• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not Getting Vaccinated is an Applause Line at CPAC Dallas

That's actually a very good point. The right loves to act tough when it comes to loading up on weapons and threatening fellow americans. But when external threats are involved, not so much. Why aren't they just as eager to make foreign adversaries pry their guns from their cold dead fingers? I'm certain they can go fight, in a military or private capacity, against all the terrorist groups they claim to despise. So, will all the gun-celebrating DP posters take up arms per their claimed constitutional rights and go fight america's enemies? Or do they just "fight" (make threats) domestically for low taxes and promise to shoot anyone who sets foot on their private property?

Put differently, do our domestic tough guys do anything to help their country, or do they just terrorize fellow citizens with their proudly-declared ownership of guns and professed willingness to shoot anyone who dares to either set foot on their land, or make them feel unsafe for a fleeting moment, or otherwise impinge on their personal lists of non-nos? Do these people do anything good for anyone ever?

Just think, our planet depends on these losers. It's in trouble, but they'll be just as big of a burden with that. My Republican gobenor just enacted a ban on banning plastic bags. No joke. A ban on banning plastic bags. Those morons can't even bring their own bag to a grocery store. Lazy as fk.

Don't even think for one minute you can count on them for anything. If you're lucky you won't have them throwing sheet at you and yelling hoax while you try to save our planet.

We tried. Sane people tried really hard.

The really dumb people are just going to have to accept their fate or the older people that this virus continues to reach (through them) will just have to suffer the fate. There's not a whole lot that we can do about it this point. They just won't listen.
I'm starting to come to that realization. I feel for those who suffer the fate, but for those who accept it, who am I to argue.

Trumps having a HUUUGGGEEE rally in AZ to celebrate his election results from the Ninjas. Delta is rising, our gobenor is anti PPP and thinks the pandemic is over as our hospitals start to fill up. No, I'm not making this up.
So, they'll all be snuggled together, getting Covid, and that's fine with me. Herd immunity.

Obviously you do not believe masks or the vaccines work and claim those experts are all lying to you? Curious stance for a person claiming total terror of the air.

Some people have endless reasons to quit. Bet you weren't at that job long. What's the longest you've ever worked for the same employer?
Nice passive/aggressive post, my friend. Bravo!

Voting with your feet is always effective, in any context. I wouldn't work with anti-vaxxers (assuming I could avoid it) either.
There were other reasons, but that was the main one. I just don't understand the mentality!

You must be terrified about Delta. What happened to the rest of your buddies on here? There is only a handful of your left on DP.
Define ‘a handful of you’ (r). 1, 20? Is it like defining widespread?

I just turned in my notice at my place of work, mostly because so many of my co-workers refuse to get vaxxed.
Silly reason. But hey, for now it’s still somewhat of a free country. I thought business were only going to hire vaccinated people? That not working?

But, But, Trump gave us Warp Speed and is responsible for the US having the vaccine in record time. Why do Trump supporters hate Trump's vaccine?
It infringes on there Constitutional Right to remain stupid and spread corono.

Why would anyone applaud not receiving the vaccine, rubes?

It is really funny reading Democrats demanding that everyone do what Trump said to do - like they do. ROLF!
That's your defense of the bone heads reaction at CPAC?

Weak 🙄

I will ask you since you seem to be on Team Trump: "Why do Trump supporters hate Trump's vaccine?"

It is interesting the number of Trump supporters who will not get the Covid 19 vaccine even though Trump according to some is responsible for it being available in record time. So why do Trump supports avoid getting vaccinated?

Yeah, "you people" is not the best wording - though such is thrown at anyone who supported Trump and everyone of opposing view points on covid 19.

Deliberating getting infected? With covid-19, as example, it was known that the risk factor to a health young adult is next to none. It most likely to be fully or nearly asymptomatic. Even if not, as if a case of the cold or mild flu. The common cold kills some people, even young healthy people, too - but also very rarely.

While the flu is rarely ever lethal to young and middle aged healthy people, it is debilitating, can make a person bed ridden, and is a person who should stay away from infants and those most at risk, and generally quarantine to some point, meaning the children stay out of that bedroom.

Since a person can be contagious and not yet have symptoms or be asymptomatic, they are not a very safe caregiver - and if both parents both become bedridden, the problem is obvious. So just get past it. Take the 1 in 10,000,000 chance - since you face lesser odds in life in general anyway. Then you are past it not only for yourself, but safe to be around and even intimate with others - whether it be kissing your infant baby or getting into a tongue battle with another consenting adult.
Be prepared to be denied boarding on International flights, and denied entry into many countries.

Have a covid free day 😁

Be prepared to be denied boarding on International flights, and denied entry into many countries.

Have a covid free day 😁
Red Herring ^^^^^. Most Americans don’t travel overseas.

These people are incapable of acting like responsible adults.

1) The vaccines are still beating the variants.
2) The variants are pummeling unvaccinated people.
3) The longer 2 continues, the less likely 1 will hold.

