• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New gaza war will start in 2019!

AmIsraelHai

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I have a felling that after the Operation Cast Lead (2009) and Operation Protective Edge(2014). There will be a new War in 2019, since the Hamas fired on Israel over 600 rockets within 48 hours!

Israel pulled their troops out of the Gaza Strip in 2005, and they (Islamist jihadi) still want more?????

YouTube

Last edited:
I have a felling that after the Operation Cast Lead (2009) and Operation Protective Edge(2014). There will be a new War in 2019, since the Hamas fired on Israel over 600 rockets within 48 hours!

Israel pulled their troops out of the Gaza Strip in 2005, and they (Islamist jihadi) still want more?????

YouTube

AIH:

You might be right. This seems to be endemic, long-term, low-intensity conflict punctuated with a five-seven year cycle of high-intensity warfare by the State of Israel against its captive Palestinian population or its neighbouring states. The Palestinians don't help themselves by lobbing mortar bombs and rockets into ThevState of Israel. However events in Syria or a possible direct military conflict with Iran may replace the cyclical slaughter of Palestinians euphemistically called "mowing the lawn" in 2019. The clock may be running down on having a very sympathetic US Admnistration in power to shield the State of Israel from international sanctions for its manic militarism, so a spate of military operations may occur until we know what will happen in November of 2020 in America. Until then your guess is as good as mine.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

AIH:

You might be right. This seems to be endemic, long-term, low-intensity conflict punctuated with a five-seven year cycle of high-intensity warfare by the State of Israel against its captive Palestinian population or its neighbouring states. The Palestinians don't help themselves by lobbing mortar bombs and rockets into ThevState of Israel. However events in Syria or a possible direct military conflict with Iran may replace the cyclical slaughter of Palestinians euphemistically called "mowing the lawn" in 2019. The clock may be running down on having a very sympathetic US Admnistration in power to shield the State of Israel from international sanctions for its manic militarism, so a spate of military operations may occur until we know what will happen in November of 2020 in America. Until then your guess is as good as mine.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

I wonder what is going to happen with the Eurovision 2019.....? Hopefully things goes well.

I wonder what is going to happen with the Eurovision 2019.....? Hopefully things goes well.

AIH:

Well that was a non sequitur. I don't know how to respond. :)

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

There will be a new War in 2019.....

No, there is a new war. The new sanctions hit Iran hard. Hamas is the proxy for shifting anger on Iran's home front, and US forces are ready, able and willing to quash any Iranian military moves. Egypt has stationed hard core troops on the Gazan border, closing those smuggling routes. The Hezbollah tunnels from Lebanon are now sealed, and it is not as if the Israelis haven't known about them long ago. This war is here and now, not some distant imagined future.

The best hope for peace, an Iranian coup d'etat. Keep your fingers crossed.

YouTube

Possibly. Israel has shown restraint in reacting to attacks recently. It may come down to waves of counter strikes on identifiable launch sites and Hamas assets.

No, there is a new war. The new sanctions hit Iran hard. Hamas is the proxy for shifting anger on Iran's home front, and US forces are ready, able and willing to quash any Iranian military moves. Egypt has stationed hard core troops on the Gazan border, closing those smuggling routes. The Hezbollah tunnels from Lebanon are now sealed, and it is not as if the Israelis haven't known about them long ago. This war is here and now, not some distant imagined future.

Yeha, and the left wing "Kahol-lavan" doesn't help neither :)

Possibly. Israel has shown restraint in reacting to attacks recently. It may come down to waves of counter strikes on identifiable launch sites and Hamas assets.

I think this time, it will be worse than in 2014. Look how much damage there is already. Only 3 days has passed.

It is all on Iran's head. Left wing, right wing, irrelevant.

But now after the sanctions of the 2nd of may, things might change with our Persians friends.

But now after the sanctions of the 2nd of may, things might change with our Persians friends.

They already have, and they aren't friends. It is rude to shout.

They were very friendly toward the West and the US until 1953 when the CIA went in and ****ed everything up, as they usually do.

The Persians were always opportunistic, dreaming of a new empire. Your lovely Great Britain played its own part in the events of 1953, it was and is not a bystander without guilt. Levi's are still a black market instant seller in Iran.

The CIA, the gang that couldn't shoot straight, was never capable of causing the messes it has been given credit for without a great deal of assistance from the British and French.

A true gentleman:

:)

The Persians were always opportunistic, dreaming of a new empire. Your lovely Great Britain played its own part in the events of 1953, it was and is not a bystander without guilt. Levi's are still a black market instant seller in Iran.

The CIA, the gang that couldn't shoot straight, was never capable of causing the messes it has been given credit for without a great deal of assistance from the British and French.

A true gentleman:

Great video. Big Bluegrass fan here; Tony Rice is a major hero I try (and fail miserably), to emulate with my D-18.

A true gentleman:

YouTube

New bluegrass. Chris Thiel and friends. A bit of thread drift, but so what?

Bluegrass, among other genres, a staple in this home for more than 50 years. My daily ax, a Maple Guild NJ45 212, more than 30 yrs old, among 19 other guitars, including Taylors and an African Blackwood Lowden F50. Every kid and grandkid in the family, including the youngest, play something or another. :) Not necessarily well, but to be part of the fun. Two of the older grandkids are heading toward professional music careers, one having graduated from Julliard now at the Berklee College of Music, the other finishing Music and Art High School this year. Heading to Julliard for further fiddle and voice improvement. The three of us, along with my wife as chaperone, toured small venues in Europe three summers ago. Ireland and Italy were the best for audience participation. Had a blast.

Why is Israel even in EUROvision? I don't see Israel on a map of Europe.

Israel was able to enter the contest as the Israel Broadcasting Authority (IBA) is a member organisation of the European Broadcasting Union, which is responsible for the event.

They were very friendly toward the West and the US until 1953 when the CIA went in and ****ed everything up, as they usually do.

I think its the islamic gov the problem

They already have, and they aren't friends. It is rude to shout.

Persians as a nationality has nothing to do with the Islamic haters. There's still a jewish community in Iran today, and there's over 25 synagogues open across the country. The problem are the jihadi

I was thinking the other day, wondering how the MIC is going to keep the money coming in now that we've cleaned up most of our cold war messes. Iran is the only one left, afaik.

A coup d’etat? In support of someone who backs Israel and American interests?

I have to ask you what evidence you have that supports the notion that the Iranian people would elect a government that some how satisfied u.s. interests.

Do you remember Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last shah of Iran? The Iranian people sure do. They overthrew his regime because it lost support from large swath’s of Iran’s population, which was socially and culturally conservative in large part due to the influence of Shia clergy.

What you want, a coup d’etat in support of a secular Iran government that is loyal to u.s interests, is IMPOSSIBLE because the majority of the country is socially and culturally in favor of the current Iranian government.

Persians as a nationality has nothing to do with the Islamic haters. There's still a jewish community in Iran today, and there's over 25 synagogues open across the country. The problem are the jihadi

Aren’t the current jihadist’s mostly Sunni Muslims? The very opposite of iran’s Shia Muslim population?

Cut the propaganda BS. A dying decimated Jewish community in Iran is a meaningless show. I do hate islam, and it has nothing to do with Judaism.

Back
Top Bottom