• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron James is on the verge of breaking a record held for nearly 40 years.

I

They’re all great on a big-screen hdmi. No doubt you’re frustrated with the discrepancy in free throws tonight. As you turn in, the MEM/GS game just started.

Nah, I was surprised the Net's did as well as they did. I would not bet aginst the Nets, it takes the fun out of it for me but before the game I told my wife we should a big bet on Philly given it was only 6 1/2. The Nets covered. That would have smarted.

LeBron James is on the verge of breaking a record held for nearly 40 years.

Lew played what would have been 4 very high scoring years in college. Asterisk!

These mother****ers at abc . Instead of going to the net game, they interview players than go to the studio.
Last time Nets played in the second game I missed the entire 1st.

I am fuming.

These mother****ers at abc . Instead of going to the net game, they interview players than go to the studio.
Last time Nets played in the second game I missed the entire 1st.

I am fuming.
Game hasn’t started yet. Calm down.
We just saw real basketball.
Your game has ‘Ashley’ reffing. 😂

Yeah, they did not start the second game like last time. Must have been my email. 😉

So that we can watch Ben Simmons score the same amount of points as you or me?

The Lakers need to stop crying. You lost!

pat beverley is a clown.

LeBron James is/has been a great player, but a great de facto GM...not so much.

Wno would have thought the two best players in the NBA would be two overweight slow white guys.

Wno would have thought the two best players in the NBA would be two overweight slow white guys.

Funny how someone that people keep calling slow and overweight can blow by any defender when driving to the rim

Who are they?
Funny how someone that people keep calling slow and overweight can blow by any defender when driving to the rim
The nba is the most dependent of all sports on the refs, by far.

Donkic and Jokic.
Ok they probably aren't -
( but close!) but ....comedic license.
Embiid handled Jokic recently. It’s hard to tell with their days off and load management. They only play twice a year east/west. James and Davis aren’t even playing at Brooklyn tonight in their only trip there, That sucks, Durant still out but Irving has been great.

Luka’s game has to evolve out of just dribble bump people out of the way and step back. I do like the two-point soft floaters now prevalent. Lots of new young stars. Should amp up after all-star break.

Hard to pick 10 starters for the ASG when there’s a case for about two dozen.
I respect Westbrook a lot; missed only 3 of 51 games so far after tonight.
James will have missed 10 games after tonight, Davis 24 missed games after tonight.

The nba is the most dependent of all sports on the refs, by far.

Embiid handled Jokic recently. It’s hard to tell with their days off and load management. They only play twice a year east/west. James and Davis aren’t even playing at Brooklyn tonight in their only trip there, That sucks, Durant still out but Irving has been great.

Luka’s game has to evolve out of just dribble bump people out of the way and step back. I do like the two-point soft floaters now prevalent. Lots of new young stars. Should amp up after all-star break.
well I'm a sixers fan , and as much I think Jokic is great, Embiid is a unicorn.
And thankfully , we unloaded Simmons on the Nets. He's broken. Not even sure he'll be in the league next year.

well I'm a sixers fan , and as much I think Jokic is great, Embiid is a unicorn.
And thankfully , we unloaded Simmons on the Nets. He's broken. Not even sure he'll be in the league next year.
I’ve got a Denver title ticket that’s cashing out at 4.2% right now. Their rotation is still evolving with Murray and Porter back from injuries.

I’d like to see Denver bring Porter off the bench as 6th/7th with Hyland. Like Maxey coming back from injury currently as 6th/7th with Niang.

I’ve got a Denver title ticket that’s cashing out at 4.2% right now. Their rotation is still evolving with Murray and Porter back from injuries.

I’d like to see Denver bring Porter off the bench as 6th/7th with Hyland. Like Maxey coming back from injury currently as 6th/7th with Niang.

Good luck. Denver can't play with the big boys though.

His contract is guaranteed. He will be in the NBA with the Nets. He has no trade value so the Nets are stuck with his 45 million .

The guy is an imature arrogant asshole who is classless.
Did you see his tantrum during the Boston game? Did you see his deplorable behavior in the locker room interview after?
If you are a true fan of basketball you are not a fan of LeBron. He is an embarrassment to the sport.

The guy is an imature arrogant asshole who is classless.
Did you see his tantrum during the Boston game? Did you see his deplorable behavior in the locker room interview after?
If you are a true fan of basketball you are not a fan of LeBron. He is an embarrassment to the sport.

I have basically been a Lebron fan more than a hater, but the guy definitely has an ego that his results don't always back up. He's also clearly aging now and more injury prone. Why the Lakers let him dictate who plays, who stays, and who goes...I don't know.

Not so much Lebron but in general this trend toward individual players having an exaggerated influence over organizations is one of the reasons I don't watch as much NBA as I used to. Of course, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, and other individual stars had a lot to say about whether coaches were retained or fired and which free agents transferred to where. But there's just too much stat-padding and bullshitting on twitter. That's why I actually will keep the TV on if Golden State is playing, because they play unselfish team basketball and they're a well-run organization. The Lakers are becoming a joke now - and I say that as a lifelong Lakers fan. They're becoming the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA. I would know b/c I'm a Cowboys fan as well.

Hard to pick 10 starters for the ASG when there’s a case for about two dozen.
I respect Westbrook a lot; missed only 3 of 51 games so far after tonight.
James will have missed 10 games after tonight, Davis 24 missed games after tonight.

I can't stand Russell Westbrook. No doubt one of the most talented players to step on a court the last 20-30 years, but he's just not a team player. He doesn't make teams better. He's a more talented Stephon Marbury or Carmelo Anthony.

We’ll see who the big boys are in the finals.
The east is just a lot of talk and bias.

Not really. Who can play with Boston, Milwaukee in the west. Heck, the Cavs or Brooklyn would beat , your best team, Memphis.

I can't stand Russell Westbrook. No doubt one of the most talented players to step on a court the last 20-30 years, but he's just not a team player. He doesn't make teams better. He's a more talented Stephon Marbury or Carmelo Anthony.
Russ isn’t a part-time player with load (of 💩) management. He has to play 6th man when LBJ and AD are on the floor. Maxey is that way now. Porter should be. You get to play against the other team’s 2nd team, like Havlicek did back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom