• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New documents suggest Clinton withheld emails from State Department

You mean the China she stole from the White House?

That is new one, the Hillary haters sure do get themselves worked up in a lather. Shows there desperation, but that was obvious when the so called Conservatives nominated Trump. Three losses in a row, kinda sucks ya?

LOL.....if they keep digging and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars....they just MIGHT uncover a blowjob. Somehow....I doubt it though.

LOL.....if they keep digging and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars....they just MIGHT uncover a blowjob. Somehow....I doubt it though.

Wow, was that what he was charged with? Of course, he would never have been charged with anything if he didn't lie under oath. And a little payback for Nixon.

Wow, was that what he was charged with? Of course, he would never have been charged with anything if he didn't lie under oath. And a little payback for Nixon.

Oh puh-lease.....lying about a blowjob and lying about a break-in to steal records are not even in the same league....and both of them pale in comparison to the manipulation and lies of the GWB administration that lead to the loss of thousands of lives, not to mention billions of taxpayer dollars.

No doubt when the FBI finally gets around to interviewing her, she'll revert to her standard "I have no specific recollection" defense.

Or "I plead the 5th", since it worked so well for Lois Lerner.

Benghazi!! B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I.......Screaming that year after year did no good.

So now it's Email... E-M-A-I-L

This is yet another right wing dog whistle which is heard only by them at a frequency beyond the normal range of most normal people not plugged into that belief system.

He is not running!!

Get over it, and stick to Mrs. Clinton, and HER issues.

Payback for Nixon? How old are you?

You see how fast Donald's new ad got into your head? Conservatives are such sheep baa baa.

Oh puh-lease.....lying about a blowjob and lying about a break-in to steal records are not even in the same league....and both of them pale in comparison to the manipulation and lies of the GWB administration that lead to the loss of thousands of lives, not to mention billions of taxpayer dollars.

No, not "push-lease". He lied under oath as a sitting President. There's no qualifier there that says it's okay if it's about cheating on your wife. The bigger picture is that he should never have let himself get in that situation.

I know it's a very low bar for the left, you're willing to let just about anything slide as long as you get your guy in office. The ends justifies the means, right? Great example here. Oh, and hypocritical, since you would want a Republican fully prosecuted for the same offense.

No, not "push-lease". He lied under oath as a sitting President. There's no qualifier there that says it's okay if it's about cheating on your wife. The bigger picture is that he should never have let himself get in that situation.

I know it's a very low bar for the left, you're willing to let just about anything slide as long as you get your guy in office. The ends justifies the means, right? Great example here. Oh, and hypocritical, since you would want a Republican fully prosecuted for the same offense.

I never said that it was "okay". I still find his actions are despicable and I lost a lot of respect for the man. However, you can still have disdain for the man and recognize that the entire Ken Starr witch hunt was ridiculous. After spending years and millions of tax payer dollars trying to land something...all he could come up with was a blow job. That's the underlying fact that you refuse to recognize. Very different than lying about a burglary/conspiracy and extremely different than manipulating and lying the US into an unjustified war.

The problem with people like you on the extreme right is that you are only "outraged" when it involves someone with a (D), otherwise you couldn't care less. As far as being "hypocritical"...hardly. If it were a Republican that lied about a blow job, I would feel the same way. Lets just keep things in perspective.

I never said that it was "okay". I still find his actions are despicable and I lost a lot of respect for the man.

The problem with people like you on the extreme right is that you are only "outraged" when it involves someone with a (D), otherwise you couldn't care less. As far as being "hypocritical"...hardly. If it were a Republican that lied about a blow job, I would feel the same way. Lets just keep things in perspective.

You still seem to be okay with Clinton staying in office after committing the crime of perjury. Heck, I wanted Bush out of office for spending too much. What amount of lying by Clinton would have been enough for you to support his removal from office?

Oh, and I'm no "right winger", unless, of course, you consider the Constitution and the Founding Fathers to be right wingers, because that's where I am. Right at the center of the founding of this country. So, yeah, let's keep things in perspective.

You still seem to be okay with Clinton staying in office after committing the crime of perjury. Heck, I wanted Bush out of office for spending too much. What amount of lying by Clinton would have been enough for you to support his removal from office?

