• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

new poll: will obama birth certificate or eligibility be part of the campaign ?

will obama birth certificate/eligibility be part of the 2012 campaign ??

• yes

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 35 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
this one issue seems to plague the obama presidency. some people are insistant that everyone stopped talking about it on 4/27 when the president "finally put the issue to rest". but some people are still skeptical, more are curious. will the obama campaign simply be able to tell people not to discuss or research the subject ? do you think he's eligibile ? do you think there is any corruption in his administration ?.

do you believe that michelle obama growing up on the south side of chicago her entire childhood, who's father was a democrat chicago precinct captain, she was mayor daley's assistant, never knew whom bill ayers or bernadine dorhn were when barack began his political career in their house and accepted their campaign contributuions ?

does this bother anyone ?

Is snopes.com an Unbiased Website? - Broowaha-

Unless the person who gets the nominee is a retarded conspiracy theorist...no his birth certificate shouldn't be part of the campaign any more than Bush having a hand in 9/11 should've been part of the 2004 campaign

I have a source that says Bush, while President, stole Obama's birth certificate in order for all these theories to rise and hurt Obama's credibility.

I doubt it, the woman who started the birther conspiracy isn't running this year.

this one issue seems to plague the obama presidency. some people are insistant that everyone stopped talking about it on 4/27 when the president "finally put the issue to rest". but some people are still skeptical, more are curious. will the obama campaign simply be able to tell people not to discuss or research the subject ? do you think he's eligibile ? do you think there is any corruption in his administration ?.

do you believe that michelle obama growing up on the south side of chicago her entire childhood, who's father was a democrat chicago precinct captain, she was mayor daley's assistant, never knew whom bill ayers or bernadine dorhn were when barack began his political career in their house and accepted their campaign contributuions ?

you forgot this: "Enquiring Minds Want to Know".

I have a source that says Bush, while President, stole Obama's birth certificate in order for all these theories to rise and hurt Obama's credibility.

Everybody knew Obama was an up and coming star on the political scene even as early as 1999. His birth certificate was stored on the 57th (coincidence? I think not) floor of one of the twin towers. Bush then engineered 9/11, but took down both towers just to be sure they got the right one. Then, a staffer mentioned that it could have been stored in a vault in WTC 7 so during the chaos and confusion he sent in a highly trained demolition team to "handle it". When Obama was still looking like a contender a mere 4 years later, Bush purposefully wrecked the economy so Obama would have nothing to work with.

I doubt it, the woman who started the birther conspiracy isn't running this year.

Not going to lie, I was going to go find an Orly picture, but then I thought about it. Damn you Clinton.

Everybody knew Obama was an up and coming star on the political scene even as early as 1999. His birth certificate was stored on the 57th (coincidence? I think not) floor of one of the twin towers. Bush then engineered 9/11, but took down both towers just to be sure they got the right one. Then, a staffer mentioned that it could have been stored in a vault in WTC 7 so during the chaos and confusion he sent in a highly trained demolition team to "handle it". When Obama was still looking like a contender a mere 4 years later, Bush purposefully wrecked the economy so Obama would have nothing to work with.

Oh god you have discovered their secrets! Quick run! Or become a Bears fan, then people would feel to bad for you to hurt you.

oh. my. god. give. it. up. already.

The reason that Obama had Bin Laden killed was because Bin Laden had a copy of his Kenyan birth certificate, and Obama was worried that he'd sell it to a newspaper before the 2012 election. But the Navy Seals who took him out uncovered evidence that Bin Laden had already shipped a copy of it to Gaddafi, which is why we got involved in Libya.

Gaddafi gave it to ahmadinejad.

Not going to lie, I was going to go find an Orly picture, but then I thought about it. Damn you Clinton.

Haha I almost inserted a troll face but decided against it.

If anyone but the fringe element makes this case, then we are finished as a country.

We are a parody of our 1960s former selves.

How can any other nation in the world take us seriously? Are founding documents talk about 'all men created equal', yet the election of our first black president brings about a rebirth, a resurgence of racism. We are a joke.

The OPs tone and perspective are the beginning of the end of the greatness that was America. Nothing he says can be supported by logic, reason, or facts. Just pure hate.

I certainly hope it is, as its a win/win for Obama whenever this silly issue is brought up.

This issue does not continue to plague the Obama Presidency. This issue continues to plague those idiotic enough to still think it is, or ever was an issue.

The reason that Obama had Bin Laden killed was because Bin Laden had a copy of his Kenyan birth certificate, and Obama was worried that he'd sell it to a newspaper before the 2012 election. But the Navy Seals who took him out uncovered evidence that Bin Laden had already shipped a copy of it to Gaddafi, which is why we got involved in Libya.

Gaddafi gave it to ahmadinejad.

DAMN! You guys figured out Obama's master plan. He sent that Preditor drone into Iran's air space to track down Ahmadinejad and take him out like he did OBL. Man, you can't keep secrets around here for nothin'.

This is such a bull**** issue. It's stupid. Obama isn't getting my vote, but I'm sick of this silly crap. I'll tell you exactly where to find Obama's birth certificate. It's in a file right next to Bush's driving, drug, and military records. Get over it. It's a horse **** issue.

Well, Bush had to do something after Kenyan marxists smuggled their baby into the country and got the State of Hawaii to buy into their evil plot to install him as a dictator.

I'd say you have much bigger concerns that you should be focussing on while determining who you think will be the best person to lead your Country.

Here you go - a picture of Oily Taint:

orly-taitz-hooting.jpg

No .. don't believe it will be an issue at all ..

do you think there is any corruption in his administration ?.

As much as there has been in any other administration ... so yes there is corruption in this administration

Of course they did ... how could they not .... after all all I heard from liberals during the campaign of 2008 was how "smart" Obama was ... anyone that believes that he/she (Obama's) didn't know who these people were ... guess they believe in selective intelligence

No .. don't believe it will be an issue at all ..

As much as there has been in any other administration ... so yes there is corruption in this administration

i'm reading dreams from my father. there is some suggestion that williams ayers may have assisted in it's writing. if ayers killed people why haven't they reopened the case, no statute of limitations on murder right ? (natalie wood).

Of course they did ... how could they not .... after all all I heard from liberals during the campaign of 2008 was how "smart" Obama was ... anyone that believes that he/she (Obama's) didn't know who these people were ... guess they believe in selective intelligence

i'm reading dreams from my father. there is some suggestion that williams ayers may have assisted in it's writing. if ayers killed people why haven't they reopened the case, no statute of limitations on murder right ? (natalie wood).

**** man, it ALL makes sense now! Did you figure this out yourself or did you swipe it from Glenn Beck's website?

I expect the birthers will bring is up. But, it will be a very small part of the smears manufactured. Mainly Obama will be attacked for the economy and he knows it. Meanwhile, the Republican candidate will continue to cater to the Tea Party, threaten to trash medicare/social security, other programs, and promise to maintain all tax cuts. Obmana isn't perfect, but the alternative so far is Mittens or Grinch.

Back
Top Bottom