• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

new poll: will obama birth certificate or eligibility be part of the campaign ?

will obama birth certificate/eligibility be part of the 2012 campaign ??

• yes

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 35 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Thunder
No, he is not, Obama is a native-born citizen and YES there is a difference.

@Thunder
No, he is not, Obama is a native-born citizen and YES there is a difference.

Is this going to be some crap about a c-section?

Unless he was born of super-natural means, he was born naturally, and born a citizen. If we're going to bring up his father's birthplace, have you researched where Mitt Romney's father was born? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't in the United States.

Last edited:
this is the third forum i've posted, where liberal obot moderators have proactively censored anything birther. u s messageboard and politicalforum keep it crushed too.

now why is that ??, for a non issue, long dead, pushed along by a few crazy racists ??

the very people that celebrate "transparent" discussion, have to sort of have it on their own terms.

Moderator's Warning:
1) Do NOT comment on moderation, publicly again... the consequences are rather severe.
2) Birther crap is not censored. If it was, I would have deleted the thread. It is placed in the appropriate place where tin foil hat theories reside.

Moderator's Warning:
1) Do NOT comment on moderation, publicly again... the consequences are rather severe.
2) Birther crap is not censored. If it was, I would have deleted the thread. It is placed in the appropriate place where tin foil hat theories reside.

let me give you a little advice on how to get along with the other moderators. don't say things like "birther crap" when you move the threads. these threads and posts go directly to google results, which is why my posts have had 5000 views in the last two weeks, since i started.

when you are severely biased about a subject, you should defer to some other moderator who is not. otherwise it makes you all look bad, especially when you are trying to promote open discussion about a given subject. i can deal with being called stupid, crazy and racist by the other posters, but i shouldn't have to from you, either you are a moderator or you're not. you seem to take pride in relegating the very topic to "tin foil" properties. is that what you really want ? why not just have a democrat/obama blog, what's the difference ? are any of the moderators here not so emotionally affected by the subject ? i suspect that if the shoe were on the other political foot the treatment would be quite different.

you are obviously personally bothered by people like me that are allowed to ask questions about obama's past, why not step aside and just enjoy the liberal mocking and ridicule and false crys of racism.

i hope civility a must here also includes fairness. i also invite you to read through all birther threads and see who initiates personal attack, acts crazy, and slings false accusations, all of which seem perfectly acceptable here.

liberty is on the line with this "president", i'm not afraid of people like you, so pull the plug anytime, it's easier than the debate/discussion. but don't keep any subject of the board because of your own political preference, then come down here to preach about how fair you are, that no one should ever question your moderating skills, that's what obama wants, that a scary place for a free society.

there are plenty of political forums on the web, this is just one of them, a good one i think, as long as you really mean civility is a must. i hope you can accept being challenged from time to time. when you do ban me, it will have to be for being crazy racist and stupid, but i still say i'm not. one day the people will understand.

Last edited:
let me give you a little advice on how to get along with the other moderators. don't say things like "birther crap" when you move the threads. these threads and post go directly to google results, which is why my posts have had 5000 views in the last two weeks, since i started.

when you are severely biased about a subject, you should defer to some other moderator who is not. otherwise it makes you all look bad, especially when you are trying to promote open discussion about a given subject. i can deal with being called stupid, crazy and racist by the other posters, but i shouldn't have to from you, either you are a moderator or you're not.

you are obviously personally bothered by people like me that are allowed to ask questions about obama's past, why not step aside and just enjoy the liberal mocking and ridicule and false crys of racism.

i hope civility a must here also includes fairness. i also invite you to read through all birther threads and see who initiates personal attack, acts crazy, and slings false accusations, all of which seem perfectly acceptable here.

liberty is on the line with this "president", i'm not afraid of people like you, so pull the plug anytime, it's easier than the debate/discussion.

there are plenty of political forums on the web, this is just one of them, a good one i think, as long as you really mean civility is a must. i hope you can accept being challenged from time to time.

:lamo :lamo :lamo

You can't make this **** up.

you can't..

Last edited:
you can't..

obama_certificate_cnn1.jpg

0426-obama-bn-birth-certificate.jpg

Have a nice day.

obama_certificate_cnn1.jpg

0426-obama-bn-birth-certificate.jpg

Have a nice day.

you didn't make this up, obama did. sorry.

twenty two percent of the people who voted this poll think it's not a "dead issue". that's pretty brave.

Last edited:
you didn't make this up, obama did. sorry.

twenty two percent of the people who voted this poll think it's not a "dead issue". that's pretty brave.

