• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New documents suggest Clinton withheld emails from State Department

Nah, a couple of your own Republicans on that committee flat out admitted there was nothing there and said that the headings were just about politics. Your own politicians came out and finally admitted it.

It didn't do any good because there was nothing there.

Not any of my politicians said that. Fact is, there was stuff there except it's not just solely on Hillary. I don't think blaming her for the attack or the response is necessarily valid, that's Monday morning quarterbacking.

What did come out was that she, and the entire administration, knew that the attack was not due to a riot that got out of control and it was, in fact, a planned terrorist attack. They all lied about it. That's a documented fact no amount of partisanship will ever be able to dodge.

Well, on that front it is definitely illegal. Her rank stupidity and memory loss only differentiates the charge between gross negligence and a felony.

I think I remember reading that one of the federal laws involved does not require proof of intent. It is possible for reckless negligence to be criminal.

I thought 'ends justifies the means' was a hallmark of cut-throat capitalism or-

Hawkish foreign policy where we prop up brutal dictators, topple democracies, engage in illegal arms sales with our 'sworn' enemies, killing civilians acceptable as long as they aren't 'like us', torture suspects, and the best- make up crap to push for war and invading a country... :peace

Don't forget opening up to Brutal dictatorships and releasing billions of $$$ to our enemies, and giving them a path to nuclear weapons.

Not any of my politicians said that.

1)

Rep. Richard Hanna, R-New York, said Wednesday on New York's' WIBX 950, "Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth."
"This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,

Benghazi committee meant to hurt Hillary Clinton, says GOP congressman - CNNPolitics.com

2)

A second House Republican has now conceded that the overarching purpose of the House Select Committee on Benghazi has been to attack former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
In September, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) argued that one of House Republicans’ successes has been using the Benghazi Committee to drive down Clinton’s poll numbers. Though McCarthy tried to walk back his controversial comments, Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY) argued on Wednesday that the Majority Leader had it right to begin with.

Second Republican Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Was 'Designed To Go After' Clinton | ThinkProgress

3) not a politician, but 3---

Ex-staffer: Benghazi committee pursuing 'partisan investigation' targeting Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

When you'r own people are telling you it was a partisan hit job, believe it. Trying to defend the Benghazi committee attacks is pointless and will only make you look bad.

Why don't you go wake up an old thread on that? This one is about the email server. I know it's hard to keep track of all the crooked things that Hillary does.

It doesn't matter how airtight a case the FBI may have, if people higher up want this covered up. The Marxist liar in the White House can just tell his Attorney General, who shares his contempt for the rule of law, not to prosecute the case. It's been done before--read about the Amerasia case in 1945. That involved meetings between a foreign service officer and a notorious Communist who published a journal on Far East affairs called Amerasia. These meetings were recorded by the FBI, and in searches of the publisher's office it found photographic reproducing equipment and about fifty secret military documents the FSO had given this man. Soon afterwards, the FBI surveilled the publisher entering the Soviet consulate; meeting with a Chinese Communist operative. It also surveilled a meeting at the publisher's house that was attended by this Chinese agent, a known senior Soviet spy, and the head of the Communist Party USA. The documents may well have been passed along to these people.

What happened to the FSO? Nothing. The FBI showed its evidence to Justice Dept. prosecutors, who felt they were more than strong enough evidence to prosecute on, and the FSO, publisher, and several other people involved in the matter were arrested. But a high White House aide who is now known to have been a Soviet agent, together with senior officials in the State Dept. and the Attorney General himself, conspired to fix the thing. The FBI wiretapped their conversations, and we know exactly what they said to each other. The damning evidence was withheld from the grand jury, and the "prosecutors," who were in on the fix, portrayed the whole thing as an unfortunate error of judgment by an eager young diplomat who thought he was just helping a journalist.

Not any of my politicians said that. Fact is, there was stuff there except it's not just solely on Hillary. I don't think blaming her for the attack or the response is necessarily valid, that's Monday morning quarterbacking.

What did come out was that she, and the entire administration, knew that the attack was not due to a riot that got out of control and it was, in fact, a planned terrorist attack. They all lied about it. That's a documented fact no amount of partisanship will ever be able to dodge.

Hillary is a lying sack of ****, and everyone on the Left knows it and is proud of it.

Riot ?

First of all, get it right, the blatant republican political attack masquerading as some sort of official (LOL) investigation uses PROTEST, not riot.

Now, since Hillary did not ever address the American public while blaming a protest/riot/whatever random manufactured lie, your whole "case" falls apart at the seams. There is literally no reason to put the bullseye over Hillary's head. None. The only reason its there is because they specifically want to hurt her.

Sure, they might be happy to hit Huma, but that's only because of her proximity to Hillary and how that would reflect on Hillary.

And you're completely ignorant of the fact that the ****ing CIA is responsible for crediting a protest about the video. See, turns out, multiple eyewitness reports in Libya, on the ground, credited the video. The attacker himself, later imprisoned, credited the video. So your whole vehicle for attack is based on lies. Of course they were planning to attack sometime, you don't just scrounge up mortars on a whim, that doesn't disprove that the attack could have been triggered by some event.

Riot ?

First of all, get it right, the blatant republican political attack masquerading as some sort of official (LOL) investigation uses PROTEST, not riot.

Now, since Hillary did not ever address the American public while blaming a protest/riot/whatever random manufactured lie, your whole "case" falls apart at the seams. There is literally no reason to put the bullseye over Hillary's head. None. The only reason its there is because they specifically want to hurt her.

Sure, they might be happy to hit Huma, but that's only because of her proximity to Hillary and how that would reflect on Hillary.

