savinskaya Street pays well?.
Actually, I would rather be living under the glorious auspice of Chairman Xi. Better a second-class citizen of the CCP than wallowing in the capitalist corporatist state that is Russia.

The irony is that the only support Puken has is due to his propaganda.

I didn't think we'd have so many people supporting an insurrection in the United States. And I certainly didn't think we would have this many Americans supporting Russia and their invasion of the Ukraine.

The irony is that the only support Puken has is due to his propaganda.
And you've been getting this from where? Oh right, western media. Putin enjoys majority support due to his keeping of law and order and strong hand in dealing with the wayward provinces.

No need, Xi will annex Russia. Once the CCP World Order is established, we'll all be united as proletariats in the revolution.
Oh, yer a hanger-oner holding out in Puken land....at least you admit to being a ruski troll.

Last edited:
And you've been getting this from where? Oh right, western media. Putin enjoys majority support due to his keeping of law and order and strong hand in dealing with the wayward provinces.
Ukraine is not a "province". Your misinformation is showing.

Back
Top Bottom