• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Needing a home - CF no longer tolerates non-liberals :)

You're spending a tremendous amount of effort to bait me with nonsensical and irrational flames. Why?

You're conservative with a pic of a naked dude as your avatar (pretty buff and sexy with a nice ass, ay?). This wasn't exactly rocket science. Got a real lean?

yer welcome thread has degraded into an avalanche of homosexual innuendo 'bout par for the leftie course eh?

yer welcome thread has degraded into an avalanche of homosexual innuendo 'bout par for the leftie course eh?

It's flat out hilarious. :lamo

Amazing how some find the erotic in virtually anything.

I love'd that Electric Six video when it came out!

the follow up video danger high voltage was nearly as funny

First you come in here with
a reference to
2nbrbeg.jpg

in your avatar My Gawd man what's next?
2rrmjvs.jpg

the follow up video danger high voltage was nearly as funny

First you come in here with
a reference to
2nbrbeg.jpg

in your avatar My Gawd man what's next?
2rrmjvs.jpg

Frankly, I suspect this means I won't be able to share photos of my trip to Italy with members here - especially those of certain sculptures by Michelangelo. Don't want to cause anyone to stumble, don'tcha know. :)

yeah man I know when I laugh at my own posts at least I can avoid having to clean pepsi off the monitor

You're spending a tremendous amount of effort to bait me with nonsensical and irrational flames. Why?

Immaturity is my guess.
Many kids only "cultural" references are beavis and butthead. Oh well...Whatcha gonna do?

Immaturity is my guess.
Many kids only "cultural" references are beavis and butthead. Oh well...Whatcha gonna do?
"Nuttin" ;)

Well besides, what can you do - certain "latencies" aren't fixable.

New here - looking for my friend Bill. Where are you dude?

We were friends on CF until some rather unsavory mods took personal umbrage at my politics and world view (I'm conservative) and booted me off the site for awhile. :roll:

Anyway, got a few posts going and am enjoying it so far. But I'm missing the :thumbsup: emoticon. Where is that? I need the :thumbsup: emoticon! :lol:
Here I am. Look Steve, if all you are going to do is stir up homoerotic tension around here, I'll have you banned. ;) Now put some pants on Atlas before ecofarm rubs another one out.

Here I am. Look Steve, if all you are going to do is stir up homoerotic tension around here, I'll have you banned. ;) Now put some pants on Atlas before ecofarm rubs another one out.
Yeah, yeah yeah... and here all I was looking for some support and you make me put Atlas' pants back on.

You're as bad as Tucker. :spank:

:D

(Great to see you, btw :thumbs:)

Here I am. Look Steve, if all you are going to do is stir up homoerotic tension around here, I'll have you banned. ;)
It wouldn't surprise me if staff over at CF were lurking around here too. Given I haven't changed my name, I might have to watch what I say....

NAAAAAAAAAA....

Back
Top Bottom