And you're completely ignorant of the fact that the ****ing CIA is responsible for crediting a protest about the video. See, turns out, multiple eyewitness reports in Libya, on the ground, credited the video. The attacker himself, later imprisoned, credited the video. So your whole vehicle for attack is based on lies. Of course they were planning to attack sometime, you don't just scrounge up mortars on a whim, that doesn't disprove that the attack could have been triggered by some event.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Hillary's emails shows that she knew that it had nothing to do with the video in less than 24 hrs. Keep making stuff up though, maybe if you say it enough times more and more people will actually believe it.

Clinton Less Than 24 Hours Later: 'We Know the Attack in Libya Had Nothing to Do With the Film'

Peddle falsities somewhere else.

Hillary is a lying sack of ****, and everyone on the Left knows it and is proud of it.

Benghazi!!!

Emails!!!

The Republican mantra. Say something enough times it becomes the truth. Say it, chant it, sing it. over and over.. Benghazi.... emails. Benghazi.... emails. Benghazi.... emails.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Hillary's emails shows that she knew that it had nothing to do with the video in less than 24 hrs. Keep making stuff up though, maybe if you say it enough times more and more people will actually believe it.

Clinton Less Than 24 Hours Later: 'We Know the Attack in Libya Had Nothing to Do With the Film'

Peddle falsities somewhere else.

That's a complete non-sequitur.

Either you lack basic reading comprehension skills or you didn't even bother to read my post.

Claiming a lack of memory of the answer to a specific question is not subject to a criminal charge because it is nearly impossible to prove that someone does remember an event. The FBI could attempt to "refresh" her memory by showing her a specific conversation or email, but that's about the extent of it.

Kinda like Reagan approving the illegal Iraqi sales back in the 80's. Ignorance worked for RR, why not Clinton.

That's a complete non-sequitur.

Either you lack basic reading comprehension skills or you didn't even bother to read my post.

So me proving the Hillary absolutely knew it had nothing to do with a video has nothing to do with the fact that the attack was lied about. That as the SecDef it was in her wheelhouse to run the show on this? That's a non-sequitur to you? Interesting.

I thought 'ends justifies the means' was a hallmark of cut-throat capitalism

Nope. But you'll have to be specific of which party it is that espouses "cut-throat capitalism"

Hawkish foreign policy where we prop up brutal dictators

And topple them. Isn't it the Democrats stance today that we should have left Saddam in power?

US policy with regard to world dictators is not an ends justifying the means endeavor, it is determining the least bad of a host of bad options.

topple democracies

There is pretty even political split on that one. Obama has help overthrow two!

engage in illegal arms sales with our 'sworn' enemies

We just handed billions of dollars to that same sworn enemy so...

killing civilians acceptable as long as they aren't 'like us'

You have to be careful where you use quotes unless you are willing to verify that someone actually said anything like that.

torture suspects

"Torture"? "Suspects"? Poor Khalid Mohamed got water up his nose and all he did to deserve it was cut off the head of Daniel Pearl.

Good thing Progressive Obama blows up buildings that "suspects" are in with Hellfire missiles so as not to risk the "suspects" be capture and risk them getting water in their noses!

and the best- make up crap to push for war and invading a country.

Rather than prop them up, I guess?

Benghazi!!!

Emails!!!

The Republican mantra. Say something enough times it becomes the truth. Say it, chant it, sing it. over and over.. Benghazi.... emails. Benghazi.... emails. Benghazi.... emails.

It was always the truth, even while Hillary was lying her cankles off.

It was always the truth, even while Hillary was lying her cankles off.

Like I said, it doesn't matter who died, what lie they put out, or what act she violated. As long as there is no charge, it's all good with the left. They will vote for her without a care.

So me proving the Hillary absolutely knew it had nothing to do with a video has nothing to do with the fact that the attack was lied about. That as the SecDef it was in her wheelhouse to run the show on this? That's a non-sequitur to you? Interesting.

Who "lied" ?

Who ?

(Hint: it's NOT Hillary)

Got something against capitalism???

Hackish deflection... :doh

The post I responded to seems to ignore 'the ends justify the means' isn't a far more universal theory... used by the PUBs as much as anyone else.

What I have against capitalism I just listed... do try and keep up... NO system or political theory is perfect- and capitalism does have a dirty side, I like making money, have a comfortable life I worked very hard for but it seems at times in spite of 'capitalism', which is never found in a pure form, than because of it... :peace

Hitler and Stalin thought the same thing.

And what BushII and the NEOCONs thought during the run-up to invading Iraq and turning the Middle East into the democracy in the desert they claimed was just one toppling away... :doh

Like I said, it doesn't matter who died, what lie they put out, or what act she violated. As long as there is no charge, it's all good with the left. They will vote for her without a care.

You know it. And the justification is always that everybody lies. I wonder, since she's just like everybody else - in fact, significantly more so - exactly why anyone should vote for Hillary for president? I have always hoped the president of the country was a little better than most of us both mentally and morally. I've not seen anything compelling on the bright side from her. Smart Power was pretty damn stupid based on the results. Outside of being familiar with the government and knowing where all the WH bathrooms are, she hasn't accomplished much of anything.

Hackish deflection... :doh

The post I responded to seems to ignore 'the ends justify the means' isn't a far more universal theory... used by the PUBs as much as anyone else.

What I have against capitalism I just listed... do try and keep up... NO system or political theory is perfect- and capitalism does have a dirty side, I like making money, have a comfortable life I worked very hard for but it seems at times in spite of 'capitalism', which is never found in a pure form, than because of it... :peace

LOL, deflection. Right. Ironic, since that is what you are doing.

The right has been in a lather for over Mrs Clinton for 25 years, keep digging boys, you may hit China.

Back
Top Bottom