• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New documents suggest Clinton withheld emails from State Department

Really? Smells more like Democrat Denial to me.

The woman is a career CRIMINAL!

The right wing witch hunt continues. And yet the FBI EXONERATES HER AGAIN.

Benghazi!! B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I.......Screaming that year after year did no good.

So now it's Email... E-M-A-I-L

Yup, the FBI is part of the grand right wing conspiracy alright

The right wing witch hunt continues. And yet the FBI EXONERATES HER AGAIN.

When did the FBI exonerate Hillary ? You have to be convicted before you can be exonerated

Benghazi!! B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I.......Screaming that year after year did no good.

So now it's Email... E-M-A-I-L

They have three letters in common. Try to appreciate at least that. If we start little and build on it - you know - that kind of thing. Besides, Hillary hasn't been charged with a crime yet. I don't know about you, but I'm not holding my breath for an outcome. The principled side of me wants to see justice, and the cynical side of me thinks justice is probably a bad joke here.

Back
Top Bottom