• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Needing a home - CF no longer tolerates non-liberals :)

New here - looking for my friend Bill. Where are you dude?

We were friends on CF until some rather unsavory mods took personal umbrage at my politics and world view (I'm conservative) and booted me off the site for awhile. :roll:

Anyway, got a few posts going and am enjoying it so far. But I'm missing the :thumbsup: emoticon. Where is that? I need the :thumbsup: emoticon! :lol:

Welcome to Debate Politics. :tink:

LOL. Tell me about it. Or better yet, read the first half of this thread. ;)

I did. I also knew before reading said subsequent posts that your avatar was the picture on "Atlas Shrugged"... unfortunately, it appears as though others didn't know that and went down a totally different road. :p

I did. I also knew before reading said subsequent posts that your avatar was the picture on "Atlas Shrugged"... unfortunately, it appears as though others didn't know that and went down a totally different road. :p
Different road nuttin; it went down a totally different persuasion. :D

However, it's all good - to make a great pearl one needs an irritating grain of sand to get the ball rolling - which we had here and which turned this into a real gem of a thread. :)

You're spending a tremendous amount of effort to bait me with nonsensical and irrational flames. Why?

This is the point where I decided not to post a "HELLO, I'M....." thread, since "Lean: Conservative" makes you a target.

Hello Edwin. Welcome! :2wave:

This is the point where I decided not to post a "HELLO, I'M....." thread, since "Lean: Conservative" makes you a target.
I was going to say "twas ever thus..." but then that's not at all true. Time was when conservatives and conservativism was the accepted norm (well, generally speaking). But thanks, I appreciate the welcome. And welcome to you as well! :thumbs:

"Talksalot"? You only have two posts.

What's CF, btw?

Nawww ya got it all wrong- it's saying, "Hi I'm a Conservative REAL American and all you Libtard 'americans' can kiss my ass" that makes you a target... :lol:

Good point. :)

Radical leftist Liberals Only "Christian" Forums

What's a "Hoplopologist" (I guess I could look it up....)

I'm not sure you'd find the term on Google as I made it up. It's like the opposite of a "hoplophobe". Hoplon meaning, among other things, arms or weapons. Make sense?

Back
Top Bottom