• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New gaza war will start in 2019!

SO...

195 Palestinians dead.

29,000 Palestinians wounded.

If the IDF were trying to massacre anyone they did a damn piss poor job.

Maybe the word massacre is one you need to look up in the dictionary.

Still not enough dead or injured Palestinians for you eh? :shock:

Still didn't want to give a figure for the IDF casualties of the March of Return eh ? :roll:

Still being forced to defend the murder of hundreds of people and the injuring of thousands more but scream like a banshee if a balloon with a cup of pertorl attached o it is flown over a fence and lands in a field ?

You out yourself every time and I mean every time

Still not enough dead or injured Palestinians for you eh? :shock:

Still didn't want to give a figure for the IDF casualties of the March of Return eh ? :roll:

Still being forced to defend the murder of hundreds of people and the injuring of thousands more but scream like a banshee if a balloon with a cup of pertorl attached o it is flown over a fence and lands in a field ?

You out yourself every time and I mean every time

You played the "Not enough dead Jews card".

Sauce for the goose...

So..... The percentage of dead vs. wounded. What would a dispassionate observer conclude?

That's the same post you put up to the reply of mine the above is supposed to be a response to. Your claim was refuted so you just put it up againnanyway without having the confidence to address the rebuttal ?

:lamo

My claim was responded to.

We all know your song and dance.

A thread is started about evil that Palestinian terrorists do and you go into Oneworld2 Mode.

You played the "Not enough dead Jews card".

Sauce for the goose...

So..... The percentage of dead vs. wounded. What would a dispassionate observer conclude?

The fact there are afaik, no " dead Jews " amongst those that are shooting at and murdering Palestinians protesting their unhumane treatment at the border fence ( yes it's a fence not a wall ) makes your latest claim , like virtually every other one , pretty much worthless.

The dispassionate person would conclude that the casualty figures reveal a slow massacre of of Palestinian protestors on the border within the context of an ongoing armed conflict. And they would also conclude that it is pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel.

My claim was responded to.

We all know your song and dance.

A thread is started about evil that Palestinian terrorists do and you go into Oneworld2 Mode.

No your claim was thoroughly refuted not responded to. That's why we see you put it up again like nothing ever happened to it.

The thread was started by someone predicting a conflict sometime last year, like as though it ever really stops being one. It was never about the " evil that Palestinian terrorists do " at all. That you even don't this seems to know just how so obssessed by the actions of the Palestinians you are.

You out yourself every time

No your claim was thoroughly refuted not responded to. That's why we see you put it up again like nothing ever happened to it.

The thread was started by someone predicting a conflict sometime last year, like as though it ever really stops being one. It was never about the " evil that Palestinian terrorists do " at all. That you even don't this seems to know just how so obssessed by the actions of the Palestinians you are.

You out yourself every time

Black Knight rides again.

That and you appear to not understand the simple concept laid out for you.

A poster speaks about evils the Palestinian terrorists do and you knee jerk a response in the form of an accusation that includes "state terrorism" and either Israel, the US or both.

Pure whataboutism.

It happens over and over.

And it is done in threads such as this one as well. Doing it in this thread no way negates the fact you do it in other Palestinian terrorists threads.

It's what you do. Who you are.

Black Knight rides again.

That and you appear to not understand the simple concept laid out for you.

A poster speaks about evils the Palestinian terrorists do and you knee jerk a response in the form of an accusation that includes "state terrorism" and either Israel, the US or both.

Pure whataboutism.

It happens over and over.

And it is done in threads such as this one as well. Doing it in this thread no way negates the fact you do it in other Palestinian terrorists threads.

It's what you do. Who you are.

:roll:

"Palestinian terrorists threads. "................. doesn't that say it all. You mean like most of the threads you create ? Where you cite actions by Palestinians only all of the time and deny the crimes of Israeli state terrorism ?

Keep outing yourself , it's what you do and it also makes my job pretty simple

:roll:

"Palestinian terrorists threads. "................. doesn't that say it all. You mean like most of the threads you create ? Where you cite actions by Palestinians only all of the time and deny the crimes of Israeli state terrorism ?

Keep outing yourself , it's what you do and it also makes my job pretty simple

Just more OBO.

Oneworld2 being Oneworld2....

Is or is not Hamas a Palestinian entity?

Is or is not Fatah a Palestinian entity?

Is or is not Islamic Jihad of Palestine a Palestinian group?

I try to be accurate in which PALESTINIAN terrorist group I refer to when I create threads.

Oh, note that this is the Israel/PALESTINE forum.

Speaking of PALESTINIAN terrorists isn't denying anything.

It is simply discussing PALESTINIAN terrorism.

Elsewhere in the forum if I am speaking about WWII it is a thread about WWII. If I start a thread about the best handgun it isn't a thread for pick up trucks.

And PALESTINIAN terrorists are the gift that keep on giving as far as threads go.

If you wish to discuss the IDF or Israel feel free to START YOUR OWN THREAD.

But you won't. We both know it.

The gave the quotes from BBC and many other channels.
This channel has arabs working for them.

Ermagerd! Cant have arabs working at a certain channel! Their voices must not be heard.:lamo

Just more OBO.

Oneworld2 being Oneworld2....

Is or is not Hamas a Palestinian entity?

Is or is not Fatah a Palestinian entity?

Is or is not Islamic Jihad of Palestine a Palestinian group?

I try to be accurate in which PALESTINIAN terrorist group I refer to when I create threads.

