• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse....

A poor black dude who smashes two windows and steals $100 of crap typically sits in jail until trial.

A white asshole Trumpist who kills two people and attempts to kill a third gets out on bail.

#Merka
#NoLivesMatter

Prosecutors filed a motion Wednesday saying the court was unable to deliver a hearing notice for Rittenhouse at the address he listed as his home on his release paperwork.

The notice was returned to the court because a forwarding address was not known.

Prosecutors wrote in their filing Rittenhouse failed to notify the court of a change of address or telephone number within 48 hours.

They asked the judge to increase Rittenhouse's bail by $200,000 for the violation and issue a warrant for his arrest.

Prosecutors said they were unable to monitor Rittenhouse's whereabouts because he failed to notify them that he moved.

@WISN12News
·
9m
MORE: Prosecutors seek $200,000 increase in #KyleRittenhouse's bail. He is currently free on $2M cash bail:

A poor black dude who smashes two windows and steals $100 of crap typically sits in jail until trial.

A white asshole Trumpist who kills two people and attempts to kill a third gets out on bail.

#Merka
#NoLivesMatter
To be fair it was substantial bail, $2mil IIRC.. No way he, or his family could raise that amount..

But then the pro-life people stepped in and bailed him out for killing two people.. Probably some of the same pro-life people who showed up in DC and killed more people..

You are all very wrong about this case, and making it about politics. The facts of the case will exonerate KR of first degree homicide and the rest. He maaaay get the misdemeanor gun possession and civil infraction for curfew.

To be fair it was substantial bail, $2mil IIRC.. No way he, or his family could raise that amount..

But then the pro-life people stepped in and bailed him out for killing two people.. Probably some of the same pro-life people who showed up in DC and killed more people..

I know, I know. I actually deleted a bit about that.

I'd say judges and prosecutors should pay more attention to go-fund-me for bail, but in the mean time, get rid of or massively downsize bail. Have a dangerousness hearing and hold 'em,mor let them go. Having access to money shouldn't matter.

Kyle gonna go back behind bars....

Not to be a buzzkill, but isn't the fact that his supposed address is leaked here a problem?

If he gave a false address and is missing those are also problems, don't get me wrong.

Not to be a buzzkill, but isn't the fact that his supposed address is leaked here a problem?

If he gave a false address and is missing those are also problems, don't get me wrong.

It's a problem that he no longer lives there and did not notify the court... It's always risky to violate the terms of your bond... It opens the door for the judge to even revoke bond...

lol....this kid is going to have a long future in the houses of corrections.

Prosecutors filed a motion Wednesday saying the court was unable to deliver a hearing notice for Rittenhouse at the address he listed as his home on his release paperwork.

The notice was returned to the court because a forwarding address was not known.

Prosecutors wrote in their filing Rittenhouse failed to notify the court of a change of address or telephone number within 48 hours.

It's a problem that he no longer lives there and did not notify the court... It's always risky to violate the terms of your bond... It opens the door for the judge to even revoke bond...
I don't see any intent to flee the court's jurisdiction, or fail to appear for any hearings. The move was after the paperwork was filled out, so for all we know this is a clerical error. Someone either forgot to update the paperwork (you going to punish the 17 year old for not knowing the process) or they submitted the change and it got missed or hadn't gone through yet.

No he isn't.
He has chronic offender written all over him. That is if he manages to walk on this murder charge.

I don't see any intent to flee the court's jurisdiction, or fail to appear for any hearings. The move was after the paperwork was filled out, so for all we know this is a clerical error. Someone either forgot to update the paperwork (you going to punish the 17 year old for not knowing the process) or they submitted the change and it got missed or hadn't gone through yet.

Don't you imagine he would have been told to notify the court if he moved?

I'm shocked... anyone else?

(Guess I should go check to see if water is still wet.)

They asked the judge to increase Rittenhouse's bail by $200,000 for the violation and issue a warrant for his arrest.

Prosecutors said they were unable to monitor Rittenhouse's whereabouts because he failed to notify them that he moved.

@WISN12News
·
9m
MORE: Prosecutors seek $200,000 increase in #KyleRittenhouse's bail. He is currently free on $2M cash bail:

I hope he fled and that stupid actor who put up the $2M surety loses his cash.

You are about to be disappointed...

Don't you imagine he would have been told to notify the court if he moved?

Order, smorder... Kyle "snowflake generation" don't gotta update the court...

Has he tried obeying the conditions of his bail?

So the prosecution is trying to get him killed?

By publishing the address in which he longer resides? Did special snowflake not understand that a court can revoke his bond for violating the terms of the bond?

Back
Top Bottom