• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

Harden had 4 points tonight. He is doing the same crap he pulled in Houston.
Kyrie had 15.
Sacramento beat harden and kyrie. You just can't make this stuff up.

Kyrie had 15.

That was Hardens 9th career game with less than 10 points and over 30 minutes played

Kyrie had 15.
The west was +24 going into tonight. Trae showing after three Q’s he belongs on the ASG left-off list. 3 female refs in same game next week first time just brutal

3 female refs in same game next week first time just brutal
I dont think you are allowed to say this, the snowflakes with cause a flood.

I dont think you are allowed to say this, the snowflakes with cause a flood.
Initially, I’d say the Clippers fleeced the Blazers in their 5-player deal, getting Powell and Covington.

Long-shot bet on 6ers if they get Harden?!

I sure hope so.

Last night, Nets starters score 28 points. This is for the entire game. One of the starters is a superstar.
You simply cannot ,make this stuff up.

Nash needs to be fired, Irving and Harden need to be traded.

I sure hope so.

Last night, Nets starters score 28 points. This is for the entire game. One of the starters is a superstar.
You simply cannot ,make this stuff up.

Nash needs to be fired, Irving and Harden need to be traded.
You could watch the ROC on the Xi/Vlad Olympics—Ru$$ian Olympic Cheaters. Let’s add politics to race and sex in the sports forum.

Ayo Dosunmu had 14 assists yesterday for the Bulls at Pacers. His prop will skyerocket. LaVine got hurt again. Vuc loves the extra usage.

Ja at 5 eastern today. Suns at 7. Mia at Charlotte. Knicks at Lakers. AD looks better. Great trade for Clippers, especially setting up next year for them with PG and Kawhi back.

Raptors will hit their over/under of wins easily.

Nets again with only 1 starter available.

Nets have 75 points at halftime. There best offensive performance on the year 👏

So how bad does it suck to be a net fan?

Denver has 76 points.

Just ****in shoot me.

On the bright side, Harden is not playing.

Nets have 75 points at halftime. There best offensive performance on the year 👏

So how bad does it suck to be a net fan?

Denver has 76 points.

Just ****in shoot me.

On the bright side, Harden is not playing.
Harden being held out again tonight as trade talk is serious before the trade deadline Thursday.

Scratching head on the two big trades today.

Harden being held out again tonight as trade talk is serious before the trade deadline Thursday.

Scratching head on the two big trades today.

Yep, the Nets have no starters available but sadly, the worst coach in the NBA will be on the bench.

Yep, the Nets have no starters available but sadly, the worst coach in the NBA will be on the bench.
Our trumpaholic school board did away with masks today, though litigation is ongoing in Illinois. With that, there should be ZERO Covid protocol in pro or any sports.

14- 0 Boston over nets, 4 minutes into the game.

Fire Nash.

Halfway through the first, 28-2

Pacers looking scary good with Tyrese Haliburton now.

No idea what the Kings are doing.

Please please please trade Harden and kyrie today.

And fire Nash.

Please please please trade Harden and kyrie today.

And fire Nash.
76ers are just as stupid with this trade as the Nets were getting Harden in the first place. Great trade for Nets.

76ers are just as stupid with this trade as the Nets were getting Harden in the first place. Great trade for Nets.

Nets just won a championship. Simmons and Durant will be deadly. Simmons might average 15 assists.

They get an all star for someone thay refused to play for them.

Win win

we still have nash and kyrie so i don't expect this to be a walk in the park

Back
Top Bottom