• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Korea Confirms Test of Its Largest Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Yet

Can we deal with one crazy person set on freaking global war at a time, please?
It's a good time to flex if you're a dictator with aims at carving out a place on the world stage because there's already one crisis that has the world's attention.

I'm saying Trump addressed the problem, while previous presidents just kicked the can down the road, and avoided dealing with it. That's why Trump inherited such a dire situation. Now by crookedly ousting Trump by underhanded means, you've brought in the incompetent senile Biden, who can't handle these situations. He's just mismanaging everything, whether it's the economy or foreign policy.
How did he address the problem? Nothing came out of the US/NK talks and none of North Korea's ability to continue research or building missiles was ever stopped. From 2006 and on, they have been testing missiles in a 3-4 year increments.

Ummm, madman....let me clue you in. We ALL are partisan. Do you think a Muslim would consider for a second that Jesus is our savior, or that a Democrat would ever consider personal responsibility as a valuable trait?
indeed we are, but i would place you in the extreme partisan. And that simply means not to be taken seriously.

and rest of your post meanders off tangent.

Enjoy those gas prices? Love that Russia is killing innocent children? How 'bout Afghanistan, eh? Oh, those food prices. Gotta love it.
Was in reply to a post.

indeed we are, but i would place you in the extreme partisan. And that simply means not to be taken seriously.

and rest of your post meanders off tangent.
Tell me then. Only you are nonpartisan and willing to consider conservative viewpoints? Is that what a p[rogressive is? Nope. Progressives are like AOC and Ilhan Omar....the most partisan left-wingers in the entire world. You just disagree with my beliefs is all and cannot generate a cogent argument as to why your beliefs are superior, other than to assert that I am an extreme partisan whereas you are holier than thou and are not. As I said, expecting a left-winger to believe that low taxation, school choice, personal responsibility, very limited government is like expecting a Muslim to accept Jesus as his lord and savior.

North Korea claims it tested a new ICBM but there's signs they pulled a head fake​

But experts now say footage aired by Korean state media may show the launch was a head-fake. The state TV footage appears to be from an failed test of the Hwasong-17 on March 16, according to a report from NK News, suggesting either North Korea used the wrong footage or the Hwasong-17 wasn't actually launched.

Tell me then. Only you are nonpartisan and willing to consider conservative viewpoints? Is that what a p[rogressive is? Nope. Progressives are like AOC and Ilhan Omar....the most partisan left-wingers in the entire world. You just disagree with my beliefs is all and cannot generate a cogent argument as to why your beliefs are superior, other than to assert that I am an extreme partisan whereas you are holier than thou and are not. As I said, expecting a left-winger to believe that low taxation, school choice, personal responsibility, very limited government is like expecting a Muslim to accept Jesus as his lord and savior.
your partisan views of low taxes, personal responsibility, limited government, the "macho man", and OMG! the hOmOsexuals/transexuals!!! does not align with reality. SOCIETY LEANS LEFT
Your preference of this conservative utopia will never be achieved. Never! It's quite antiquated.

as much as you hate to hear this, we are PROGRESSING!

“Very limited government” is nothing more than code for “let states trample all over the constitution and deny minorities their rights”.

your partisan views of low taxes, personal responsibility, limited government, the "macho man", and OMG! the hOmOsexuals/transexuals!!! does not align with reality. SOCIETY LEANS LEFT
Your preference of this conservative utopia will never be achieved. Never! It's quite antiquated.

as much as you hate to hear this, we are PROGRESSING!
Society is leaning more left than ever before and this is due to MSM wreaking havoc on society with their indoctrination of the masses into left-wing views even more partisan than the Democratic Party which they carry water for. 30 years now of constant repetition of lies and propaganda have taken their toll on young impressionable minds similar to the posters here.

BUT......as to your CLAIM that society leans more left, we will see about that come November when the Democrats take the biggest shellacking in the history of America.

By the way, I raised a gay stepson from when he was age 6 along with my second wife and transexuals represent just .06% of the total populace. Yet, you would think they are some sort of majority who are beaten on. Those transexuals who are males and want to compete should start their own transexual teams. That is if they could muster up enough of them to make a team of 11. That is how much of a minority transexuals are who want to cheat REAL women out of their trophies and first-place money.

Then bathe yourself in the confusion of not knowing what I was responding too.
I don't want to take the time. Not that important to me. Other posters use this ploy and then it is another round of "I didn't mean that".

“Very limited government” is nothing more than code for “let states trample all over the constitution and deny minorities their rights”.
What rights are minorities denied? Give me just one other than 220-pound muscle-bound transexuals being denied to compete with females. Also don't include illegal aliens.

What rights are minorities denied? Give me just one other than 220-pound muscle-bound transexuals being denied to compete with females. Also don't include illegal aliens.

Educate yourself bud. That’s what happened the last time we had “very limited government”.

Educate yourself bud. That’s what happened the last time we had “very limited government”.
Jim Crow laws still apply today? May I see the link?

Oh, wait!! This is CRT where white people are supposed to feel guilt and shame over the sins of their fathers. What have I said about the new left and NWO? It is patterned after Christianity where they get people to buy into the canard that we are all tainted with "original sin" and must repent because of what our ancestors did. Why else would you post a Wiki article on Jim Crow laws that were from the 1870s and supported by southern DEMOCRATS...from your own link:

"With white southern Democrats forming a solid voting bloc in Congress, due to having outsize power from keeping seats apportioned for the total population in the South (although hundreds of thousands had been disenfranchised), Congress did not pass another civil rights law until 1957.[38]"

I don't want to take the time. Not that important to me. Other posters use this ploy and then it is another round of "I didn't mean that".
I'm telling you to literally go back and check what I responded to for context.

Because you could have done that already instead of asking a bunch of leading questions based on assumptions.

Jim Crow laws still apply today? May I see the link?

Oh, wait!! This is CRT where white people are supposed to feel guilt and shame over the sins of their fathers. What have I said about the new left and NWO? It is patterned after Christianity where they get people to buy into the canard that we are all tainted with "original sin" and must repent because of what our ancestors did. Why else would you post a Wiki article on Jim Crow laws that were from the 1870s and supported by southern DEMOCRATS...from your own link:

"With white southern Democrats forming a solid voting bloc in Congress, due to having outsize power from keeping seats apportioned for the total population in the South (although hundreds of thousands had been disenfranchised), Congress did not pass another civil rights law until 1957.[38]"

As I said before, that’s what happened the last time we had “very limited government”. Once that got scrapped, Jim Crow couldn’t survive any longer.

Oh look, another round of the right tearfully sobbing because they don’t WANT to have to face up to the sins of the past, you can’t make them, waaaaaah🙄🙄🙄 Cry me a river bud.

CONSERVATIVE Democrats bud. I get that you don’t have the intelligence or intellectual honesty to comprehend that, but that’s the reality.

Trump had NK under his finger as he did Putin.

Edit: After posting this, I came across this article. Biden has all kinds of former Obama losers advising him, one of which was responsible for 13 Marine deaths in Afghanistan. Biden is NOT running this country. He never was very smart and he is now too senile to run anything.

"In 2018, the Trump administration revealed the U.S. military killed hundreds of pro-Assad Russian mercenaries in Syria in airstrikes. The administration also pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal that year. Later, Trump also unilaterally pulled out of the three-decade-old Open Skies Treaty with Russia in 2020.

"Yet the fact is that Trump’s foreign policy, in action, was more successful. Biden’s policy appeasement, on the other hand, has been a 15-year project. It’s no surprise that Putin thinks this is the time to strike," National Review's David Harsanyi wrote just days ahead of the invasion last month."
He had his finger up their asses.

Kim’s missile program has taken decades to mature and he kept building the, the whole time Trump was president, or he wouldn’t be in a position to test them today. Nothing has changed.

He had his finger up their asses.

Kim’s missile program has taken decades to mature and he kept building the, the whole time Trump was president, or he wouldn’t be in a position to test them today. Nothing has changed.
It's not like anyone before or after Trump was able to stop it either, since NK essentially is holding SK hostage to prevent any action against them.

Our politicians tend to use the situation to posture, but little ever changes about it.

As I said before, that’s what happened the last time we had “very limited government”. Once that got scrapped, Jim Crow couldn’t survive any longer.

Oh look, another round of the right tearfully sobbing because they don’t WANT to have to face up to the sins of the past, you can’t make them, waaaaaah🙄🙄🙄 Cry me a river bud.

CONSERVATIVE Democrats bud. I get that you don’t have the intelligence or intellectual honesty to comprehend that, but that’s the reality.
"Oh look, another round of the right tearfully sobbing because they don’t WANT to have to face up to the sins of the past, you can’t make them, waaaaaah🙄🙄🙄 Cry me a river bud."

Why in the world should I do anythi9ng of the sort? I wasn't born then. Why should any minority be worried about slavery and Jim Crow laws? Do you think limited government means we will put black people back into slavery? Where do you get such ideas from? CNN? Joy Reid? Is Candace Owens worried? Clarence Thomas? Larry Elder? This CRT is a cancer on humanity. The sins of the past!!! Told everyone here that left-wingers use the identical control mechanisms of Christians where they first put people into guilt, then shame, then fear.

Society is leaning more left than ever before and this is due to MSM wreaking havoc on society with their indoctrination of the masses into left-wing views even more partisan than the Democratic Party which they carry water for. 30 years now of constant repetition of lies and propaganda have taken their toll on young impressionable minds similar to the posters here.

BUT......as to your CLAIM that society leans more left, we will see about that come November when the Democrats take the biggest shellacking in the history of America.

By the way, I raised a gay stepson from when he was age 6 along with my second wife and transexuals represent just .06% of the total populace. Yet, you would think they are some sort of majority who are beaten on. Those transexuals who are males and want to compete should start their own transexual teams. That is if they could muster up enough of them to make a team of 11. That is how much of a minority transexuals are who want to cheat REAL women out of their trophies and first-place money.

it does not lean left because of the media. That is merely an opinion of yours. As I have said before, the entertainment industry, education system, media, and most recently, medicine all have a progressive mindset. All of these are corner stones of our culture. Your media will never be as widespread as the MSM because a lot of it is lies and half truths. Your media is all about demonizing people/groups. Furthermore, organized religion is a relic of the yesteryear. A tool to control and tell people how to live. People are seeing how divisive religion has become. Religion tells their people to vote against the minority.

as for your second statement. You might have raised your stepson with love, but did you fight against his cause? So you DO see that homosexuals and transsexuals ARE treated differently. Doesnt matter if they are a minority. They should be treated with respect and not vitriol.

"Oh look, another round of the right tearfully sobbing because they don’t WANT to have to face up to the sins of the past, you can’t make them, waaaaaah🙄🙄🙄 Cry me a river bud."

Why in the world should I do anythi9ng of the sort? I wasn't born then. Why should any minority be worried about slavery and Jim Crow laws? Do you think limited government means we will put black people back into slavery? Where do you get such ideas from? CNN? Joy Reid? Is Candace Owens worried? Clarence Thomas? Larry Elder? This CRT is a cancer on humanity. The sins of the past!!! Told everyone here that left-wingers use the identical control mechanisms of Christians where they first put people into guilt, then shame, then fear.

Because conservatives are still celebrating the Confederacy even to this day….and the fact that you can toss out a couple token, not real bright talking heads doesn’t change that fact.

But I forgot, Trump cultists aren’t smart enough to understand history. That’s why you lot whitewash it.

Back
Top Bottom