That's because most of them think that stupid opportunists like some on this forum will bring it back up. Read the comments.
Another fail

That's because most of them think that stupid opportunists like some on this forum will bring it back up. Read the comments.
Another fail

i'll bet you ten thousand dollars you can't write a sentence in this thread without using the words stupid crazy or racist. besides what has obama done for south korea lately. hey, word on the street is that obama just declared the korean war over and all troops home by christmas.

Last edited:
how is this relevent to the thread?

the thread died, because it was more important to label all birthers as racists, crazy and stupid, instead of asking questions and discussing conspiracy theory. there is nowhere left to go.

Last edited:
the thread died, because it was more important to label all birthers as racists, crazy and stupid, instead of asking questions and discussing conspiracy theory. there is nowhere left to go.

no, the thread died because it is based on a paranoid & prepostorous premise.

If it's dead, it's because you can't produce any verifiable evidence that Obama's birth certificate isn't legitimate.

i'll bet you ten thousand dollars you can't write a sentence in this thread without using the words stupid crazy or racist. besides what has obama done for south korea lately. hey, word on the street is that obama just declared the korean war over and all troops home by christmas.

Where did you get that bull****?
Faux Neus?
Ok. I'm in. Ten thousand dollars. Where would you wire it to? I prefer Shinan.
See, I just wrote 7 sentences without using "stupid", "racist" or "crazy".
In addition, the term 'stupid opportunist" aren't my words. Just proves what a massive fail you made yourself of

i'm having a great time, i thought i'd been given the shake shake shake yer boot by now (a song that's racist/sexist and degrading to black women)

A dictionary of slang - "B" - Slang and colloquialisms of the UK.

(n.) The exceptionally formed buttocks of a woman (usually black, often latin, rarely white, never asian) that strains the "normal" aesthetic boundaries of size, shape and proportion.

"(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" is a song recorded and released in 1976 by KC and the Sunshine Band for the album Part 3. The song became their third number-one hit on the Billboard Hot 100, as well as their third number-one on the soul singles chart.[1] The song was met with a degree of controversy, since the lyrics were interpreted by many as having sexual connotations

presented along with an avatar of a gorilla by someone who calls people racist. really sheik ? you went after the wrong target to call racist, i guess it's all ok as part of the double democrat race convenient standard.

Last edited:
i'm having a great time, i thought i'd been given the shake shake shake yer bootie by now (a song that's racist/sexist and degrading to black women)

A dictionary of slang - "B" - Slang and colloquialisms of the UK.

"(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" is a song recorded and released in 1976 by KC and the Sunshine Band for the album Part 3. The song became their third number-one hit on the Billboard Hot 100, as well as their third number-one on the soul singles chart.[1] The song was met with a degree of controversy, since the lyrics were interpreted by many as having sexual connotations

presented along with an avatar of a gorilla by someone who calls people racist. really sheik ? you went after the wrong target to call racist, i guess it's all ok as part of the double democrat race convenient standard.
You're getting mighty desperate there, Mr. Bunker.

Shake Your Booty is about dancing, what's racist or sexist about it? It doesn't mention or infer race or gender ...

♪ ♫ Everybody, get on the floor, let's dance!
Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty.
You can, you can do it very well.
You're the best in the world, I can tell.
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake your booty! Shake your booty. ♫ ♪

And what's racist about my avatar?? It's a monkey that took a picture of itself with a camera -- which I question if you're capable of such an achievement?

You're getting mighty desperate there, Mr. Bunker.

Shake Your Booty is about dancing, what's racist or sexist about it? It doesn't mention or infer race or gender ...

♪ ♫ Everybody, get on the floor, let's dance!
Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!
You can, you can do it very well.
You're the best in the world, I can tell.
Shake your booty! Shake your booty. ♫ ♪

And what's racist about my avatar?? It's a monkey that took a picture of itself with a camera -- which I question if you're capable of such an achievement?

right back at you. you are so quick to call people you don't know racist, do you do that in flesh? u.s. messageboard just banned a longtime poster for having an ape as an avatar. because of all the morphed dispicable images on the web.

when you pair that with a racist song reference, it could be misconstrued. someone you don't even know could call you a racist, and the allegation is out there.

my point is cut the race baiting bull**** and focus on the topic. i am no more "racist" than you are, and intellectually i think you know that. so let's call a race truce.
btw you know harry wayne (casey) is a white guy right ? how old are you ?? just curious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom