• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Not really. Who can play with Boston, Milwaukee in the west. Heck, the Cavs or Brooklyn would beat , your best team, Memphis.
The conferences only meet one time in the playoffs, in the finals. I’m all for crossing seeds all the way.

Western teams clearly and routinely get hosed on eastern floors. It’s baked into the odds.

Kyrie Irving has demanded a trade out of Brooklyn.

Kyrie Irving has demanded a trade out of Brooklyn.

Yeah, Brooklyn wanted guarantees he would show up for work. Kyrie was so insulted he vowed to never resign with the Nets.
Can you imagine? This guy must be from Mars.
Is there any player more hated by the fans than him?

Yeah, Brooklyn wanted guarantees he would show up for work. Kyrie was so insulted he vowed to never resign with the Nets.
Can you imagine? This guy must be from Mars.
Is there any player more hated by the fans than him?

He can be a great fit with LeBron.

Some people are misunderstood, but I understand him.

He can be a great fit with LeBron.

Some people are misunderstood, but I understand him.

His mild manner and Hare Krishna crap makes him very easy to get along with in person. His teammates always seem to like him and don't seem to see he is nothing but a self indulgent little narcissist.

And another thing, if his asshole mother in law was not his "agent" I am sure he would have got the extension done.

This guy single handedly blew up the best team ever assembled.

I can't wait for him to move on.

Will he pull a Harden tonight and throw up bricks and not play D?

I am interested to find out.

Well, the child Kyrie destroyed Brooklyn and moved on.

First NBA player I ever hated.

The Mavs sports betting hedge fund owner got his team at 33 to 1 before the trade.
Now they’re at 10 to 1. That’s a quick cash out for Cuban.

Kareem’s in the house tonight for LeBron needing 36 points to break his all-time record.
Defender L. Dort is out and OKC is on a back-to-back.
With the Bucks on Thursday, I say he goes for it tonight.
I’ve taken Westbrook with 10 assists and 10 rebounds tonight at 70 to 1.
We’re all stuck with the Nets in the early game again instead of ATL/NO.

LeBron is 8 points away from the record with time remaining in the 3rd quarter with the Lakers losing by 12 points to an OKC team on a back-to-back.

LeBron is 8 points away from the record with time remaining in the 3rd quarter with the Lakers losing by 12 points to an OKC team on a back-to-back.

lebron is the goat. end of discussion

He entered the league at 18, Kareem could not enter until he was 22.
Subtract off LeBron's first 4 years and did he break Lew's record ?

Asterix!

He may one day , he has not yet.

Peace

Discussions never end, different eras, great lifetime achievement, like every other sport.
Shai and OKC stole the show at the end, winning and staying ahead of the Lakers.

Lew played what would have been 4 very high scoring years in college. Asterisk!

LeBron could play for 5 more years and break every single record and I am sure you would find some reason to slight him.

LeBron could play for 5 more years and break every single record and I am sure you would find some reason to slight him.

He had 4 extra prime years. If you don't subtract them off you are nothing but a cheerleader.

lol...

Scottie Pippen Jr and Malik Beasley are now teammates.

Malik Beasley cheated on his wife with Pippen's mom.

LOL

No.

I am a Lebron fan, but he's not the greatest. This league is a scoring league now. Lebron is a top 10 player of all time, absolutely no doubt about it. But the best? Nah

No.

I am a Lebron fan, but he's not the greatest. This league is a scoring league now. Lebron is a top 10 player of all time, absolutely no doubt about it. But the best? Nah

Top 10???

Name me 9 other players better than Lebron.

What a haul by the Nets for KD.

Wilt, Michael, Kareem, Magic. Larry, Kobe, Oscar, Elgin, George, Doctor J;
Celebrate all of the greats of their time, their era.

Wilt, Michael, Kareem, Magic. Larry, Kobe, Oscar, Elgin, George, Doctor J;
Celebrate all of the greats of their time, their era.

Kobe is not greater than LeBron.

That's absurd.

The suns could win the championship if they are healthy.

Not sure how good they will be in 2025. Old brittle team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom