• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New gaza war will start in 2019!

I decided to go along with Oneworld2's derail.

You were the one who decided to post on a dead thread and when I read it and saw your ridiculous and ignorant comment on " Israeli restraint " in Gaza I called it out. You were the one that resurected it for some reason but will obviously never take the responsibility for it.

Given that this thread is about a predicted war/conflict in 2019 and given that this is now 2020, one wonders why people are arguing on a thread proven wrong two plus months ago? It's rather a settled issue at this point.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Correct see above posts for why I commented on something said in it that is still ridiculous and always relevant imo

I do see your point though.

Actually, the US is funding both Israel and Egypt to the tune of $5 billion each per year since 1979. When President Carter failed to negotiate a treaty between Israel and Egypt he bought one with US taxpayer dollars. At least get your history right.

My history wasn't wrong to begin with, I just referred only to the US bank rolling of Israeli state terrorism in response to your commenting on who bankrolls it when some Arabs do it. Get over yourself.

You were the one who decided to post on a dead thread and when I read it and saw your ridiculous and ignorant comment on " Israeli restraint " in Gaza I called it out. You were the one that resurected it for some reason but will obviously never take the responsibility for it.

Post #70 awaits.

It was mocking your repetitious use of a term as if it were some prayer used to ward off those who would call Hamas et al terrorists...

Terrorism never began with Hamas, hezbollah etc etc you can find it almost anywhere and everywhere so the term " state terrorism " also applies both within the I/P and outside of it. It is a global phenomenon that applies to many states around the world. Another fail from you is laid bare.

Post #70 awaits.

If you want to cite a definition from a terror state yourself I can live with it but not on that overtly useless snippet you posted earlier which was hopelessly inadequate. Sticking with the programme of how terrorists themselves define it.

The US Code of Federal Regulations ..............

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

Definition of terrorism - Wikipedia

Terrorism never began with Hamas, hezbollah etc etc

:lamo

Its what they do...................

you can find it almost anywhere and everywhere so the term " state terrorism " also applies both within the I/P and outside of it.

YOU can find it everywhere. Because... You.

It is a global phenomenon that applies to many states around the world. Another fail from you is laid bare.

Oh, there are states that have funded terrorists. Armed them. Gave safe haven.

Yep.

So what was wrong about what I said ?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

That's right. Invoking Israeli "state terrorism" every time you can.

If you want to cite a definition from a terror state yourself I can live with it but not on that overtly useless snippet you posted earlier which was hopelessly inadequate. Sticking with the programme of how terrorists themselves define it.

The US Code of Federal Regulations ..............

Definition of terrorism - Wikipedia

Hmmmm

You quoted

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

I quoted:

"premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents"

Full text from the Department of State:

Terrorism: Premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents. (As per 22 USCS 2656f. Other definitions in other U.S. laws exist.)

An "overtly useless snippet" that contains the entire text.

I even gave the source... Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code § 2656f

Your "overtly useless snippet" is rather silly. Isn't it?

Its what they do...................

YOU can find it everywhere. Because... You.

Oh, there are states that have funded terrorists. Armed them. Gave safe haven.

Yep.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

That's right. Invoking Israeli "state terrorism" every time you can.

Hmmmm

You quoted

I quoted:

"premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents"

Full text from the Department of State:

Terrorism: Premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents. (As per 22 USCS 2656f. Other definitions in other U.S. laws exist.)

An "overtly useless snippet" that contains the entire text.

I even gave the source... Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code § 2656f

Your "overtly useless snippet" is rather silly. Isn't it?

I cited another official US ( read state terrorist nation ) source because the one you chose to cite was wholly ridiculous so as to completely excuse the actions of states and obviously their own state. :roll:

Terrorism is a tactic used by groups and states. The definitions given by states obviously seelk to exonerate their own actions even though they often tick the boxes of most independent definitions.

You won't accept it because of you , not because it is obvious. Your needing to hold on to certain views doesn'y alter the fact that states engage in terrorism with wars/invasions/occupations being their own version of the terror campaigns of none state actors/groups.

I have a felling that after the Operation Cast Lead (2009) and Operation Protective Edge(2014). There will be a new War in 2019, since the Hamas fired on Israel over 600 rockets within 48 hours!

Israel pulled their troops out of the Gaza Strip in 2005, and they (Islamist jihadi) still want more?????

YouTube
You got it wrong because it is 2020 already. I agree we are overdue another Israeli massacre of the Palestinian civilian population in Gaza but the inability of the Palestinians to defend themselves against a modern American-funded army, navy, and air force hardly qualifies as wars when the blockaded Palestinians have none of these.

A quitessential example of state terrorism was the 2003 US lead invasion and occupation of Iraq. The UN never sanctioned it and thus it was illegal and thus a crime. The mass act of violence unleashed on a country/people for the political goal of ousting it's leader.

The state terrorism of Israel is evident in their illegal violations of the HRs of the Palestinians. The war crimes they commit against them. The murder of people involved in protests in their own country. The blockade of 1.8 million people in a collective punishment for voting in their own elections. The list goes on and the tactic is terrorism. You can refuse to accept it if you want but it ticks the boxes especially outside those definitions of state terrorist nations you ridiculously choose to cite.

You got it wrong because it is 2020 already. I agree we are overdue another Israeli massacre of the Palestinian civilian population in Gaza but the inability of the Palestinians to defend themselves against a modern American-funded army, navy, and air force hardly qualifies as wars when the blockaded Palestinians have none of these.

Virtually every conflict where the means to fight are so utterly one sided sadly sees the rank underdogs resort to asymetric warfare and terrorist atrocities. People here just think it should only be a point made against Arabs and that should tell others all they need to know imo

Virtually every conflict where the means to fight are so utterly one sided sadly sees the rank underdogs resort to asymetric warfare and terrorist atrocities. People here just think it should only be a point made against Arabs and that should tell others all they need to know imo

Also there has been a slow massacre of Palestinians during the March of Return protests. Well over 30,000 killed and injured so far.

I cited another official US ( read state terrorist nation ) source because the one you chose to cite was wholly ridiculous so as to completely excuse the actions of states and obviously their own state. :roll:

Terrorism is a tactic used by groups and states. The definitions given by states obviously seelk to exonerate their own actions even though they often tick the boxes of most independent definitions.

You won't accept it because of you , not because it is obvious. Your needing to hold on to certain views doesn'y alter the fact that states engage in terrorism with wars/invasions/occupations being their own version of the terror campaigns of none state actors/groups.

TRANSLATION: Doesn't agree with the content of the definition.

You wish to focus on "state terrorism" because you fervently wish to deflect any and all discussion about the various Palestinian terrorist actions. Just as you wish to paint Palestinian terrorist actions as "acts of war" and "war crimes" so as to run from the accurate title of terrorism.

Also there has been a slow massacre of Palestinians during the March of Return protests. Well over 30,000 killed and injured so far.
You are correct. We have been witnessing the strangulation of the Palestinian people over decades and this is principally due to the American support of Israel, the fear of the Europeans to break ranks with the Americans, and the cowardice of Arab states to stand up to Israel. All this and the Israeli hatred of the indigenous Palestinians whose land they have always coveted has brought us to where we are.

The Palestinians have rockets, mortars, bombs, firearms, etc.

What is your definition of an "Israeli massacre"?

TRANSLATION: Doesn't agree with the content of the definition.

You wish to focus on "state terrorism" because you fervently wish to deflect any and all discussion about the various Palestinian terrorist actions. Just as you wish to paint Palestinian terrorist actions as "acts of war" and "war crimes" so as to run from the accurate title of terrorism.

States don't refer to state actions as terrorism because they don't want the tag applied to themsleves even when they meet the criteria the use to define the actions of others ( none state actors ) as " terrorists ." It's pretty obvious but not to you for you reasons.

The statement you made is just another lie. I have said, and always say , that the Palestinians factions have engaged in war crimes AND terrorism. You don't understand that because you don't want to accept that there is an ongoing conflict going on between the IDF and the Palestinian factions that have not given up their right to national liberation through armed conflict.

Consider that you are the one that classes stone throwing as terrorism but only if the stones are thrown by Arabs. So it is that obssession to paint EVERYTHING the Arabs do as " terrorism " that is at play here and throughout the entire forum in every thread/post you make.

The Palestinians have rockets, mortars, bombs, firearms, etc.

What is your definition of an "Israeli massacre"?

Are you seriously trying to make out there is the slightest degree of parity in the military capabilities of the two sides ? :roll:

You want to understand a massacre ?

How many Palestinians have been killed or injured during the March of Return protests compared with IDF soldiers that have been responsible for their deaths and injuries ? How many ?

Are you seriously trying to make out there is the slightest degree of parity in the military capabilities of the two sides ? :roll:

You want to understand a massacre ?

How many Palestinians have been killed or injured during the March of Return protests compared with IDF soldiers that have been responsible for their deaths and injuries ? How many ?

SO...

195 Palestinians dead.

29,000 Palestinians wounded.

If the IDF were trying to massacre anyone they did a damn piss poor job.

Maybe the word massacre is one you need to look up in the dictionary.

States don't refer to state actions as terrorism because they don't want the tag applied to themsleves even when they meet the criteria the use to define the actions of others ( none state actors ) as " terrorists ." It's pretty obvious but not to you for you reasons.

The statement you made is just another lie. I have said, and always say , that the Palestinians factions have engaged in war crimes AND terrorism. You don't understand that because you don't want to accept that there is an ongoing conflict going on between the IDF and the Palestinian factions that have not given up their right to national liberation through armed conflict.

Consider that you are the one that classes stone throwing as terrorism but only if the stones are thrown by Arabs. So it is that obssession to paint EVERYTHING the Arabs do as " terrorism " that is at play here and throughout the entire forum in every thread/post you make.

That's the same post you put up to the reply of mine the above is supposed to be a response to. Your claim was refuted so you just put it up againnanyway without having the confidence to address the rebuttal ?

Back
Top Bottom