Oh, note that this is the Israel/PALESTINE forum.

Speaking of PALESTINIAN terrorists isn't denying anything.

It is simply discussing PALESTINIAN terrorism.

Elsewhere in the forum if I am speaking about WWII it is a thread about WWII. If I start a thread about the best handgun it isn't a thread for pick up trucks.

And PALESTINIAN terrorists are the gift that keep on giving as far as threads go.

If you wish to discuss the IDF or Israel feel free to START YOUR OWN THREAD.

But you won't. We both know it.

:lol:

A thread on a supposed/likely war usually involves at least two sides. I get you only want to discuss one of them but that is just typical of your bias. It's not the Palestine forum, it's the Israel/Palestine forum and , shock horror, we can discuss Israeli state terrorism in it too.

No need for new threads

:lol:

A thread on a supposed/likely war usually involves at least two sides. I get you only want to discuss one of them but that is just typical of your bias. It's not the Palestine forum, it's the Israel/Palestine forum and , shock horror, we can discuss Israeli state terrorism in it too.

No need for new threads

Terrorism is terrorism. And you don't like it talked about.

Terrorism is terrorism. And you don't like it talked about.

I have no issue talking about it, I just take issue with those who wish to ascribe it only to some of the actions , or in your case all of the actions , carried out by some Palestinians/Arabs.

You like talking about it only if the conversation is about Arabs/Muslims engaging in it. Even to the point that you have charged Arab stone throwing children ( note not Jewish stone throwing children ) of carrying out terrorist attacks on the soldiers who occupy their towns and cities by throwing stones at them!!

That level of extremism and bias lays bare what your views are based on and it ain't pretty imo

I have no issue talking about it, I just take issue with those who wish to ascribe it only to some of the actions , or in your case all of the actions , carried out by some Palestinians/Arabs.

You like talking about it only if the conversation is about Arabs/Muslims engaging in it. Even to the point that you have charged Arab stone throwing children ( note not Jewish stone throwing children ) of carrying out terrorist attacks on the soldiers who occupy their towns and cities by throwing stones at them!!

That level of extremism and bias lays bare what your views are based on and it ain't pretty imo

:lamo

That must be a nervous laugh and I can understand that

Projection.

A thread about puppies is not a denial of the existence of kittens.

A thread about hats is not a denial of the existence of shoes.

A thread about weasels is not a denial of the existence of badgers.

Projection.

A thread about puppies is not a denial of the existence of kittens.

A thread about hats is not a denial of the existence of shoes.

A thread about weasels is not a denial of the existence of badgers.

Recall i asked you to find one post of yours that condemned, as a crime ,any act of violence carried out by the IDF against the Palestinians and out of 2500 posts you failed to do so. So yes there is a denial going on regardless of your quite ridiculous attempts to hide that fact.

You are correct. You will never hear a stone throwing Jewish settler referred to as a terrorist by the Israeli military who stand by and allow Palestinian children attacked when walking to school. The occupation of Palestine will be the downfall of Israel.

You are correct. You will never hear a stone throwing Jewish settler referred to as a terrorist by the Israeli military who stand by and allow Palestinian children attacked when walking to school. The occupation of Palestine will be the downfall of Israel.

Intent makes the terrorist.

Recall i asked you to find one post of yours that condemned, as a crime ,any act of violence carried out by the IDF against the Palestinians and out of 2500 posts you failed to do so. So yes there is a denial going on regardless of your quite ridiculous attempts to hide that fact.

Asked, answered and ignored.

Intent makes the terrorist.

But only if they are Arabs in your view.

You didn't call the Jewish stone throwing kids terrorists did you? Just the Arab ones , so your latest effort to deny your anti Arab bias has failed too.

All of your posts and threads here scream it and denial is futile.

Asked, answered and ignored.

You never cited one single solitary post, out of 2500 here , that denounced any violent IDF actions as a crime. Not one. Fact.

Again denial is futile because all of you posts and threads confirm it

The poster in question doesn't even have the excuse of being an IDF operative being stoned by Palestinians who is venting their anger at it. This is an American living in America who can only see terrorism when Arabs engage in it and has 2500 posts here with never a one containing any condemnation of any violent action carried out by the IDF. That level of extremism is rare Jean, extremely rare imo

Usually the Jewish stone throwers are illegal settlers stoning the Palestinians living in the OPTs so in that context I view their actions as criminal not terrorist.

As for the poster in question ........ if you class the stone throwing of one side as terrorism , which they already have, then you are bound to class it by the other side as terrorism too. They don't and thus just show, beyond any doubt, the complete double standards they employ o sustain their biased views.

But only if they are Arabs in your view.

You didn't call the Jewish stone throwing kids terrorists did you? Just the Arab ones , so your latest effort to deny your anti Arab bias has failed too.

All of your posts and threads here scream it and denial is futile.

Incorrect.

Please lie again.

Please don't lie.

post number?

The game is up. Anyone familiar with your commentary here will know that what I am saying is right. They need only look at all of the " Hamas ( insert whatever ) edition" .

The defence of those IDF snipers murdering people who pose no mortal imminent threat to them.

The IDF human shields policy that saw you clutching at straws with the " they stopped doing it " without any semnse of irony that it was actually forced upon them by people whose work you cherrypick to misrepresent it.

The use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas, defended.

Dime munitions , defended.

The collective punishment of Gaza and Gazans for voting how they wanted to in a free election, defended.

The lists just go on and on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom