• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New gaza war will start in 2019!

post number?

The game is up. Anyone familiar with your commentary here will know that what I am saying is right. They need only look at all of the " Hamas ( insert whatever ) edition" .

The defence of those IDF snipers murdering people who pose no mortal imminent threat to them.

The IDF human shields policy that saw you clutching at straws with the " they stopped doing it " without any semnse of irony that it was actually forced upon them by people whose work you cherrypick to misrepresent it.

The use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas, defended.

Dime munitions , defended.

The collective punishment of Gaza and Gazans for voting how they wanted to in a free election, defended.

The lists just go on and on

Continue to blather if you wish.

You are guilty of making a claim that is not entirely true.

It would be like if I claimed you "never admitted to terrorism" by Palestinians.

It is not true that you never admitted to terrorist acts by the Palestinians.

It would be true to say the vast majority of terrorist attacks are excused as "war crimes" (as if that is any better) in some sick and sad attempt to minimize the acts of terror.

Continue to blather if you wish.

You are guilty of making a claim that is not entirely true.

It would be like if I claimed you "never admitted to terrorism" by Palestinians.

It is not true that you never admitted to terrorist acts by the Palestinians.

It would be true to say the vast majority of terrorist attacks are excused as "war crimes" (as if that is any better) in some sick and sad attempt to minimize the acts of terror.

Just as I thought no post number because it never happened.

I can cite tons of posts of mine that refer to crimes committed by the Palestinian side in tons of threads here. You cannot cite one. Huge difference so your claim is shown to be nonsense again.

Not only that ............. terrorism is a crime as well as war crimes are crimes........... so it's not like I am trying to exonerate any of the actions or class them as legitimate. You on the other hand defend every action the IDF do and never admit to any crimes. Again a huge difference and not the same thing as you are trying to make out in a ridiculous attempt to deny the reality of your anti Arab biases.

Keep trying and keep failing because everything is documented here.

Just as I thought no post number because it never happened.

I can cite tons of posts of mine that refer to crimes committed by the Palestinian side in tons of threads here. You cannot cite one. Huge difference so your claim is shown to be nonsense again.

Not only that ............. terrorism is a crime as well as war crimes are crimes........... so it's not like I am trying to exonerate any of the actions or class them as legitimate. You on the other hand defend every action the IDF do and never admit to any crimes. Again a huge difference and not the same thing as you are trying to make out in a ridiculous attempt to deny the reality of your anti Arab biases.

Keep trying and keep failing because everything is documented here.

And another lie in the first sentence.

Why lie?

And another lie in the first sentence.

Why lie?

:roll:

How hard can it be to cite a post ?

How hard can it be to cite a post of yours that actually denounces an IDF action/crime ?

Obviously too tough.

How hard is it not to lie?

I find it quite easy.

You just got caught out lying about the Mufti in just the latest fabrication you concocted :roll:

Incorrect.

Please

Fail

More

Please stop lying.

You claimed ( lied ) that Mohammed Amin al-Husseini " enacted " laws which saw the death penalty given to Arabs caught selling land to Jews in pre Israel Palestine. Are you now denying this too ?

Are you denying you made that claim about Mohammed Amin al-Husseini ?

It's a simple enough question.

Where did I deny it?

I am going to double check some sources before addressing this again.

It isn't a #1 priority though.

While I do that why don't you try to figure out why the Ottomans allowed it prior to going into British Mandate status then suddenly it became verbotten.

I asked if yiou are now denying making the fictional claim. That's what question marks are for , so people realize it's a question.

So the statement that you got caught out in a lie over the Mufti is exactly right. No need to dance around in denial.

here you are making the claim

Oh, yes... Those damned Jews buying land from the legal land owners....

Until it was made a capital crime to sell to Jews....

How forward thinking and WELCOMING this act was. Enacted by the peace loving Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who consorted with Nazis and helped recruit Muslims into the Nazi SS.

Note to reader......... the claim that Amin al-Husayni , AKA The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem , enacted laws that saw Arabs selling land to Jews in pre-Israel Palestine facing the death penalty is false. AFAIK he saw them as traitors and wanted them punished for their actions but not put to death for it.

You made yet another false claim ( lie ) and got busted doing it and now you seek to deny it ?

I asked if yiou are now denying making the fictional claim. That's what question marks are for , so people realize it's a question.

So the statement that you got caught out in a lie over the Mufti is exactly right. No need to dance around in denial.

here you are making the claim

You made yet another false claim ( lie ) and got busted doing it and now you seek to deny it ?

Please reread post #141 for comprehension rather than response.

Please reread post #141 for comprehension rather than response.

So after the unnecessary/disingenuous dancing we are left with ?

You lied about Amin al-Husayni , the Mufti of Jerusalem . :roll:

Please consult post #141.

I don't have to seeing as the record is already established.

You lied about Amin al-Husayni , the Mufti of Jerusalem and then claimed I was " incorrect " for calling you out on it, only to then moan that you hadn't denied it in the first place ( making the claim ) :lol:

You choose to do these pathetic dances because it's what you are compelled to do.

I don't have to seeing as the record is already established.

You lied about Amin al-Husayni , the Mufti of Jerusalem and then claimed I was " incorrect " for calling you out on it, only to then moan that you hadn't denied it in the first place ( making the claim ) :lol:

You choose to do these pathetic dances because it's what you are compelled to do.

Post #141

Back
Top Bottom