• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons going on strong against the Celtics.

3rd quarter, 0 points.

LOL. He is not even averaging a bucket a quarter.

Yep

Kyrie blew up the best team ever assembled in basketball.

Nets are number 2 in the East.

Do you think that somehow I am unaware?

Do you realize the quality and depth the Nets had two years ago?

Do you realize one Harden is better than three Simmons?

Do you think that somehow I am unaware?

Do you realize the quality and depth the Nets had two years ago?

Do you realize one Harden is better than three Simmons?
Wow, you know a lot more than me! Wow!

Ben Simmons going on strong against the Celtics.

3rd quarter, 0 points.

LOL. He is not even averaging a bucket a quarter.
Ummm... he was 0/3 with 13 rebounds, 9 assists, and a +- rating of 10. Not everyone is Cam Newton.

Ummm... he was 0/3 with 13 rebounds, 9 assists, and a +- rating of 10. Not everyone is Cam Newton.

Isn't he the second-best player on the team with Durant injured?

Kind of like batting leadoff on a team but you can't hit.

@Bucky you still have 3 more quarters of the Lakers game on nba tv. Russ is playing as well as I’ve seen him going back to OKC. Great move bringing him in off the bench. He’s now the best 6th man in the nba. He’s only missed 3 of 43 games and guts it out every night.

76ers at Clippers 10 ET. Suddenly the stars are playing. (Except KI and KD tonight) Denver and Boston the class of the association for now.

76ers at Clippers 10 ET. Suddenly the stars are playing. (Except KI and KD tonight) Denver and Boston the class of the association for now.

I have a hard time putting Denver in the same class as Boston.

I have a hard time putting Denver in the same class as Boston.
When’s the last time you’ve seen Denver play with both Murray and Porter back and starting in their deeper rotation?

I’d prefer Porter as 6th man like Westbrook.

Boston has more top-level teams to get by.
76ers are playing great right now.
Bucks play when they feel like it.

When’s the last time you’ve seen Denver play with both Murray and Porter back and starting in their deeper rotation?

I’d prefer Porter as 6th man like Westbrook.

Boston has more top-level teams to get by.
76ers are playing great right now.
Bucks play when they feel like it.

I have not seen Denver in about a month.
To be fair they did beat Boston when I watched them.

They have spacing issues with Porter in the starting lineup. Jokic becomes more of an assist king to feed Gordon, Murray, and Porter. Murray can be sensational and appears to be fully back from his knee injury.

I do think the Pels will be tough for them when all their parts are back, along with the Grizz same thing. The only reason I’ll mention the Clips is because of how deep they are. You can tell I like western ball more.

Last edited:
What's that clown Shannon Sharpe doing yelling at the Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks?

He should have been kicked out of the arena. What a loser!

Your Nets and the Warriors at 5:30 pacific today so you’ll get to see it earlier. Steph and Seth.

Your Nets and the Warriors at 5:30 pacific today so you’ll get to see it earlier. Steph and Seth.

We will get bombed. We can't rebound and , of course, no KD while Warriors are at full strength.
Our only advantage is our bench.

We will get bombed. We can't rebound and , of course, no KD while Warriors are at full strength.
Our only advantage is our bench.
They’re playing well but running out of gas in the 4th qtr. Kyrie has been great lately. They’re developing a deeper bench with KD out.

They’re playing well but running out of gas in the 4th qtr. Kyrie has been great lately. They’re developing a deeper bench with KD out.
Surprising ending.
Claxton shoots free throws worse than the average high school girl.

I don't get it, how can you be a pro and hit 46% over 4 years?

I have a real problem with this.

Surprising ending.
Claxton shoots free throws worse than the average high school girl.

I don't get it, how can you be a pro and hit 46% over 4 years?

I have a real problem with this.
Draft Kings live feed 27 seconds ahead of live game action with Grizz/Kings. Your team wins a great ‘team’ game and all you do is find blame. Are all Nets fans like that? 😂

Draft Kings live feed 27 seconds ahead of live game action with Grizz/Kings. Your team wins a great ‘team’ game and all you do is find blame. Are all Nets fans like that? 😂

Warriors defense down the stretch was foul the guy and it worked.

Warriors defense down the stretch was foul the guy and it worked.
Boston and Chicago were up until they ran out of gas in the 4th quarter on the road back to back. Bam was good and Boston is short-handed. Great game. McDonnell was great for injured Haliburton.

Hockey’s been good tonight and college 🏀 will begin to rule on Saturdays. Won’t be long before the 6-day ASB and start to see actual rotations forming for the playoffs.

Boston and Chicago were up until they ran out of gas in the 4th quarter on the road back to back. Bam was good and Boston is short-handed. Great game. McDonnell was great for injured Haliburton.

Hockey’s been good tonight and college 🏀 will begin to rule on Saturdays. Won’t be long before the 6-day ASB and start to see actual rotations forming for the playoffs.

Hockey is a great game in person, it simply does not translate on TV.

I
Hockey is a great game in person, it simply does not translate on TV.
They’re all great on a big-screen hdmi. No doubt you’re frustrated with the discrepancy in free throws tonight. As you turn in, the MEM/GS game just started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom