• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Getting Vaccinated is an Applause Line at CPAC Dallas

LMAO. The first paragraph shows how uninformed you are not to mention how easy it would be to make you look really silly and unprepared to engage in debate. So let’s try

Show me data backing your claim that majority of Americans travel abroad?

And I will show you data I am right and you are wrong?

Whatcha think?
Oh

I never used the word majority

That was yours

#63 Falsely refuted my statement that majority of Americans do not travel overseas. I buried the false statement with factual data.

As usual, I’m right again. 😀
No you didn't. You provided nothing. Did the poster suggest that the majority of Americans travel overseas? No, he did not. Then you double down and ask him to prove that most Americans do. Sorry mate; you're busted.

Nope

You said most

Grow up??
Thanks for agreeing with me that contrary to your false statements my statement made to start that MOST Americans don’t travel abroad was correct

Do you still want a thesis to back it up? lol

Thanks for agreeing with me that contrary to your false statements my statement made to start that MOST Americans don’t travel abroad was correct

Do you still want a thesis to back it up? lol
80 million in one year

Mutiply that number by just 3 years, even if half are repeat international departures

Do you need a calculator? Does your head hurt with those numbers?

So no

Its not a red Herring

And many of those who refuse the vaccine will be denied

80 million in one year

Mutiply that number by just 3 years, even if half are repeat international departures

Do you need a calculator? Does your head hurt with those numbers?

So no

Its not a red Herring

And many of those who refuse the vaccine will be denied
And here we are again. Majority of AMERICANS DONT TRAVEL OVERSEAS. So who cares? 🇺🇸😉

And here we are again. Majority of AMERICANS DONT TRAVEL OVERSEAS. So who cares? 🇺🇸😉
Nope not what you claimed in post 61

You used the word most, very ambiguous to which i posted statistics showing a large number of America's do travel international. Then feeling beat you moved the goal post in a further posting using the word majority.

Nice try, but like Trump did in November, you lost. Move on

Nope not what you claimed in post 61

You used the word most, very ambiguous to which i posted statistics showing a large number of America's do travel international. Then feeling beat you moved the goal post in a further posting using the word majority.

Nice try, but like Trump did in November, you lost. Move on
You questioned ‘most’ and requested a thesis to back it up. I proved you wrong in 2 seconds. Accept defeat like you want Trump supporters to do. LMAO

You questioned ‘most’ and I proved you wrong. Accept defeat like you want Trump supporters to do. LMAO
80 million in 1 year

Can you Mutiply, jeesh

When Trump lost i did not have to move on, i popped a bottle celebrated.

The term "alternate facts" was once a running joke; it seems however to now be a reoccurring theme with the CPAC types.
This is the new republican talking point now; My Body, My Choice. We are hearing it everywhere. How does that go with abortion? Stupid Hypocrites.

These people are incapable of acting like responsible adults.

1) The vaccines are still beating the variants.
2) The variants are pummeling unvaccinated people.
3) The longer 2 continues, the less likely 1 will hold.

We need to start a vaccination campaign aimed at the Trumptard population. I can see it now! Ads that show people storming the capitol. Then have them recommend getting the Trump vaccine TODAY! Offer a free **** BIDEN sticker with every shot of Trump vaccine. Run the commercials on FOX, Newsmax etc.

I am a hard core Trump supporter and an open critic of him as well. His style, crudeness and lack of emotional control ala stereotypical New Yorker is offense and foolish and I disagree with many of his actions and inactions. I do not support him running in 2024 for numerous reasons.

Trump means NOTHING to me about covid-19 and never has. Why would anyone listen to any politician about viral diseases?
I proudly voted twice for President Trump.

But I feel that he has an obnoxious personality.

And, of course, I hope that he has enough sense NOT to run again.

(In 2016, He barely beat Ms. Hillary because there were enough people who were tired of eight years of President Obama and feared that Ms. Hillary would be his third term -- as now some people consider Mr. Biden to be.)

We need to start a vaccination campaign aimed at the Trumptard population. I can see it now! Ads that show people storming the capitol. Then have them recommend getting the Trump vaccine TODAY! Offer a free **** BIDEN sticker with every shot of Trump vaccine. Run the commercials on FOX, Newsmax etc.

This is where I wish chemtrails dosing the population were a real thing.

Because they don't believe that idiot either. They aren't loyal because he's honest, they're loyal because they're sheep, and he's a wolf.
They're loyal because he tells them what they want to hear. He feeds their sense of grievance and channels their outrage onto "libs". He encourages them to shirk personal responsibility, and exacerbates their sense of entitlement. What's not to like?

We have to fight this kind of bullshit from this morning...

If the Right celebrate not being vaccinated, contract Corono, oh well. Less Righties on polling day.

I'm starting to come to that realization. I feel for those who suffer the fate, but for those who accept it, who am I to argue.

Trumps having a HUUUGGGEEE rally in AZ to celebrate his election results from the Ninjas. Delta is rising, our gobenor is anti PPP and thinks the pandemic is over as our hospitals start to fill up. No, I'm not making this up.
So, they'll all be snuggled together, getting Covid, and that's fine with me. Herd immunity.
It sounds like Republicans are all set to repeat the spike they had at about this time last year. I hope you still have your masks. You might want to stock up on beans and toilet paper too.

CPAC has gotten increasingly more far right than it had traditionally been. It is now looking more like a fringe conservative action committee with a very extreme view. Although they are avid Trumpers their straw poll at the last gathering went to De Santis and some reports were that is why Trump was late in addressing them. He was furious about the poll and needed to be calmed down. I don't know if that is true or not but I do know he was very unhappy with the results and it seems in perfect keeping with his character, or rather lack thereof. I suspect De Santis will win again and we will see by how much and Trump's reaction. I think it is a real coin toss whether he'll assume his role as a king maker and step back for DeSantis or whether his ego and pocketbook will win out and he will tease out his decision for 2024.

My personal opinion is he will tease out his intention to run in order to raise money and build a shield defence against potential prosecution by playing the victim. No way on earth Trump cares about the country, the GOP or DeSantis.....as always it is all about him.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee
"Thousands of people are reporting very serious life changing vaccine side effects from taking covid vaccines. 5,946 deaths are reported on the CDC website. Social media is censoring their stories & the media is silent."

What is wrong with that woman! What's worse is that there are millions who will believe her even though what she claims has been debunked over and over. The worse thing is, because of how narrow their choices for information are combined with how their news sources carefully craft and control the information they feed them, they gobble it up without question.

We have to fight this kind of bullshit from this morning...

Paradoxical charged on another thread that the outreach teams wouldn't be going to Republican areas. Considering the way Marge and other RWNJs have been talking lately, I think he might be right. It might be too dangerous for the teams in Republican neighborhoods.

Back
Top Bottom