Start point is that ;_
You should inject a poison into your arm because poison effects will be local and controlled .
EXCEPT THAT IS 100% WRONG

The poison will remain local .

That it is Safe
EXCEPT THAT IS 100% WRONG . NO SAFETY EVIDENCE AVAILABLE .

QED .

Red Herring ^^^^^. Most Americans don’t travel overseas.
Oh... And you have a cite to back that thesis up?

Do you know how many buisness people travel overseas? How many American tourist traveled to the EU in 2019?

Your going to look foolish.

Just because you stay home glued to Tucker and Hannity don't assume the rest of us are the same.

You will be the first to complain on being treated like a second class citizen. Businesses have every right to deny boarding to those not vaccinated to protect passengers and employees.

And lots are already doing just that, no vaccine no entry into the EU.

For the inherent biological nature of viruses, particularly corona viruses, I have no doubt there are now at least 27,000, if not 127,000 - variants of SARS-CoV-2 - exactly as that goal. Sure couldn't just let it run its course with legitimate safeguards for those most at risk like all but one pandemic. Rather, must make it last by copying the practices of the Spanish Flu - only seeking even a higher terror and death rates.

Since calling Sars-CoV-2 by different countries names wasn't scary enough, maybe "Delta" is scarier, claiming it 10 times more contagious and lethal. If this fails, maybe the Darth Vader variant that is so lethal that no only will it kill all unvaccinated people, but also those unvaccinated people will kill all vaccinated people (the only circumstance where the vaccines don't), klling 75% of the US's population.
More ignorant nonsense; the Delta variant is many times more infectious than the original strain and nobody is suggesting it is more lethal. More infectious=more infections=more potentially very sick people. Then there's the Lambda and Beta variants which are springing up everywhere.

Start point is that ;_
You should inject a poison into your arm because poison effects will be local and controlled .

The poison will remain local .

That it is Safe
EXCEPT THAT IS 100% WRONG . NO SAFETY EVIDENCE AVAILABLE .

QED .
This "poison" sure is slow-acting. Nearly six months since I was poisoned yet, miraculously, I'm still alive and well! How can this be?

Do you know how many buisness people travel overseas? How many American tourist traveled to the EU in 2019?

Just because you stay home glued to Tucker and Hannity don't assume the rest of us are the same.

You will be the first to complain on being treated like a second class citizen. Businesses have every right to deny boarding to those not vaccinated to protect passengers and employees.

And lots are already doing just that, no vaccine no entry into the EU.
LMAO. The first paragraph shows how uninformed you are not to mention how easy it would be to make you look really silly and unprepared to engage in debate. So let’s try

Show me data backing your claim that majority of Americans travel abroad?

And I will show you data I am right and you are wrong?

Whatcha think?

LMAO. The first paragraph shows how uninformed you are not to mention how easy it would be to make you look really silly and unprepared to engage in debate. So let’s try

Whatcha think?

80 million Americans traveled overseas in 2019.

That is 1 in 5 Americans in just one year, and the trend ticks upward.

Now you said most don't, you loose.

But please, stay in your arm chair glued to Fox. Stay unvaccinated your choice.

But being a Trump supporter loosing is a feeling you are quite familiar with, eh?

But being a Trump supporter loosing is a feeling you are quite familiar with, eh?
Apologies for repeating your post-I didn't read it before replying to the poster.

Whatcha think?
Nobody but you used the word "majority" or even suggested "most" Americans travel abroad. Who looks foolish now?

These people are incapable of acting like responsible adults.

1) The vaccines are still beating the variants.
2) The variants are pummeling unvaccinated people.
3) The longer 2 continues, the less likely 1 will hold.

The GOP is a death cult.

Reactions: jpn
Only a fool substantially sacrifices the quality of their life to instead living in constant terror of their mortality.

Spending 3 minutes getting a vaccine is "substantially sacrificing your quality of life"?

LOL. Surely you Joko?

Do you look both ways before you cross the street?
Or are you living in constant terror of your mortality?

*chuckle*
Poor fella. I'll pray for you.🙏

Since calling Sars-CoV-2 by different countries names wasn't scary enough
When it was 15 cases going to zero, you guys told us it wasn’t scary.

When it was anytihng under 100k dead, you guys told us it wasn’t scary.

Now post 600k dead, and y’all are still acting like we freaked out over nothing. And watching you guys seethe over this stuff because you feel it cost Trump the election is really sad. You’re literally angry at Americans for rejecting a potus who let 100’s of 1000’s of your countrymen die because you hate The Squad.

There are ~325 million Americans there sparky. More than half would be what? Let’s do the math shall we?

~325,000,000 /2 = 162,500,000

So, by your math you think 80,000,000 is over 1/2 of 325,000,000?

Is that fuzzy math?

Last edited:
Nobody but you used the word "majority" or even suggested "most" Americans travel abroad. Who looks foolish now?
#63 Falsely refuted my statement that majority of Americans do not travel overseas. I buried the false statement with factual data.

As usual, I’m right again. 😀

Back
Top Bottom