• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse....

Indeed he is. I'm looking forward to the day when Republicans put an actual piece of shit up on a pedestal and worship it!
DCP disciples elected one for president and a whore for vice president.

And in this shit stain's case they don't need to prove he killed them. It is known. He needs to prove the people he murdered were threatening his life in a real way. Since he is the one making the accusation.

Generally, we have the presumption of innocence as with the U.S. law. That's if the courts accept self defence as his plea, then the burden of proof is in the procecution.

And in this shit stain's case they don't need to prove he killed them. It is known.
right it's whether or not it's self-defense.
He needs to prove the people he murdered were threatening his life in a real way. Since he is the one making the accusation.
That is not how our Constitution works. You representing innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on the state to prove that he committed murder.

Okay this is a really silly statement. Unless by some weird chance you can prove that Wendy Rittenhouse is the only capable driver that Kyle knows. Which of course you can't because it's already a FACT that Black drove Rittenhouse back to the apt that night after the shooting.
Who cares how he got there?

DCP disciples elected one for president and a whore for vice president.
Yeah, boooooooooooooooyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You feel better now, buddy?

Yeah, boooooooooooooooyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You feel better now, buddy?

Those always go straight to my ignore list. Too much ugliness around as it is to put up with that stuff.

Those always go straight to my ignore list. Too much ugliness around as it is to put up with that stuff.
Some are fun to "troll" for awhile. I put them on ignore when they act stupid.. which usually doesn't take too long for today's Republican!

Except if it's a one time riot at the Capitol and somehow cops life's matter.

Yes, that was particularly hypocritical of those scumbag BLM fans suddenly pretending to be sad over an officer's death. They also suddenly lost interest in prosecuting one of them who assassinated an unarmed woman half his size with an assault rifle, too, also a 180 degree turnaround for the vermin/.

I agree. I sure don’t think he’s any kind of a hero, just a stupid, scared kid that altered the course of his life regardless of what actually happens in the courts. The thing the prosecutor’s need to worry about is overcharging him to satisfy public outcry but then not being able to prove the inflated charge. The fact that he was retreating and being pursued prior to shooting is going to be difficult to overcome.

But venal low life Democrats will no doubt find a way.

How people can tell themselves that a young black man who did anything like what that little nazi did in Kenosha did would have been released attests to how thoroughly white supremacy permeates this country.

lol violent black gun thugs get released on handslap sentences al the time, building up extensive violent criminal histories of repeat offenses, so quit pretending you know what you're talking about.

His possesion of the firearm he had is a felony. It was a straw purchase. It was also a felony when he took possession of the gun. He hasn't been charged yet but I'm sure that will come out. Rittenhouse was a 17yo resident of Illinois. His actions took place in Wisconsin. There was no way possible for Rittenhouse to be in legal possession of the firearm he had. To give a firearm to a minor is a felony in his circumstance. Rittenhouse gave money to his friend Black to buy the firearm for him the prior summer which is another felony for both Rittenhouse and Black. This case is far from over. IF Rittenhouse was a Wisconsin resident and IF he legally owned the firearm his possession of the firearm would be a misdemeanor.
This is not how American gun laws work...

His possesion of the firearm he had is a felony. It was a straw purchase. It was also a felony when he took possession of the gun. He hasn't been charged yet but I'm sure that will come out. Rittenhouse was a 17yo resident of Illinois. His actions took place in Wisconsin. There was no way possible for Rittenhouse to be in legal possession of the firearm he had.
it should be very easy to show me in the penal code of Wisconsin where any of this is a felony. And I do trust you can show me that it was a straw purchase.

To give a firearm to a minor is a felony in his circumstance.
show me either code of Federal regulation, or state of Wisconsin code of regulation that says he cannot have that fire arm
Rittenhouse gave money to his friend Black to buy the firearm for him the prior summer which is another felony for both Rittenhouse and Black. This case is far from over. IF Rittenhouse was a Wisconsin resident and IF he legally owned the firearm his possession of the firearm would be a misdemeanor.
Are you sure Rittenhouse just didn't simply buy the firearm from his friend? If so is that a straw purchase if so explain why please show penal code to support your statement.

Ah, my parents and grandparents must be evil felonious criminals then. I got my first rifle at age 10, and my first handgun for my 14th birthday.

We should drag them from their houses and let black people beat them to death for being so racist.

Last edited:
Generally, we have the presumption of innocence as with the U.S. law. That's if the courts accept self defence as his plea, then the burden of proof is in the procecution.
Rittenhouse is out on bail, he must follow the guidelines set by the courts.

According to Black they had used it to hunt on his step dad's property.
This most likely depends on who is covering the story and how much they wish to write concerning Black.

Updating my previous reply on this:

So it was target shooting, not hunting, but Rittenhouse did in fact have his hands on it and used it the day Black bought it.
I had run into an article earlier that said much the same. Except it cut off where target practice was mentioned and so I thought it was not long after the Kenosha riot started.
I think a few of these sites need to find a copy editor, or at least one that does their job.

Are you trying to say he was a victim of the circumstances he created by showing up armed?
No, but he was attacked and defended himself all the same. Some of the earliest images we see of him, is when he's trying to put out a fire.

It's just another political lynching is all; all the legalisms are just fluffery and deflections. His innocence isn't the issue, it's the human sacrifice that is demanded by the violent mobs of animals, not 'justice'. White people can't be allowed to defended themselves from violent black thugs.

No, but he was attacked and defended himself all the same. Some of the earliest images we see of him, is when he's trying to put out a fire.
There is no proof it was him, I watched it and it did not appear to be him. Again, Rittenhouse killed an unarmed man, then fled and when people tried to stop him he kill another and seriously wounded one more. Then he went home.

This most likely depends on who is covering the story and how much they wish to write concerning Black.

Well I know Black is on video discussing how the purchase went down and the agreement it was only to be used for hunting (along with the thing about W Rittenhouse getting the FOID) I'm not sure if the talk about the target practice was on tape.

Back
Top Bottom