Oh, and I'm no "right winger", unless, of course, you consider the Constitution and the Founding Fathers to be right wingers, because that's where I am. Right at the center of the founding of this country. So, yeah, let's keep things in perspective.

Actually, I was OK with Clinton staying in office. The reason being is that the perjury involved an issue of marital infidelity and not an issue that was crucial to the interests of the United States. Had Clinton committed perjury about something that involved national interests, I probably would have felt different. Under the circumstances, I don't like what Clinton did and I don't like that he lied about it, but it really was something that we shouldn't have been involved with in the first place and I suspect that 90% of men would lie under the same circumstances. That doesn't mean that I condone it...it just means that it was a private matter and should have remained private...and it would have, had it not been for the overzealous witch hunt of Ken Starr and his cronies.

As for whether or not you are "right-wing".....I'll let your posts speak for themselves and let people make their own judgments.

Actually, I was OK with Clinton staying in office. The reason being is that the perjury involved an issue of marital infidelity and not an issue that was crucial to the interests of the United States. Had Clinton committed perjury about something that involved national interests, I probably would have felt different. Under the circumstances, I don't like what Clinton did and I don't like that he lied about it, but it really was something that we shouldn't have been involved with in the first place and I suspect that 90% of men would lie under the same circumstances. That doesn't mean that I condone it...it just means that it was a private matter and should have remained private...and it would have, had it not been for the overzealous witch hunt of Ken Starr and his cronies.

As for whether or not you are "right-wing".....I'll let your posts speak for themselves and let people make their own judgments.

Ya mean like every Republican Speaker of the House (Gingrich, Livingston and Hastert) who oversaw the impeachment of Bill Clinton who were found to be a part of a sex scandal of their own? ;)

Ya mean like every Republican Speaker of the House (Gingrich, Livingston and Hastert) who oversaw the impeachment of Bill Clinton who were found to be a part of a sex scandal of their own? ;)

Yep!....usually a bad sign when "thou protesteth too much". Too often in politics the religious zealots are almost always the ones that are leading secret double lives.

No matter how you spin it, you can't have the President commit a crime and not have Congress do anything about it. It was their duty to take action.

And sure, my posts clear show that I want people that support the Constitution, nothing at all "right wing" about that.

No, not "push-lease". He lied under oath as a sitting President. There's no qualifier there that says it's okay if it's about cheating on your wife. The bigger picture is that he should never have let himself get in that situation. I know it's a very low bar for the left, you're willing to let just about anything slide as long as you get your guy in office. The ends justifies the means, right? Great example here. Oh, and hypocritical, since you would want a Republican fully prosecuted for the same offense.

No, the bigger picture is that Republicans expend the national treasure on moral crusades and political vendettas instead of the nation's business. I don't want anyone in Congress launching inquisitions into blowjobs.

No, the bigger picture is that Republicans expend the national treasure on moral crusades and political vendettas instead of the nation's business. I don't want anyone in Congress launching inquisitions into blowjobs.

Wow, really? The Nation Treasure on the investigation? Wow, Obama was us $19,000,000,000,000 in debt, and you are so worried about an investigation.

Wow, really? The Nation Treasure on the investigation? Wow, Obama was us $19,000,000,000,000 in debt, and you are so worried about an investigation.

Congress allocates the Nation's Treasure not President Obama.

I never said that it was "okay". I still find his actions are despicable and I lost a lot of respect for the man. However, you can still have disdain for the man and recognize that the entire Ken Starr witch hunt was ridiculous. After spending years and millions of tax payer dollars trying to land something...all he could come up with was a blow job. That's the underlying fact that you refuse to recognize. Very different than lying about a burglary/conspiracy and extremely different than manipulating and lying the US into an unjustified war.

Yeah, like you are any different.

Either you take everyone on this board for a fool or you are playing games. We all know how it works.

The don't assign President Obama the blame for the debt. Congress is the only body of government that decides how much is allocated and for what purpose.

The don't assign President Obama the blame for the debt. Congress is the only body of government that decides how much is allocated and for what purpose.

The President signs off on the legislation. That's how our government works.

Back
Top Bottom