• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NHL 2022-2023

Tavares had a good game against the Flyers. Better from Toronto.

It is Thursday!

Not that it would have made a difference with the Wild's piss-poor effort last night, but the Kraken's third goal should not have been allowed. Can't find a good, linkable video with all the angles, but Wennberg clearly intentionally redirected the puck off his back. Such a goal is invalid per the NHL Rulebook's entry at 78.5(i):
When the puck has been directed, batted or thrown into the net by an attacking player other than with a stick. When this occurs, if it is deemed to be done deliberately, then the decision shall be NO GOAL. A goal cannot be scored when the puck has been deliberately batted with any part of the attacking player’s body into the net.

Wennberg clearly intentionally redirected the puck. Can't figure out why the goal was counted.

Another 2 goal third period deficit overcome. Especially sweet since it was against the Rags at the Garden!

NY Isles logo.png

The real Flyers showed up last night. Carter Hart can't save this team every game he plays. So many insanely awful turnovers.

Johnny Gaudrau (who truly wanted to be a Flyer this year) showed the Comcast Owners what a flippin bunch of idiots they really are.

Giroux and the Senators will be in Philly tomorrow afternoon. Guessing that should be interesting.

Konecny fighting?

Far better than Konecny causing horrendous turnovers at blue line resulting in goals against.

Anyone know why the Isles / Senators are playing at 5:30 on a Monday?

I'm a New York Islanders fan! Hopefully, they take care of that bum John Tavares and Toronto Maple Leafs. And he looks like a complete moron for leaving for Toronto. The problem was him, not the Islanders! He still can't get out of the first round Anders Lee makes it look easy to advance in the playoffs! And I understand that it's difficult for NY to be competitive every season. I'd know I survived the Milbury years.

TNT nhl highlights rival those of mma knockouts.

Kris Letang has a stroke. It is his second, but was able to come back after the first. He is out for Pittsburgh indefinitely.

9-8 to the Kraken. Poor defending but entertaining to watch.

Really fun video, highlights why hockey is the best sport.

empty-net ovechkin — you are not huge for the nhl

Brian Blessing special tonight with Buffalo at Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom