• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse....

No, but he was attacked and defended himself all the same. Some of the earliest images we see of him, is when he's trying to put out a fire.

He never tried to put out a fire. This is the man who put out the fire that keeps getting credited to Rittenhouse. And just to save any confusion, that people are trying to say Rosenbaum confused Rittenhouse from earlier, that's also not Rittenhouse in the black shorts.

cargo.png

There is no proof it was him, I watched it and it did not appear to be him. Again, Rittenhouse killed an unarmed man, then fled and when people tried to stop him he kill another and seriously wounded one more. Then he went home.
Just because you're unarmed, does not mean that you are incapable of either harming, or killing someone.
Had they not attacked Rittenhouse, this would've ended so much differently.

Well I know Black is on video discussing how the purchase went down and the agreement it was only to be used for hunting (along with the thing about W Rittenhouse getting the FOID) I'm not sure if the talk about the target practice was on tape.
Yes, I'd heard about the reason being for hunting as well, but they'd not gotten that chance. While the only video I've seen of Black, had him say about five words and then the anchor cut in with Black's profile being played in the background.

There is no proof it was him, I watched it and it did not appear to be him. Again, Rittenhouse killed an unarmed man, then fled and when people tried to stop him he kill another and seriously wounded one more. Then he went home.

The closest that can come to him in relation to fires is that he ran past with a fire extinguisher. He's then seen walking down the sidewalk with it, toward the car lot, and I forget who reported it, but he sat it down before the whole chase starts.

Yes, I'd heard about the reason being for hunting as well, but they'd not gotten that chance. While the only video I've seen of Black, had him say about five words and then the anchor cut in with Black's profile being played in the background.

The actual police questioning video is out there, I'll try to find it again.

He never tried to put out a fire. This is the man who put out the fire that keeps getting credited to Rittenhouse. And just to save any confusion, that people are trying to say Rosenbaum confused Rittenhouse from earlier, that's also not Rittenhouse in the black shorts.

View attachment 67317109

This is one of the few stories that I ran across a while back.

This is one of the few stories that I ran across a while back.

Yes I know that story is out there, and that screen shot on the right is him dashing by with the fire extinguisher. The guy that caught that moment then took off toward the car lot (he was actually on skates) and the camera shows Rittenhouse walking on the sidewalk at the corner of Sheridan and iirc 62nd. Rosenbaum is with a small group of people ahead of Rittenhouse walking the same direction.

Police interviewing D Black

Police interviewing D Black

Had to download the video directly. For some reason the site will not load the entire page and the video refuses to start.

This guy straight up said Kyle gave me the money to buy it and he kept it at my house. Kyle’s mom was supposed to get a permit so he could keep at home. That is not legal.

What I find interesting about the whole legality of him having that weapon is that practically everyone under the sun in Kyle's circle has the same understanding that at 17 Rittenhouse could not legally carry that weapon EXCEPT under certain circumstances. It's been stated by Black, by his step dad and also by Kyle's baby sitter that night Balch.

Idk about the rest of you, but when I was in my older teens years, loop holes were the rage. Can't drink/buy liquor in this area at 17 but ohhhh we can over in this area! And that's where we headed.

It just happened through this shooting that whackadoodle Lin Wood says ohhhh well wait a minute we can pretzel that whole thing around and wallah, Kyle is good to go.

What I find interesting about the whole legality of him having that weapon is that practically everyone under the sun in Kyle's circle has the same understanding that at 17 Rittenhouse could not legally carry that weapon EXCEPT under certain circumstances. It's been stated by Black, by his step dad and also by Kyle's baby sitter that night Balch.

Idk about the rest of you, but when I was in my older teens years, loop holes were the rage. Can't drink/buy liquor in this area at 17 but ohhhh we can over in this area! And that's where we headed.

It just happened through this shooting that whackadoodle Lin Wood says ohhhh well wait a minute we can pretzel that whole thing around and wallah, Kyle is good to go.
Kyle Rittenhouse will take a plea bargain, if he’s smart. IF

Had to download the video directly. For some reason the site will not load the entire page and the video refuses to start.

I just checked and now it's just got Black's voice playing. Here's what seems to be the complete video.

I just checked and now it's just got Black's voice playing. Here's what seems to be the complete video.

The one I'd seen started with this video, but cut to a picture of Kyle and then back to one of Black. But it never came back to this video.

So watching the Black video, I'm curious who Nick is and why Dominick said at one point "one of the new guys". New guys of what?

To be fair, doesn't he already hold some trophies for that? 🤦‍♂️
That thought worried me after I posted that. No, he couldn't be that stupid could he? His Mom maybe, but now that he's an adult he should stop listening to her. That's a large part of why he is what he is.

Around 48:08 comes the discussion about Rittenhouse and his "weapons" experience.

LOL Okay I have to laugh when the cop is asking Black who Nick is and does he have the guy's number and Black says...........no but I've got his last name. So the cop says okay what is it? Black scrolls though his phone and says.....SMITH!

I had such high hopes that Black had some working brain cells, but that just went BOOM! 😂

That thought worried me after I posted that. No, he couldn't be that stupid could he? His Mom maybe, but now that he's an adult he should stop listening to her. That's a large part of why he is what he is.

He was an adult when he dropped into Pudgies. And I'm afraid I have to tell you.................YES he is. 🤷‍♂️

He was an adult when he dropped into Pudgies. And I'm afraid I have to tell you.................YES he is. 🤷‍♂️

You say that to emphasise his stupidity, but you know he is going to trial.

You say that to emphasise his stupidity, but you know he is going to trial.
There is a reason he has had trouble retaining attorneys. A good attorney would try to get a plea deal. He is cooked

Why do you disagree?
Why would he not make the prosecution prove he did not act in self-defense? Look at the divide in this case, what objective jury of 12 will be able to come to a unanimous verdict of guilty?

Back
Top Bottom