• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nerves

Well it appears that me being my goofy ass self was the best. Our class this morning was cancelled and we ended up talking for almost three hours. Depending on how her birthday weekend goes we may even go out to a bar Sunday to watch football. Yes, she is in fact a woman after my own heart.

That is great! :)

You talked to her for three hours?! What on earth is wrong with you?? Did you at least show interest or be sexual? I smell an incoming friend zone bomb.

You talked to her for three hours?! What on earth is wrong with you?? Did you at least show interest or be sexual? I smell an incoming friend zone bomb.

Playa! Did you ever give thought to the fact that people can have deep conversations for hours? Even more than three? Bet not as all that is on your mind is getting the cookies/*****:roll:

Since Kali rebumped this i do actually have an update. We talked again for another three hours the other night online and we have plans to do trivia after Thanksgiving. She told me last night to text her about going out tonight, but she never texted me back. Sad yes, but I have too much alcohol in my system to do anything smart about it now.

Kali said:
Playa! Did you ever give thought to the fact that people can have deep conversations for hours? Even more than three? Bet not as all that is on your mind is getting the cookies/*****

Sure they can, I'm not talking about *****, and I'm not a "playa". You're the one being judgmental here, not me. soccerboy's update was predicted beforehand. If he really generated attraction like he should have (which generally excludes three hour conversations about anything) she would be texting him.

I know some of you women don't like it when men figure out how you generally work so I accept your apology in advance. :)

Last edited:
Sure they can, I'm not talking about *****, and I'm not a "playa". You're the one being judgmental here, not me. soccerboy's update was predicted beforehand. If he really generated attraction like he should have (which generally excludes three hour conversations about anything) she would be texting him.

I know some of you women don't like it when men figure out how you generally work so I accept your apology in advance. :)

Your past posts speak clearly and you will not be getting a sorry from me anytime soon.

Play on Playa and you have no CLUE about how "I" work. Do not let your ego eat up your insides as you cannot step to me like that.

LOL and I'm supposedly being the judgmental one. :D

Well it is pretty clear by your past post that you are a playa and will also toss in cheap! Didn't you say you will not even take a girl out to eat and do "free" stuff? lol

Didn't you say you will not even take a girl out to eat and do "free" stuff? lol

No I didn't:

Me said:
Sometimes I buy, sometimes I don't. I don't usually buy on the first date; we usually pay for ourselves. But after that it's somewhat up in the air; if I made the plans I'll usually pay.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/72009-should-pay-date-4.html#post1058734987

Also see this post to which you never responded where I dismantled all of the crap you're trying to stick on me.

Last edited:
I am not gonna click as I am pretty sure you were the one that suggested to only by coffee or something like that? You are cheap and want free *****.

You did admit in one post you are not looking for anything and told people how to do Cheap or FREE dates. I do not and will not click as I know I am right. You are a player.

I guess I should not hate you as women that give you their time are partly to blame but you are a Playa and have even bragged about those skills.

I am too lazy and uninteresting to go digging but it is here on these forums. Unless you have did a lot of edit. Whatever.

I do not care but will bust on you Every time you try to give advice/

Last edited:
Kali said:
I am not gonna click as I am pretty sure you were the one that suggested to only by coffee or something like that? You are cheap and want free *****.

Me said:
It has little to do with the "banging". I'm not really interested in just banging girls anymore, really. I'd rather develop meaningful relationships; besides, then the sex is better too.

Kali said:
You did admit in one post you are not looking for anything

WTF does this even mean?

and told people how to do Cheap or FREE dates.

Yes, I did. So what?

I do not care but will bust on you Every time you try to give advice/

If you were actually interested in "busting me" when I give advice then you would criticize the advice that I am giving and stop childishly attempting to attack my character.

Last edited:
I have a question for those of you that get nervous when you are thinking about asking a girl out. How do you get over it? There is a girl in one of my classes that I like, and my friend says it looks like she likes me too. The problem is due to past relationships I have become more and more nervous about asking girls out. So, how do you that get nervous get over this fear?

fear is a feeling which occurs when one faces something unknown; since your brain cannot predict the outcome, it generates fear. you just need self-confidence to get over your initial fear. after that, it's gone.

Point Proven. Play On Playa:roll:

BTW, when you get your "character" back? I may be open to suggestions. Til then? You just another playa that is not worthy of anything!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom