• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

Hey, they are from Brooklyn.
Ref assignments are always out at 9 AM but not today. They’re hiding them today for some reason.

The nba knows who their away/home refs are as well as their over/unders.

These TNT Thursday DHs often have at least one female per game. I’ve seen two 🤮

Ref assignments are always out at 9 AM but not today. They’re hiding them today for some reason.

The nba knows who their away/home refs are as well as their over/unders.

These TNT Thursday DHs often have at least one female per game. I’ve seen two 🤮

Not sure if you noticed but the last week or so NBA League Pass has been streaming all games free, a preview.

I have the Knicks/Pelicans for my early game then I will switch over to TNT for the Pacers/Warriors. This could be a good game.

Only 3 games on the schedule tonight.

Not sure if you noticed but the last week or so NBA League Pass has been streaming all games free, a preview.

I have the Knicks/Pelicans for my early game then I will switch over to TNT for the Pacers/Warriors. This could be a good game.

Only 3 games on the schedule tonight.
Sabonis and Turner out with others GTD for IND. My CT is that sports hedge fund invested DAL owner Cuban is getting the calls at this time. PHX/DAL should be a great game. Ayton continues to be in and out. Mavs and the under?

Sabonis and Turner out with others GTD for IND. My CT is that sports hedge fund invested DAL owner Cuban is getting the calls at this time. PHX/DAL should be a great game. Ayton continues to be in and out. Mavs and the under?

I took the Kick game over. I am not a source for such consultation. :(

Has Russell Wesbrook ever improved *any* team? Carmelo Anthony and Stephon Marbury were looking for an heir apparent, and they found one in Wesbrook, lol.

I took the Kick game over. I am not a source for such consultation. :(
Bulls aren’t getting blacked out on e$pn for now with the Bucks. DeJounte against your team atm.

Bulls aren’t getting blacked out on e$pn for now with the Bucks. DeJounte against your team atm.

Brooklyn is back in 1st place in the East. ****. I want them to lose every ****in' game until they get rid of the cancer know as Kyrie.
I though sure by now Harden would have told Kyrie, "get vaccinated or get lost. " Durant needs to but won't. It's to Harden to grow a pair.

I figured this may well be the last time for years that the Nets will be in first so I figured I doucment it!

Harden, imho has had it with the Kyrie shuffle and Nash's terrible coaching. I fully expect him to "pull a Houston " the rest of the season as he sulks.
DURANT getting hurt was the last straw.

In other news, this anti mask, anti vax crap is spilling over into sport. LEW Alcinder let Stockton have it for his deplorable inclinations.

Harden, imho has had it with the Kyrie shuffle and Nash's terrible coaching. I fully expect him to "pull a Houston " the rest of the season as he sulks.

In other news, this anti mask, anti vax crap is spilling over into sport. LEW Alcinder let Stockton have it for his deplorable inclinations.
I’m watching your team at this moment.

I’m watching your team at this moment.
What team?

You mean Harden and the bench?

Last night Harden led both teams in points, assists and rebounds.

But, as usual, he also led in turnovers. In fact, he leads the league in turnovers and it is not even close.

Kyrie killed the Nets.

The kid who never grew up is what should go on his tombstone.

Nash put out a starting lineup against Denver tonight without one starter!

Between Nash's history making bad coaching, Kyrie's spoiled child decision to not vaccinate, Harden's half assed effort most games and Durant's injury, the Nets are not even a playoff team.

Nash put out a starting lineup against Denver tonight without one starter!

Between Nash's history making bad coaching, Kyrie's spoiled child decision to not vaccinate, Harden's half assed effort most games and Durant's injury, the Nets are not even a playoff team.
Indiana’s been doing that for awhile, even beat the Lakers and Jazz with them. Duarte was awesome for them. Harden is done with Brooklyn. The East is trending up imo.

Indiana’s been doing that for awhile, even beat the Lakers and Jazz with them. Duarte was awesome for them. Harden is done with Brooklyn. The East is trending up imo.

Nets made a good showing last night. No win so it doesn't matter but they have 3 kids, rookies, that will play 12 years in the NBA.

Lew left the building, Kareem laid him out. Stockton was a cheap shot artist in his playing days.

I don't think Stockton reaches the level of that punk. He should be out of the association before he hurts anyone else.

He is a sick man. He is the type that commits hideous crimes for "kicks."

He is a sick man. He is the type that commits hideous crimes for "kicks."
Nice of the two teams to have all of their players tonight. Notice TNT requires a ‘female’ referee. I’ve watched liberals lose the cultural war since I first voted in 1972.

Nice of the two teams to have all of their players tonight. Notice TNT requires a ‘female’ referee. I’ve watched liberals lose the cultural war since I first voted in 1972.
What two teams have all there players tonight?

What two teams have all there players tonight?
I really did forget the ‘mostly’ part. Warriors win with a complete 2nd team. Mills wasn’t a 3 again and Aldridge was out. We’ll see at SAC tomorrow. They can’t wait for their break around Feb. 17. You get to see Ja on Wednesday in NY.

I really did forget the ‘mostly’ part. Warriors win with a complete 2nd team. Mills wasn’t a 3 again and Aldridge was out. We’ll see at SAC tomorrow. They can’t wait for their break around Feb. 17. You get to see Ja on Wednesday in NY.
If you were speaking about the Nets they only had 2 starters . Kyrie and James.
That is just how it is this year for them. They have put out more starting lineups than any team in the NBA this year.

They suck. Coach sucks, harden is mailing it in, Kyrie should be blackballed from the league, KD can no longer stay on the court. Aldridge can only play a few minutes at this point, griffin is not used, harris has missed the year basically and Mills is the 1st 6ft. Forward in the history of the league.
They suck and its Nash, Kyrie and Harden that have really been **** ups.

Back
Top Bottom